Windows 10: Bluetooth Error Code 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Error Code 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am running an ACER GX-785 with an Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB of Ram, and Windows 10 64-bit operating system. On startup of the computer I am finding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RobertStevenson4, Sep 6, 2018.

1. RobertStevenson4 Win User

Bluetooth Error Code 10

I am running an ACER GX-785 with an Intel Core i7-7700, 16GB of Ram, and Windows 10 64-bit operating system.

On startup of the computer I am finding that I am getting the following:

This device cannot start. (Code 10)

STATUS_DEVICE_POWER_FAILURE

Everything was working fine till yesterday.

I have updated the Intel Driver to Driver Version 20.70.0.4, Driver Date 2018-07-05.

I have even run the Troubleshoot application to which it asked to do a restart and still the same error.

Nothing seems to even fix the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

:)

RobertStevenson4, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Waseemulla S Win User

Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Sep 6, 2018
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Sep 6, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Bluetooth Error Code 10

Bluetooth in windows 10

https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT211_Mini_Bluetooth_Dongle/

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    https://www.asus.com/Networking/USBBT400/specifications/

P4-630, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth Error Code 10

1. Bluetooth Error Code 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Error Code

2. Error code

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error code: Just received error code JBO-29000 on a site I use once a month to pay a bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code/ca784c4e-a713-4164-81da-8607735f7ded
  3. windows 10 error code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 error code: I received the error code 0x80d70652 while trying to install the latest update. does anyone know what it means? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/windows-10-error-code/706a04f4-5370-4c75-af32-a7f5776e340b
  4. Error Code

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Code: What is error code 80004001? I updated my PC and then it wouldn't let me use it. It tells me to either Shut it Down or go to Advanced Options, the Advanced Options don't work to help me in anyway....
  5. error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code: I keep getting error code 0xc0000005 when trying to either open a app or when shutting down my computer is there a way that I can repair this problem. I am currently using windows 10....
  6. Error code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error code: How to fix error code 0x80004002 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/error-code/8bf9aa72-8421-4fbf-8b66-a5c3b96fb4d5
  7. Error Code

in Browsers and Email
    Error Code: Hello I have been trying to add my Gmail but get error code 0x80070005. Tried looking up this code but there seems to be conflicting answers. Hope some one can help. 15275
  8. error codes window 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    error codes window 10: did a clean windows install from windows 7 to 10, so I get this out of date notice from drivers update ( slimware) they did their thing, and ever since then my PC won't recognize my external hard drive, my large screen monitor/TV, sound, and my HP 6600 printer. I get this,...
  9. Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth speaker driver install fails, device manager error code 10: Hi, On Windows 8. 1, I had no issues with this speaker. It's a JBL Charge. After upgrading to 10 it worked fine until a reboot when it failed to connect (it pairs, but won't connect, and the speaker doesn't appear as an audio-out option in Sound settings). The...
  10. Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(: I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do....