Windows 10: Bluetooth error code 52. ? Any suggestions I just wanna listen to Spotify?

Discus and support Bluetooth error code 52. ? Any suggestions I just wanna listen to Spotify? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/WillisTooSmooth47 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WillisTooSmooth47, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Bluetooth error code 52. ? Any suggestions I just wanna listen to Spotify?

/u/WillisTooSmooth47, Mar 16, 2021

2. Multiple device drivers with Code 52 leading to a myriad of other errors

Hello,

Let us first resolve the Code 52 error before proceeding with reinstalling Windows 10. We suggest that you uninstall the drivers that are indicated with a yellow triangle and then re-install if from device's support site. Here are the steps:

• Search for Device Manager.
    • Look for the drivers you are referring to.
    • Right-click on it and then choose Uninstall.
    • Download the driver from the device's support site.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jamille Nar, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Bluetooth Error Code 52

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to check the status of Bluetooth in device manager.

Method 1: Check Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.
    • Check for any exclamation marks in there.
    If exclamations mark are there on any device name, try to update them by right clicking on them.

Method 2: Follow below steps.

Step 1: Run Hardware and Device troubleshooter.

• Press Windows + W, Type troubleshooting.
    • From the search list, click on troubleshooting
    • On the left pane, click on view all.
    • From the list click on hardware and devices troubleshooter.
    • Follow on screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting.

Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Bluetooth error code 52. ? Any suggestions I just wanna listen to Spotify?

Bluetooth Error Code 52

Hello Janipe,

The error (Code 52) normally caused by a driver that may be unsigned or corrupted.

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Kindly provide the exact model number of your device.

Meanwhile, I'd recommend downloading the Samsung Update app from the Windows Store app. Here's a direct
    link
    to download the said application. It should help you install or update the required newest drivers, firmware, and application programs for your system.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth error code 52. ? Any suggestions I just wanna listen to Spotify?

1. Bluetooth error code 52. ? Any suggestions I just wanna listen to Spotify? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth error code

2. The bluetooth driver is not working Code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The bluetooth driver is not working Code 52: For some time when i have been trying to connect bluetooth devices, it would say bluetooth is turned off, the troubleshooter did not do anything, so i looked in the device manager, i saw that the driver had an error Code 52, and i have been trying to fix it....
  3. The bluetooth driver is not working Code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The bluetooth driver is not working Code 52: For some time when i have been trying to connect bluetooth devices, it would say bluetooth is turned off, the troubleshooter did not do anything, so i looked in the device manager, i saw that the driver had an error Code 52, and i have been trying to fix it....
  4. The bluetooth driver is not working Code 52

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver error code 52: My synaptics precision touchpad filter driver is showing driver code error 52. How do i fix it without disabling my touchpad? Updating drivers shows latest version installed....
  6. Driver error code 52

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver error code 52: My synaptics precision touchpad filter driver is showing driver code error 52. How do i fix it without disabling my touchpad? Updating drivers shows latest version installed....
  7. Driver error code 52

8. Error code 52

Error code 52: The error code is quoted as follows "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that might be malicious software from an...
  9. Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp source (error code 52)

Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp source (error code 52): Microsoft Bluetooth A2dp source not working properly. There is error message "Windows cannot verify the digital signature for the drivers required for this device. A recent hardware or software change might have installed a file that is signed incorrectly or damaged, or that...
  10. Error Code 52

Error Code 52: I have been trying to fix this error for 2 days now. My mouse Razer Naga Chroma has the error. I have tried: -Driver easy (Updated the driver still not working) -REGEDIT (I tried deleting the two files, but it would not let me saying error while deleting key) -Startup...