Windows 10: Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...

Discus and support Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Noise Tune Charge neckband Bluetooth earphone. I have tried many times connecting it to my Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop but every time, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sottam Aich, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...

I have a Noise Tune Charge neckband Bluetooth earphone. I have tried many times connecting it to my Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop but every time, even though the neckband is discoverable, it does not connect to the neckband. I have connected my neckband to my phone and it is working completely. It does not conect only to my laptop. I also tried to connect other things phone to my laptop through Bluetooth, and it is working successfully. Please tell me how to rectify this error of neckband earphone not connecting to laptop? I have already updated my bluetooth drivers Bluetooth 4.2 but still, the problem persists. Please help me.

Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are... 50c8c1df-3d81-4577-ad06-7771b352ad48?upload=true.png

:)

Sottam Aich, Jul 15, 2020

2. audio not received by earphones

thank you, here are the answers:

• Have you made any recent changes on the devices?
    No

• Have you tried other earphones on your Windows?
    No, i just bought it yesterday.

• Have you tried the earphones on another PC or laptop?
    no, but it works in my smartphone

• How is the earphones connecting to the machine? Is it via wired connection or through Bluetooth?
    wired.

• When the earphones are connected, are you still getting audio from the speakers?
    yes, nothing goes through the earphones though.

Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are... :(

TanjimaRahman, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Bluetooth earphones are suddenly disconnecting when Wi-Fi is on

I have a strange issue that's suddenly developed. I purchased a pair of bluetooth Philips earphones last month and I was able to use them with my Lenovo laptop shortly after with no issues.

The only issue was that I had to keep on removing the device and repairing to connect. The 'Connect' icon in the Action Centre doesn't work. That was a minor issue; however now my earphones are unable to work with the laptop unless I switch off the Wi-Fi adapter. They either take two or three times to pair and when successful, I cannot switch the playback device from my speakers to the Bluetooth stereo earphones until I disable the Wi-Fi.

It's not the earphones themselves as they work with my tablet and phones perfectly fine. I believe it may have something to do with an unscheduled and unwanted update from Windows 10 yesterday. I thought I had turned them off but apparently not because they were almost halfway yesterday.

The other explanation is that there's some inteference from my router as I was trying to upgrade speeds by switching to 5GHz on the router page but since my laptop didn't support that, I gave up and switched back to 2.4.

What could the issue here be?

nigelwilson, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...

Connecting my Earphones via Bluetooth

I am unable to connect my earphones to my Matebook x pro, I was wondering if it was cause I had already connected them to my own phone, as it wont even appear to the list of devices available for Bluetooth.

SidiqBarakzai, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are...

1. Bluetooth earphone not connecting to Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop even though earphones are... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earphone connecting

2. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. Bluetooth earphones no longer connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth earphones no longer connect: I have been using Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 earphones with my PC for a while now and not had any issues.Yesterday, while using them, there was a brief power cut and my PC restarted. Upon restart my earphones no longer work with my PC they still work with other devices.I...
  5. bluetooth earphones

bluetooth earphones: delay and lag in video's sound while listening it through bluetooth earphones in windows 10 but working fine in android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/5a7eefe4-8947-4698-8f9c-a98939a1a9e5
  6. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones: I have windows 10 pro and the bluetooth works fine, but it cannot detect a bluetooth earphones. I really need to fix it since I will be using it for online class. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/8e3d1bfa-a74a-4b95-957c-7d18d11d2db7
  7. Bluetooth earphones

Bluetooth earphones: In 2020 when we all are working online, I'm confused as to why the sound quality when using Bluetooth earphones/microphones is so terrible. Is there a fix coming? I don't want to have to switch from my Surface Pro to a Macbook but people can't work like this....
  8. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones: My B&O Play H5 bluetooth earphones is paired but there’s no sound coming through the earphones as it is not connected ( sound plays on the speaker) Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/2d0c06f7-a1c2-45de-812f-26a21ea53c9b
  9. Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S

Bluetooth in Lenovo Ideapad 330S: My name is Andrew Wissler. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S laptop computer running Windows 10. How do I sync my Fitbit Charge 2 HR with my computer? I have the Fitbit app, and I'm pretty sure I need Bluetooth installed and turned on. My problem is that I can't turn it on, and...
  10. Earphone connectivity

in Windows 10 Customization
    Earphone connectivity: i have windows 10. My windows can not detecting my earphone, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/earphone-connectivity/bd9dea68-0840-4cc7-905f-9b0456dc62d8