Windows 10: Bluetooth Earphones

Discus and support Bluetooth Earphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My B&O Play H5 bluetooth earphones is paired but there’s no sound coming through the earphones as it is not connected ( sound plays on the speaker)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hazeq, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Hazeq Win User

Bluetooth Earphones

My B&O Play H5 bluetooth earphones is paired but there’s no sound coming through the earphones as it is not connected ( sound plays on the speaker)

Thanks

:)

Hazeq, Nov 24, 2018

2. Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Jollee,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have better clarity on the issue, answer the below listed questions and get back to us.

1) Are you able to see any other earphones/headphones as playback device except the Bluetooth
    earphones?

2) From when are you facing this issue?

3) Are you facing this issue only with Bang and Olufsen BEOPLAY H5 Earphones?

Meanwhile, please try the below troubleshooting Methods.

Method 1:
    Disconnect the Bluetooth device and pair the device back and see if the volume control option shows up for the device.

Method 2:

Step 1: Open
    Playback Devices and right-click on a black place and select 'Show Disconnected Devices' and 'Show Disabled Devices'.

After that, you'll see headphones appear in the Playback devices shown in Disabled status.

Step 2: Then, right-click on your earphones and click 'Enable'.

Step 3: After the device is enabled, if you see it not set as
    Default Device, highlight it and click the
    Set Default
    button. If it's already set as default device.

Step 4: Click 'OK' and 'Apply'.

Hope it helps.

Shafeeq_Khan, Nov 24, 2018
  3. countasg1 Win User
    Bluetooth earphones

I have bought bluetooth connected earphones to use with my nokia 630 to listen to the radio. Unfortunatey the phone needs antena fo the radio so when I connect the wired earphones (as antena) I cannot divert the sound to the bluetooth connected earphones.
    Any ideas??

countasg1, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones not available as a playback device.

Hi Shafeeq,

Thank you for your suggestions.

I have attempted the above steps as you set out but the result is the same.

The system will still not recognise the earphones as a playback device.

Thank you.

JolleeRancher, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Earphones

1. Bluetooth Earphones - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Earphones

2. Windows 10 not detecting bluetooth earphone correctly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not detecting bluetooth earphone correctly: Hello! I purchased JBL Reflect Contour 2 earphones a few weeks ago, and have since been trying to connect them with my PC but to no avail. My PC has Windows 10 installed on it. When I search for available bluetooth devices, the earphones are detected as "Bluetooth device" as...
  3. BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?: Hello, Hopefully you will read what i'm posting instead of giving me the usual procedural stuff. Why? Because i've tried them all. So... I've been trying for litteraly years to connect my bluetooth stuff to my laptop Asus Notebook K556U and absolutly nothing works. Ive...
  4. Specific bluetooth earphones used to work fine, but now they only connect but there's no...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific bluetooth earphones used to work fine, but now they only connect but there's no...: I am having the exact same problem that this guy explained: https://support.google.com/chromebook/forum/AAAAmKCdEus8r-IpaeayF8 My headphones worked fine until the other night. They DO connect, but there is 0 audio for anything. I can connect other Bluetooth headphones just...
  5. Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi getting disconnected upon using Bluetooth earphones on laptop: After updating to KB4551762 on 14th of March 2020 I have been facing Wireless Internet disconnection issue when I use Bluetooth earphone on laptop. This issue is observed only after using Bluetooth earphones after 15-20 minutes. Repro rate: 4/5 Observed on: Asus...
  6. I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10...

I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10...: I inherited my Dad's windows 10 laptop and it's great, when connecting to my bluetooth headphones the sound was stuttering and completely unusable and I tried lots of forums and YouTube videos to change the settings but nothing worked (like the hands free and telephony...
  7. I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones

I can't hear a call and a game/application at the same time through bluetooth earphones: idk if this is just bandwidth, but it worked before. so when im in a discord call for example i cant hear other applications, like you tube or games. and sometimes i cant even hear the other person, but they can hear me. i tried updating my drivers and the obvious stuff, but...
  8. Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...

Wireless bluetooth earphones keep disconnecting...: I bought Realme buds wireless bluetooth earbuds recently. I started using them with my phone and it worked just fine. But when I used it with my laptop (Asus FX570UD) it works for sometime and then automatically disconnects and the same problem persists when I reconnect it...
  9. Is there any way to connect Bluetooth headphones and wired earphones at the same time on...

Is there any way to connect Bluetooth headphones and wired earphones at the same time on...: submitted by /u/elcaramba [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dsi28q/is_there_any_way_to_connect_bluetooth_headphones/
  10. E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    E7 Bluetooth earphones do not restart automatically - since implementation of Windows 10.: Hello in Microsoft Land I recently eliminated Windows 7, and implemented Windows 10. Also bought new Bluetooth E7 Cowin earphones. They work when computer starts from shutdown. When earphones turned off, they no longer function. I have to re-connect (not always...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluedio t6 how to pair to dell laptop