Windows 10: Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

Discus and support Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my Bluetooth wireless earphones to my pc, it says connected but no sound appears. That's not the most bizarre part yet, which happens to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pandoma, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Pandoma Win User

Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

When I connect my Bluetooth wireless earphones to my pc, it says connected but no sound appears. That's not the most bizarre part yet, which happens to lag every application that produces sounds. An example of application is Discord, when wireless earphones are connected, the whole Discord cannot seem to connect to any calls.

If someone is able to help I'd appreciate.

:)

Pandoma, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Sep 28, 2019
  3. NO SOUND ON HEADPHONES/ EARPHONES AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Hi

I am not getting sound on my external sound devices such as headphones, earphones or any external sound devices. Surprisingly the laptop has sound when not connected to any external sound output accessory which suggests the drivers are working fine. Not
    sure if there is updates available on the external sound output ports.

bigtrav2003, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

problem in sound output through earphones

Hello there!

I have lumia 520 everything seems fine except sound output through earphones. Sometimes sound , playing or reinserting the earphone jack, comes from only one earphone. I tried using nokia and other compatible earphones but no fix. All i have to do solve is
    take out the jack from phone and the reboot the phone. But the problem is only temporarily solved. What should I do? Is it a software bug?

aspiringme, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

1. Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earphones connection

2. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  3. Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone connected, but no sound.: My Bluetooth earphone is been connected in windows 11 and it's showing connected. I can even pause and play by tapping on the Bluetooth earphone but the sound is coming from laptop's speaker and not from the Bluetooth earphone. Wired headphones are working fine and only...
  4. Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output: My Bluetooth earphone was connected to the Windows 11 laptop, the device was listed in the Bluetooth device list, and it was listed in the sound device list, but it was not listed in the sound output quick menu. So I can't use the Bluetooth device as a sound output device....
  5. Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earphone was not listed in sound output: My Bluetooth earphone was connected to the Windows 11 laptop, the device was listed in the Bluetooth device list, and it was listed in the sound device list, but it was not listed in the sound output quick menu. So I can't use the Bluetooth device as a sound output device....
  6. Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Horrible sound with my bluetooth earphones: Hi, I'm having some issues with my Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. When connected I have the option to set audio output to 'Headphones' or 'Headset'. Now if set it to 'Headset' all audio gets kind off muffled and pretty bad, but only then the microphone of the earphones will...
  7. Bluetooth speaker not producing sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth speaker not producing sound: I've been trying every fix i could find for the last few hours but nothing seems to help. Just got a new Bluetooth speaker and it works perfectly fine with my phone but when I connect it to my laptop it says "voice connected" as opposed to media/audio which it would have to...
  8. Wireless earphones not outputting sound.

Wireless earphones not outputting sound.: Hi. So I have a Bluetooth Adapter to use Bluetooth on my pc and connect my Soundcore Life Note wireless earphones. Whenever I connect my earphone to my pc, I don't hear any sounds. I charged them, but they still did not work. They connect fine and I even troubleshooted it....
  9. Sound Output to earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Output to earphones: I have recently come across a problem with my HP Envy, radnomly when I plugged in my earphones into my computer no sound was coming out of them, yet when I pplugged those same earphones into my phone sound would be played through them. The computers speakers work fine its...
  10. Sound earphones

Sound earphones: Since updating to the latest Windows 10 I no longer can use any earphones. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sound-earphones/3cb344b2-b830-4770-b2b1-7e16f207d32d