Windows 10: Bluetooth Enumerator / Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.10024

Discus and support Bluetooth Enumerator / Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.10024 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Surface Pro 2017 / i7. Device Manager > Bluetooth shows the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator spelled out in a mix of Cyrillic and English... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarkCrookUK, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Enumerator / Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.10024

I have a Surface Pro 2017 / i7.

Device Manager > Bluetooth shows the Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator spelled out in a mix of Cyrillic and English script - I can't post a Snipping Tool shot of it here, so here's a link to the image on my OneDrive : HERE

So far as I'm aware, the device is running entirely normally. Bluetooth works fine. But I can't help feeling slightly uneasy at Cyrillic script in the devices list - the individual characters are selected only for their visual similarity to English characters.

Am I being paranoid, or is it "normal" to see such the use of Cyrillic? Can anyone comment?

Many thanks.

:)

MarkCrookUK, Jun 1, 2020
  2. jeraldWG Win User

Bluetooth LE Enumerator is Missing

Sometimes, when i want to add my PS4 Controller to play Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, the "Wireless Controller" (DualShock 4) device doesn't appear despite enabling the "Pair" Function on the Controller (by holding SHARE + PS), i went to check the Device
    Manager, and found out that "Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator" is missing on the list, only "Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator" appears.

The Bluetooth LE Enumerator is what works as the Device Detector, and i can't find a way to re-install it.

jeraldWG, Jun 1, 2020
  3. microsoft bluetooth enumerator missing in windows 10

Hi Vishnu,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator comes into play when you plug the Bluetooth device without the driver wherein Windows 7 automatically installs its driver.

After Windows detect Bluetooth device, it is controlled by Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator and not the third-party driver.

Here's a way to install the Bluetooth driver released by the manufacturer to fix problem.

Method 1: Rename the Bth.inf file

Rename the %WINDIR%\inf\Bth.inf file to Bth.bak before you install or reinstall the third-party device or stack.

To rename the file, follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R, open Run, type
      %windir%\inf in the Open box, and then click
      OK
    • Right-click Bth.inf, and then click
      Rename.
    • Rename Bth.inf to Bth.bak, and then press ENTER.
    Method 2:
    Download the Bluetooth driver from manufacturer’s website.

Method 3: Install the bluetooth driver

• Press Windows + R, type devmgmt.msc in the Open box, and then press
      Enter.
    • Locate the device.
    • Right-click the device, and then click Update Driver.
    • Follow the steps that appear on the screen in the Hardware Update Wizard to specify your own driver for the Bluetooth device.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jun 1, 2020
  4. ITGM Win User

Bluetooth Enumerator / Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.10024

How to completely remove a Bluetooth device from Win 10?

Bluetooth Enumerator / Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.10024 [​IMG]

ITGM, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Enumerator / Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.10024

1. Bluetooth Enumerator / Win 10 ver 1903 build 18362.10024 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Enumerator ver

2. Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Upgraded from Win 10 vers. 1903 to Win 10 vers. 1909 and got problems: When a user of the PC logs into my application for the first time, they are able to open it. When they log out of the application and log back into it, it produces an error stating that the application will close and when accepted, the application closes. Rebooting the PC...
  3. No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Sound Conexant "Pebble Beach" on winver 1903 build 18362: I have an older HP/CPQ system running pretty well, surprisingly so, with Windows 10 version 1903 build 18362, except for the now-notorious Audio Device issues. I see another long thread here about the devices I am dealing with but just due to idosyncrasies of the way...
  4. Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 Pro (1903 - Build 18362) System Restore behaviour: I've noticed some strange behaviour with creating a System Restore Point in Windows 10, this may be an oddball way of doing things but it's worked for me for many years prior to upgrading to Windows 10 x64 (from Windows 7 x64). In short - I had a scheduled task that ran...
  5. Win 10 upgrade to ver 1903 keeps failing

Win 10 upgrade to ver 1903 keeps failing: I have a HP Pavillion laptop with AMD processor that I cannot get upgraded to ver 1903. I have tried the Upgrade Assistant online, have created a bootable USB drive, and bootable CD/DVD disk. Have tried each at least twice with same results, I keep getting a 0xc1901130...
  6. Windows 10 Build 18362 - Speakers not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Build 18362 - Speakers not Working: Symptom: ‘Sound’ reports Speakers Not Plugged In. Speakers and Headphones are greyed out. The only available items for Playback are ‘Digital Audio (S/PDIF)’ Hardware: Gigabyte MB X58-USB3, home built around 2013 Background: PC Working fine then Windows Update took it to...
  7. Keep Checking WIN 10, ver 1903 UPDATES

Keep Checking WIN 10, ver 1903 UPDATES: I waited until last week to upgrade to ver 1903 on my laptops. Today, I checked for updates and there were 4 updates pertaining to version 1903. I do have a habit of checking for updates every Wednesday, as I like to make sure all of my laptops are WIN 10 ready. Been that...
  8. Win 10 build 1903

Win 10 build 1903: After build 1903 downloads it restarts my computer. At approximately 27 % into the update it shutsdown. When I start the computer it rolls back to built 1809. Any ideal? I 1 TB SSG, 16 G memory....
  9. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083
  10. ver 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    ver 1903: just installed new asus monitor, device manager only showing generic pnp, i have done this before but have no idea why it is not recognized 135083