Windows 10: Bluetooth Error after Windows 10 Update

Discus and support Bluetooth Error after Windows 10 Update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm currently using DELL XPS 9575 2-in-1 laptop with Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I had windows updated yesterday and after reboot my Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sung_Ji, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Sung_Ji Win User

Bluetooth Error after Windows 10 Update

I'm currently using DELL XPS 9575 2-in-1 laptop with Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. I had windows updated yesterday and after reboot my Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. (I'm using Microsoft Wedge Keyboard and Mouse.) On the Bluetooth setting page, It says Bluetooth devices has been paired but both aren't working. Here's what I did to fix the problem.

1. I removed the pairing from devices. once I removed, I also reset my Bluetooth devices and put them on pairing mode. I turned my Bluetooth on from laptop, but the devices automatically re-paired without actually pairing process.

2. I removed the pairing from the laptop again, go to troubleshooting page and troubleshoot the Bluetooth. Troubleshooting said successfully fixed the problem(reset the radio) and as soon as troubleshooting is completed, the devices got re-paired. As noted, paring process hasn't been initiated at this point.

3. I went to device manager, view all the hidden devices and removed all the Bluetooth devices and related items. Once I'm done with that, I have restarted the laptop. After restart, Bluetooth automatically turned on, again devices got re-paired.

4. I did same process as number 3 but this time I did it while airplane mode is on. Nothing changed. same result.

5. I removed Bluetooth program from App and feature setting page, did 4 again, but nothing has changed.

6. I also uninstalled the last update(it was security update) I had but again, nothing has changed.

I'm no expert but it seems like devices doesn't get removed at all in first place and not just these two but Bluetooth as whole. I have my phone paired too and every time I did any processes, it also paired too even though I didn't turn my phone's Bluetooth. I also checked the my keyboard and mouse are the problem but, it paired successfully with my phone and tablet. So I'm assuming this is windows side problem.

this is very frustrating because I mainly used my laptop docked and I don't use my laptop keyboard. I hope someone could help to resolve this issue. Thank you for your time.

:)

Sung_Ji, Jan 10, 2019
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 10, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Jan 10, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Error after Windows 10 Update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Error Update

2. Bluetooth error after updating to 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth error after updating to 22H2: I updated my windows 11 to 22h2 lately, but after i update the system my bluetooth earbuds input suddenly wont register, when it finally register its not receiving any input 0% of total volume , i already check the microphone access its on, i tried the earbuds on my phone the...
  3. Bluetooth error after updating to 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth error after updating to 22H2: I updated my windows 11 to 22h2 lately, but after i update the system my bluetooth earbuds input suddenly wont register, when it finally register its not receiving any input 0% of total volume , i already check the microphone access its on, i tried the earbuds on my phone the...
  4. Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update

Bluetooth not working after windows 10 update: After my update yesterday, my bluetooth speaker stopped working. I've tried all the steps that are suggested such as:check all updates for drivers, all updated, no problemsuninstalling the device and reinstalling/still did not work. Note: The device says it's connected but no...
  5. Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2: I wanted to pair my bluetooth earphones to my desktop , currently using windows 10 and it said to update to 21H2 after the update I couldnt find the bluetooth on/off button , its gone Ive tried to re download and restart computer Found on google that other people are having...
  6. Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2: I wanted to pair my bluetooth earphones to my desktop , currently using windows 10 and it said to update to 21H2 after the update I couldnt find the bluetooth on/off button , its gone Ive tried to re download and restart computer Found on google that other people are having...
  7. Bluetooth driver error after windows 10 update 21H2

8. Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update

Bluetooth missing after windows 10 update: Installed windows 10 2 yrs. ago. Recently purchased bluetooth device, discovered after a FEW hrs with device tech support, I have no bluetooth!! Where did it go??...
  9. Bluetooth Disapeers after update Windows 10

Bluetooth Disapeers after update Windows 10: Hello, I just updated my Alienware laptop to the October 2018 update and I tried connecting my bluetooth earbuds to my laptop and it won't connect. I've tried everything. Bluetooth is completely gone. Thank you in advance....
  10. Bluetooth Disappeared after Windows 10 update

Bluetooth Disappeared after Windows 10 update: My Bluetooth disappeared after a Windows 10 update. This is all that shows now. I cannot turn the Bluetooth on. Bluetooth was working perfectly before the update. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bluetooth error after update