Windows 10: Bluetooth earbuds

Discus and support Bluetooth earbuds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is there a way to add my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop in place of my wired headphones?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZaidKaram, Jul 22, 2021.

1. ZaidKaram Win User

Bluetooth earbuds

Is there a way to add my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop in place of my wired headphones?

:)

ZaidKaram, Jul 22, 2021
  2. BulldogXX Win User

Connecting Bluetooth Earbuds to my Laptop

Here's how to connect your Bluetooth earbuds to your PC. It's mostly about Bluetooth, rather than Windows. And if you were hoping the process would be simple and obvious ... guess what? It's not.

Bluetooth is actually a wireless network technology, very similar to WiFi. What you have are actually
    Bluetooth-enabled earbuds, because they have the ability to connect to a Bluetooth network.

The unique thing about a Bluetooth network is that the network exists only between your Bluetooth-enabled earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter in your computer. That makes a Bluetooth network more secure than a WiFi network, because anyone can join a WiFi network.

Get ready, here we go:

Step #1: Make your Bluetooth devices discoverable: Put your earbuds and your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode. That's like joining a dating website - you've made yourself discoverable to other people. The instructions that came with your earbuds
    should say how to put them into discovery mode. Putting your Bluetooth adapter into discovery mode is a two-part process:

• Go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and other devices and add your computer's Bluetooth adapter as a 'device.'

Bluetooth earbuds 8c21cb7d-9f81-4ac3-8e7a-a83b9bf7a949?upload=true.png

• Once you done this you'll see the control to turn Bluetooth 'on.'

Bluetooth earbuds d306056b-a0bb-4db8-b5f2-cd259c44f08e?upload=true.png

Step #2: Pair your earbuds to the Bluetooth adapter. This is like exchanging contact information with someone on that dating website. Your earbuds and the Bluetooth adapter exchange information, so they don't have to go through the whole setup process every
    time you want to you use Bluetooth-enabled earbuds. Once your earbuds are paired, they show up in the list of devices on that same page in the Settings app.

Here's how my Bluetooth-enables earbuds look:

Bluetooth earbuds d039a836-66ad-428a-8dfc-649ded447114?upload=true.png

Step #3: The final step is to actually meet the person you found on the dating site. In Bluetooth, as in life, that's called 'connecting.'

Bluetooth earbuds 152bfb5d-3c97-4b8a-8599-8f3df0dbd892?upload=true.png

Now your earbuds are ready to use.

Of course, there are many gotchas that you might encounter, but let's see how far you get with the above.

BulldogXX, Jul 22, 2021
  3. bro67 Win User
    Bluetooth Earbuds - Paired not Connecting...

Try a different pair of earbuds. There are known issues with Bluetooth earbuds and bluetooth devices.

bro67, Jul 22, 2021
  4. Bluetooth earbuds

Bluetooth TWS earbuds shown on Bluetooth list

On your Windows 10 PC, go to Start > Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

Next, you need to place the earbuds into pairing mode. See instructions for your earbuds on how to accomplish this. Your earbuds cannot be added until you first place them into pairing mode.

Go back to Windows and click on the "Add Bluetooth or other device". Select "Bluetooth".

It may take a few seconds, but the earbuds should show up as a device that can be added. Select the earbuds.

NOTE: You reference the message on the computer saying that your computer is now discoverable. Note that in this case that is irrelevant. It is the other way around that is needed. The earbuds need to be discoverable (accomplished by placing them into pairing mode) so that they can be added to the computer.

hsehestedt, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth earbuds

1. Bluetooth earbuds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earbuds

2. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  3. BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueTooth earbuds say they are connected but sound comes from laptop: For a few months now, my bluetooth ear buds soundcore life p2 mini have been working just fine with my laptop Acer Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and I'm Currently running a "64-bit operating system, x64-based processor" along with windows 11. Recently they have started saying they're...
  4. Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.: So I have a pair of Monster Wireless earbuds I got off of Amazon for my laptop. They work fine on mobile but on my laptop, they have a weird audio delay. I've tried editing settings and uninstalling ai noise cancelation from Asus to see if it was the problem but no luck....
  5. Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.

Bluetooth earbuds has one second delay in audio.: So I have a pair of Monster Wireless earbuds I got off of Amazon for my laptop. They work fine on mobile but on my laptop, they have a weird audio delay. I've tried editing settings and uninstalling ai noise cancelation from Asus to see if it was the problem but no luck....
  6. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  7. Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio

Bluetooth earbuds not connecting as audio: Whenever I used to connect my bluetooth earbuds before it used to show "connected audio" after "connected". Now it only shows "connected" and the sound is going through my system speakers instead of my earbuds. please help....
  8. Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work: I have seen this in several places online, but nothing seems to resolve the issue, so I am posting here to see if anyone has an idea of that is going on. I have Google Pixel Buds A. They worked fine on an old Surface 2 I was using. I have a new computer at work and they...
  9. Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work

Bluetooth earbuds crash programs or microphone doesn't work: I have seen this in several places online, but nothing seems to resolve the issue, so I am posting here to see if anyone has an idea of that is going on. I have Google Pixel Buds A. They worked fine on an old Surface 2 I was using. I have a new computer at work and they...
  10. I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to use mu Bluetooth Earbuds as input device in Windows 11: Hi,When I connect my bluetooth earbuds with my laptop it does not get selected as mic. Sound output is proper but input does mot work. I tried everything from updating the audio driver to bluetooth driver. These earbuds work fine with other devices such as windows laptop and...