Windows 10: Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Discus and support Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi All, I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10. The device and Windows pair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JolleeRancher, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi All,

I am having trouble using my Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones with my Lenovo P52S running windows 10.

The device and Windows pair perfectly, however, the device is not listed as a playback option in the volume mixer, device manager and sound options.

I have used the windows troubleshooter and followed a number of similar requests on this Microsoft support page such as checking for driver/firmware updates and also global windows updates to no avail.

I am running Windows 10 Version 1803 Build (17134.286)

Can anyone suggest a possible remedy?

:)

JolleeRancher, Oct 3, 2018
  2. Oblivion Win User

Headphones/Earphones Not Showing Up On Playback Devices

Hello,

I'm running on Windows 10 Home and my earphones work but they don't show up in playback devices (Right click sound and select playback devices) I'm not really sure how to get them back. It doesn't really matter with my earphones but my headphones don't work at all when I plug them in and I'm not sure if it not showing up in the playback devices will change anything (So I can set it to default device?)
    Also, my headphones used to work but then it started not to work every once and a while and the sound would come out of the speaker.
    It would be appreciated if someone could help.

THANKYOU!*Biggrin

Oblivion, Oct 3, 2018
  3. 58
    58 Win User
    Bluetooth Headphones - connected but not available as playback device

Thank you for your responses but so far none of these suggestions have worked. Again the problem I'm having is that while the device pairs it does not connect. After pairing there should be a playback device listed but it doesn't show. I'm looking for
    help getting the playback device to appear. Please assist if you are able. Thank you.

4. Jelu Cal Win User

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Playback Devices Not Available - Windows 10

Hi,

Your concern with the playback devices can be due to the sound configuration on your device. To better understand your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• The last activities performed on your device prior to your concern.
    • The version and build of Windows 10 that you're using on your device. To check this, you can perform the steps posted on this

link

In addition, we'd like to request for a screenshot of the Playback tab under Sound.

In the meantime, we'd recommend performing the following to check the status of the items listed in the Playback tab:

• Right-click on a greyed out item.
    • See if the Enable option is available. If yes, click on it to activate the item.

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device. 698a4933-364b-4a75-b72b-294da11b0390.png

We look forward to your response.

Jelu Cal, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

1. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Earphones available

2. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  3. Bluetooth not available on this device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth not available on this device.: I have two identical HP Pavilion dv7 laptops, both with Intel wireless cards and running the same BIOS versions and Windows 10. On one, Bluetooth works fine. On the other, Bluetooth is missing from Device Manager and there is no Bluetooth on/off slider in the control panel....
  4. Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output

Bluetooth Headphones paired but not available as playback device or audio output: Hello! I have seen this problem multiple times in the Microsoft communities, but not yet with a resolution. I also haven't seen it with my computer, namely an LG gram 14 also with Windows 10 Home. My Bluetooth Headphones pair easily, and immediately show up as "paired."...
  5. Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones

Headset Device not available for Bluetooth Earphones: Hi, I m using Boat Rockerz 235V2. I had both Headset and Headphone Stereo Devices working perfectly fine until a few days ago when only the Stereo Option is available to me. I tried troubleshooting my sound problems by right-clicking on the volume icon on the taskbar. It...
  6. Bluetooth is not available on this device

Bluetooth is not available on this device: Hi. i have a problem with my Bluetooth, like this person https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-available-on-this-device/e94b38d3-a9a0-4324-bcc0-2ba3f2d09a8a , I tried everything , absolutly everything that you will find in that link and it's...
  7. Bluetooth earphones showing as two devices.

Bluetooth earphones showing as two devices.: If I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my laptop, it shows up as two devices. But the audio gets separated. e.g. I used the Stereo to play music or YouTube on one tab, works fine, then if join in on a discord call or a zoom conference, my Spotify or YouTube audio just...
  8. Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selections

Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selections: Running Windows 10 on my Lenovo ThinkPad. Bluetooth devices are showing as paired, Bose Headphones for example. Yet when I open the Sound panel they don't show up as a Playback option on that tab. What gives?...
  9. Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selection

Bluetooth Devices Not Available Under Playback Selection: Running Windows 10 on my Lenovo ThinkPad. Bluetooth devices are showing as connected and paired, Bose Headphones for example. Yet when I open the Sound panel they don't show up as a Playback option on that tab. What gives? All bluetooth diagnostics have been run but I can't...
  10. Headphones/Earphones Not Showing Up On Playback Devices

Headphones/Earphones Not Showing Up On Playback Devices: Hello, I'm running on Windows 10 Home and my earphones work but they don't show up in playback devices (Right click sound and select playback devices) I'm not really sure how to get them back. It doesn't really matter with my earphones but my headphones don't work at all...