Windows 10: bluetooth earbuds

Discus and support bluetooth earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to get both my earbuds to connect to my laptop, but whenever I search for both the right and left earbud only one will show up and the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by FallenTurtle416, Mar 17, 2020.

1. bluetooth earbuds

I'm trying to get both my earbuds to connect to my laptop, but whenever I search for both the right and left earbud only one will show up and the other is never found. It worked at first but then an error happened and now I can't get it to work again.

:)

FallenTurtle416, Mar 17, 2020
  2. bro67 Win User

Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Arily Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Soooo, I have Windows 10 64-bit Build: 1803 Completely updated via Windows Update.
    Trying to use Insignia Bluetooth Earbuds Model: NS-CAHBTEP01

I used to be able to use these bluetooth earbuds just fine before (not sure which windows 10 build but it was windows 10)...But I haven't used them in awhile so they weren't paired...Went to pair them the other night and when they first pair they work perfectly fine...not an issue at all. They say, "Power On", "Device Connected". They show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice and Music", However when I turned the device off and turn them back on later to use them they connect but not completely. Instead they say, "Power On", "Devices Connected" but they show in bluetooth devices "Connected Voice" no music. When I go to power off the device to retry it keeps saying on the device, "Power On", "Device Connected" and they will not power off at all...it's so strange... I even used a different pair of bluetooth earbuds with the same exact results so I don't think it's the earbuds...I think it's something with this windows 10 build.

Has anyone ever heard of this and know a fix? The only way I can continue to use them is constantly removing them from bluetooth devices and do a brand new pairing until the next time I shut them off...then I have to start all over again. So strange that when I go to reconnect a second time that's when I have the issue.

Arily, Mar 17, 2020
  4. bluetooth earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds

My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come
    out of my laptop speakers. Why doesn't the sound work on my earbuds?

JoannieHanline, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth earbuds

1. bluetooth earbuds - Similar Threads - bluetooth earbuds

2. My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My bluetooth earbuds will randomly disconnect from my laptop, how can I stop this from...: It's probably not "random", as it usually happens while no sound is being played through them submitted by /u/Macbass24 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpzp8s/my_bluetooth_earbuds_will_randomly_disconnect/
  3. Having Issues Using Bluetooth Earbuds as Hands-free

Having Issues Using Bluetooth Earbuds as Hands-free: (TL;DR at the bottom) I have a pair of Jaybird Tarah Bluetooth earbuds paired to my Windows PC. These buds also have media buttons and a microphone. They are called "Overture" For clarity, My particular machine is running Win10 Pro (1909) through Boot Camp. Bluetooth...
  4. Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot adjust audio balance to bluetooth earbuds: Like a number of other people who have written in to here, I have Bluetooth earbuds that I am unable to adjust the balance of the audio going out to them. I have hearing loss in one ear and need to have the right ear louder than the left. No problem with wired earbuds. But...
  5. Galaxy earbuds connecting via bluetooth but in device playback it saids not connected. No...

Galaxy earbuds connecting via bluetooth but in device playback it saids not connected. No...: No audio from devices. Says connected in Bluetooth settings but in device playback it says disconnected. Events says "device is not migrated." I have tried all sorts of things such as updating drivers for both the pc and the bluetooth devices. I also tried restarting...
  6. Trouble connecting to bluetooth earbuds

Trouble connecting to bluetooth earbuds: I bought new wireless bluetooth earbuds (Jabra Elite 65t) and am trying to connect them to my Windows 10 PC. I bought a Plugable bluetooth USB adapter: https://www.amazon.com/Plugable-Bluetooth-Adapter-Compatible-Raspberry/dp/B009ZIILLI And I have the latest drivers from...
  7. Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...

Can't add a second Bluetooth Earbud Device to my Settings - Devices - Bluetooth & other...: Greetings, I'm having trouble setting up a second set of Bluetooth Earbuds in Settings so I can use them when my first pair of earbuds run low on Battery. I already have a set of BlueWow A5L & BlueWow A5R listed in the Audio section under Bluetooth & other devices. I also...
  8. Bluetooth Earbuds

Bluetooth Earbuds: My earbuds connect via Bluetooth to my laptop. It shows they are connected but when I play music, the sound continues to come out of my laptop speakers. I went to the sound section and selected my earbuds but that didn't help...the music continues to come out of my laptop...
  9. Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Causing Bluetooth Earbuds to Cut Out

Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse Causing Bluetooth Earbuds to Cut Out: Hi, I recently got a pair of Soundpeats Truefree Wireless Earbuds and when I try to use them in conjunction with my Microsoft Sculpt Touch mouse the audio cuts out every few seconds. If I shut off the mouse there are no more audio issues. Anyone have any ideas? If it...
  10. Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting

Bluetooth earbuds having trouble connecting: When I try to connect my earbuds to the laptop, it only connects voice, but not audio. I've found that I can fix it if I redo the pairing AND run the troubleshooter, but it stops working again every time I have to turn the earbuds off and on again. Is there a permanent fix to...