Windows 10: Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there

Discus and support Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I am using a Dell latitude 7480 running an Intel 2.6 processor on a 64 bit operating system running Windows 10. This is a work computer and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CourtneyKulp, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there

Hello,

I am using a Dell latitude 7480 running an Intel 2.6 processor on a 64 bit operating system running Windows 10. This is a work computer and I have spent hours trying to get my UE Fits earbuds to show as a playback device to the laptop. They connect and then show paired but will not show up under output in sound settings. I have literally completed, checked or run every single thing that i have read on all microsoft forums relating to this issue and no luck. I literally need a miracle here. Any help is appreciated.

:)

CourtneyKulp, Apr 8, 2021
  2. bro67 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Apr 8, 2021
  3. Arily Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Apr 8, 2021
  4. [Suejin] Win User

Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there

Pairing bluetooth earbuds

Hello kamaazka,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

I can see that you are having a hard time pairing your Airstream earbuds.

If the earbuds is not discoverable and the pairing failed, turn off the earbuds first. Then press and hold the MFB buttons until the indicator on the left earbud flashes blue and white alternately and earbuds enter pairing mode. Once the earbuds enter pairing
    mode, try scanning for new device on your Windows device.

If you are unsuccessful, have you tried to connect the earbuds on a different device and was successful?

Kind regards.

[Suejin], Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there

1. Bluetooth earbuds will not pair and I have tried every fix from every forum out there - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earbuds pair

2. I tried every method but can't fix it

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I tried every method but can't fix it: what does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-tried-every-method-but-cant-fix-it/713f42b2-2e00-46c5-a801-ebe7b32ccbb0
  3. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  4. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds: I have the following problem. My laptop is ASUS STRIX G731GT with Windows 10 and all drivers installed. When I try to connect my Philips SHB2515 earbuds it stays on connecting and after a minute or two it says "No response from device". My bluetooth chip is made by Intel. Now...
  5. Cannot pair bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Paired Bluetooth device asks for pairing at every connection: Hi,i use two notebooks with the same integrated Bluetooth / Wifi Adapter Intel Wireless AC7260. Paired Device is a Measuring-Device. On notebook1 it works like this: I initiate the connection via third party app Testo. The app briefly searches for the meter on the defined COM...
  7. Have to pair controller to bluetooth every time I turn it on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have to pair controller to bluetooth every time I turn it on?: Is that just how it works? I've never used bluetooth before but I got a new pc with bluetooth now. I got the xbox wireless controller and paired it with bluetooth, and hold the xbox button to shut it off. When turning it back on it doesn't connect, I have to make bluetooth...
  8. Pairing bluetooth earbuds

Pairing bluetooth earbuds: I'm trying to pair new Airstream earbuds, but the Device Manager is not finding them. They are charged and On. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pairing-bluetooth-earbuds/9808e49f-5db6-45e3-b456-944d4eeb41f1
  9. Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair

Bluetooth Earbuds unable to pair: Hello! I have Raycon E50 bluetooth earbuds, and they are not pairing with my HP Envy 360x computer. When I put my earbuds in pairing mode and bring up the bluetooth menu on my laptop, they come up as an option for connecting. When I click on them, the menu just says...
  10. Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...: Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update. Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01 I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I...