Windows 10: bluetooth echo device connected but no sound

Discus and support bluetooth echo device connected but no sound in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have removed and paired my Alexa Echo device and it shows connected but I get no sound to that device. Only the pc sound is actually there.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mcmcpa, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Mcmcpa Win User

bluetooth echo device connected but no sound

I have removed and paired my Alexa Echo device and it shows connected but I get no sound to that device. Only the pc sound is actually there.

:)

Mcmcpa, Mar 5, 2021

2. No sound as PC is connected to a bluetooth device.

Hi Samuel,

As per your description, I understand that there is no sound in your PC as it shows that it is currently connected to a Bluetooth device which you do not recognize.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Have you connected your PC to Bluetooth speakers?

2. Do you recognize the device that is connected to your PC?

3. Does the Bluetooth device display under Control Panel > Devices and Printers?

For now, I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if you will be able to remove the device in question.

To remove the device from your PC, follow the steps below

• Select Start > Settings > Devices >
      Bluetooth.
    • Select the paired Bluetooth device that you want to remove > Remove device >
      Yes.

Your reply is very important to ensure that we provide the appropriate resolution. Do provide the above information so that we can proceed further.

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Mar 5, 2021
  3. Amazon Echo

I want to use the Echo as my primary speakers. I had it connected after reinstalling the bluetooth devices, but after restarting the computer this morning, the sound is not working. I see the Echo listed as a speaker, but I cannot click the speaker as
    an option.

Poopz_McDougall, Mar 5, 2021
  4. bluetooth echo device connected but no sound

Amazon Echo Not Shown as a Playback Device

I've set up my new Amazon Echo through my Wi-Fi, so it shows as a connected audio device under "Bluetooth and other Devices". However when selecting playback devices, from the standard playback selection, from sound control panel with all devices shown,
    and from sound devices it does not appear.

I've tried a number of similar questions I found online including:

• Uninstall and Reinstall bluetooth device(Multiple Times).
    • Checked for updated drivers for my bluetooth device and for the Echo (Echo does not have any).
    • Updated windows.
    • Disable all audio devices and run troubleshooter.
    Any ideas?

Michael
    bluetooth echo device connected but no sound 68e41cd9-0a83-401a-976e-dd5f06c02139?upload=true.png

wonder.wolfe, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth echo device connected but no sound

1. bluetooth echo device connected but no sound - Similar Threads - bluetooth echo device

2. Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings: I have bluetooth headphones that are paired, but stuck in hands free mode. I tried going in the sound settings and pressing connect on them but it doesnt do anything...
  3. Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device connected, but not connected in sound settings: I have bluetooth headphones that are paired, but stuck in hands free mode. I tried going in the sound settings and pressing connect on them but it doesnt do anything...
  4. Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects

in Windows 10 Customization
    Playing connection sound when bluetooth device connects: Hi community Was reaching out to see if there was a way to add a sound when a bluetooth device ie controller connects / disconnects to windows. Basically looking for the same functionality when a usb device connects or disconnects. Looked through control panel sounds,...
  5. echo sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    echo sound: Why dose the sound on my new dell G7 17 laptop have an echo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/echo-sound/cd7930b9-e7ab-4e02-9a4e-682ac6644349
  6. STOP ECHO SOUNDS!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    STOP ECHO SOUNDS!: ECHO SOUNDS IN WINDOWS 10 HOW CAN BE STOPPED? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-echo-sounds/cf75ad51-19c2-49c0-916d-c78ec6dadcb1
  7. Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out

Bluetooth device connect but no sound coming out: the bluetooth device LG Micro(2C:88) showed connected but in the sound is show disconnect. this happen after i have update win 10 latest version. before that i can use this device with my laptop connected to LG Micro Device. Please advice [ATTACH]...
  8. echo sound

echo sound: My laptop has distorted sound and an echo, iv'e tried uninstalling/reinstalling drivers witch has made enhancement tab disappear but i did try turning them off before drivers and it did not help....
  9. Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device

Bluetooth headphones connected not as sound device: Hello, I have got a pair of Panasonic RPHTX80B bluetooth headphones that I use with my Windows 10 laptop. All latest drivers and updates are installed. Now each time I turn them on, they are connected automatically. They appear in Bluetooth & other devices as "Connected",...
  10. sound echo

sound echo: my laptop is replaying every sound around it as an echo, even with no mics or headphones attached, I tried and disabled my laptop mice and it stopped the echo , then I tried to disable speakers, and that stopped the echo too, but I need them both to work, what to do? I have...