Windows 10: Bluetooth Error Code 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Error Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running an ACER GX-785 with an Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB of Ram, and Windows 10 64-bit operating system. On startup of the computer I am finding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertStevenson4, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Bluetooth Error Code 10

I am running an ACER GX-785 with an Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB of Ram, and Windows 10 64-bit operating system.

On startup of the computer I am finding that I am getting the following:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Everything was working fine till yesterday.

I have updated the Intel Driver to Driver Version 20.70.0.4, Driver Date 2018-07-05.

I have even run the Troubleshoot application to which it asked to do a restart and still the same error.

Nothing seems to even fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

RobertStevenson4, Sep 6, 2018

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 6, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 6, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth Error Code 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Error Code 10

1. Bluetooth Error Code 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Error Code

2. Bluetooth CODE 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth CODE 10: For the past 10 weeks I have been dealing with a code 10 error on my IntelR Wireless BluetoothR ; and I have gone through multiple methods to no prevail. I seriously need some help. DxDiag Report vTime of this report: 3/28/2022, 19:49:58 Machine name: DESKTOP-B6AT2VP Machine...
  3. Bluetooth CODE 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth CODE 10: For the past 10 weeks I have been dealing with a code 10 error on my IntelR Wireless BluetoothR ; and I have gone through multiple methods to no prevail. I seriously need some help. DxDiag Report vTime of this report: 3/28/2022, 19:49:58 Machine name: DESKTOP-B6AT2VP Machine...
  4. Bluetooth CODE 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. bluetooth remote control error code 10

bluetooth remote control error code 10: im having an issue with my bluetooth dongle, where the generic bluetooth drivers install correctly but the bluetooth remotecontrol gives me This device cannot start. Code 10 {Access Denied} A process has requested access to an object, but has not been granted those access...
  6. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I'm using a Lenovo IdeaPad S145-15IWL and I'm having troubles with my Bluetooth. The problem started when I was using my Airpods while using Discord. I connected to a voice chat accidentally and they stopped working. I went to disconnect them in the action center and it...
  7. Bluetooth Dongle Driver Error Code 10

Bluetooth Dongle Driver Error Code 10: The internet and bluetooth cards died a little bit ago on my computer, and I had to purchase external USB connection dongles. Now I am having issues connecting my Bluetooth dongle. When I try to update the driver, it tells me the best drivers are already installed. In Device...
  8. MTP Bluetooth Device error code 10

MTP Bluetooth Device error code 10: [IMG]I am facing problems while connecting Bluetooth dongle. When I try to update driver it shows The best drivers for your device are already installed. Please suggest me....
  9. Code 43 error bluetooth

Code 43 error bluetooth: Hello, I am having problems with Bluetooth in my computer. I tried uninstalling the driver and installing it again. tried with bluetooth trouble shoot and hardware and devices troubleshoot and it says it can{t solve it. If i try t connect a bluetooth device it says that...
  10. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. error code 10 for bluetooth

2. code 10 bluetooth error