Windows 10: Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

Discus and support Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my Bluetooth wireless earphones to my pc, it says connected but no sound appears. That's not the most bizarre part yet, which happens to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Pandoma, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Pandoma Win User

Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

When I connect my Bluetooth wireless earphones to my pc, it says connected but no sound appears. That's not the most bizarre part yet, which happens to lag every application that produces sounds. An example of application is Discord, when wireless earphones are connected, the whole Discord cannot seem to connect to any calls.

If someone is able to help I'd appreciate.

:)

Pandoma, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Fourstaff Win User

Sound Isolating Earphones

Sound Isolating earphones preferred as I already have a good pair of cans, but open to all suggestions.

Fourstaff, Sep 28, 2019
  3. NO SOUND ON HEADPHONES/ EARPHONES AFTER WINDOWS 10 UPDATE

Hi

I am not getting sound on my external sound devices such as headphones, earphones or any external sound devices. Surprisingly the laptop has sound when not connected to any external sound output accessory which suggests the drivers are working fine. Not
    sure if there is updates available on the external sound output ports.

bigtrav2003, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

problem in sound output through earphones

Hello there!

I have lumia 520 everything seems fine except sound output through earphones. Sometimes sound , playing or reinserting the earphone jack, comes from only one earphone. I tried using nokia and other compatible earphones but no fix. All i have to do solve is
    take out the jack from phone and the reboot the phone. But the problem is only temporarily solved. What should I do? Is it a software bug?

aspiringme, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds

1. Bluetooth earphones connection outputs no sound and lags applications that produces sounds - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earphones connection

2. Sound Output to earphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound Output to earphones: I have recently come across a problem with my HP Envy, radnomly when I plugged in my earphones into my computer no sound was coming out of them, yet when I pplugged those same earphones into my phone sound would be played through them. The computers speakers work fine its...
  3. Default sound output

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Default sound output: I have my computer connected to my TV via a HDMI cable. Is there any way I can get the sound to come out of the TV without manually changing the default "sound output" setting from the desktop to the T.V.? Initially when I connected the two the sound came out of the TV when I...
  4. No Sound Output

No Sound Output: Hi, I've been experiencing sound issues with my ASUS laptop on Windows 10. Everytime I plug in an earphone or speaker via the audio jack, the computer detects and asks what I've just plugged in but upon selecting the device, there is no sound output. Music continues to play...
  5. Headphones produce no sound

Headphones produce no sound: I got a Genesis Cobalt 300 headphones and I've tried everything(updated realtek drivers, rolled back to many versions,uninstalled them,repaired them etc.) i also had a problem where my headphones would get recognized as speakers but fixed that, now they're marked as Realtek...
  6. When I plug in earphones there is no sound

When I plug in earphones there is no sound: I use Windows 10 PC, it is Dell Inspiron 7000. I cannot use earphones because they are not working, no sound when I plug them in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-in-earphones-there-is-no-sound/6cac5262-91ff-489e-8a83-648e5ec5a105
  7. Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device

Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device: Hello, I have got a pair of Panasonic RPHTX80B bluetooth headphones that I use with my Windows 10 laptop. All latest drivers and updates are installed. Now each time I turn them on, they are connected automatically. They appear in Bluetooth & other devices as "Connected",...
  8. No Sound & Youtube Lags w/ No Sound

No Sound & Youtube Lags w/ No Sound: This morning everything was fine then after a while I lost all audio and got muted laggy playback on YouTube. I'm using Windows 10 Home 10.0.17134. My speaker is an Amazon Basics BSK20 Bluetooth unit. I was playing Shadow of the Tomb Raider when the sound cut out. The volume...
  9. Sound earphones

Sound earphones: Since updating to the latest Windows 10 I no longer can use any earphones. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/sound-earphones/3cb344b2-b830-4770-b2b1-7e16f207d32d
  10. how to play application sounds on all output device.

how to play application sounds on all output device.: without using the stereo mix method, how could i make all applications play sounds on all my output devices. I want to do it this way, so if i want an application to play on just a single output(ex. headphones) i could just mute that application on all other output(ex....