Windows 10: Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Discus and support Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HiI have tried connecting Bose softcomfort 35 II bluetooth headset & QCY T3 ear buds to Lennovo Thinkpad laptop with below OS & Build versions. I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PalaniNama, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

HiI have tried connecting Bose softcomfort 35 II bluetooth headset & QCY T3 ear buds to Lennovo Thinkpad laptop with below OS & Build versions. I am able to play back sound, but not input sound .Edition Windows 10 Enterprise Version 20H2 Installed on ‎4/‎13/‎2021 OS build 19042.1110 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 While paring, devices are recognized only as Audio, but not recognized as Voice.However, when I connect the same to Dell Laptop, with below config, they work like a charm.Can you please help? Regards,Palani Nama

:)

PalaniNama, Jul 30, 2021

2. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice. dc4ddd86-6c49-4445-8739-ea846b3c3424?upload=true.jpg

When I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my computer, it says connected music but doesn't say voice. As a result, I hear audio but the microphone on it does not work. I have tried removing and adding
    the device multiple times and saw no change. Even updated the Bluetooth drivers but no luck.

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice. c9341ca3-f26a-4822-9c6d-c1fff3d1cb96?upload=true.jpg

there is no option of headphones in input devices..why?

My earphones are JBL endurance run BT. Thanks!

Shashank_27, Jul 30, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Headphones only connect to voice and music

Today my headphones started to only use voice and music, when yesterday [the day i got them] they did all noise. I have re paired the headphones to the computer, remove and re add them to the computer list, and remove the computer from the headphones bluetooth
    list. Everytime I reconnect them they just say connected to voice and music.

GladiatorGator, Jul 30, 2021
  4. Cybdiver Win User

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Bluetooth Connected Voice

I'm using a BlueAnt Z9i Bluetooth ear piece and tried it with my HTC 8x. It works okay when using voice but it won't let me listen to music.

When I checked the settings it says its "Connected Voice" I've looked high and low for a change to the settings but can't find anything.

When I turn on the music it comes out the speaker.

Anyone suggestions?

Thanks

Cybdiver, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

1. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth earphones connected

2. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  3. Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth earbud only connected , voice not music: Hi i am using acer aspire A515-56 and windows 11 but it is only connected to voice.Before this its connected to voice and music but suddenly its only connected to voice.I also have unninstall and reinstall the driver but the problem is still there.May i know why this problem...
  4. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  5. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music": Hi, this is a follow-up of https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headset-connects-only-as-music-not-voice/23ea9ca1-d215-429b-859a-cc420afe80b2 which is closed.I have found a solution by manually editing the registry.I had the same issue on my Jabra...
  6. Bluetooth headphones "Connected music" only, instead of "Connected voice, music"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice

Bluetooth headphones connect as music only, not as voice: Hi,I have tried this with several Bluetooth devices with a microphone, but Windows connects to them for output only, not input. In this example, the Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headphones are connected for music only, even though the icon shows headphonesWhy wouldn't Windows recognize...
  8. Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice

Bluetooth Headset only connecting to music not voice: I have been using Redmi Earbuds for a long time. It was working fine with microphone as well. But today when I connected it to my pc it was connecting to only music not voice. Please tell a solution to it....
  9. Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice"

Bluetooth headset connects only as "music", not "voice": Hi there, I have tried with multiple Bluetooth devices with mic, but Windows connects to them only for output, not input. In this example, Mpow Bluetooth 5.0 headset is connected for music only, although the icon shows headset- [ATTACH] and even the control panel...
  10. Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.

Bluetooth earphones only connected as music won't connect voice.: [ATTACH] When I connect my Bluetooth earphones to my computer, it says connected music but doesn't say voice. As a result, I hear audio but the microphone on it does not work. I have tried removing and adding the device multiple times and saw no change. Even updated the...