Windows 10: Bluetooth error or something like that

Discus and support Bluetooth error or something like that in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; unable to pair a device to pc due to the fct that it already is unpaired so i cant do anything else but wait for help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Vasco Euntai, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Bluetooth error or something like that

unable to pair a device to pc due to the fct that it already is unpaired so i cant do anything else but wait for help

:)

Vasco Euntai, Nov 24, 2018

2. Bluetooth not working

Hi,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your Bluetooth, we would like to know the following:

• Are you getting any error messages? If yes, what is the error message?
    • Have you tried installing the latest Bluetooth driver from the manufacturer's website?

As an initial troubleshooting to isolate the issue, we suggest that you try pairing your Android phone to your Bluetooth dongle. If it connects, there is a possibility that you missed some steps in paring your headphone to your dongle. If this is the case,
    we suggest that you refer and check your headphone's manual for the proper setup/pairing, or contact your headphone's manufacturer.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    Bluetooth

Hi,

It is possible that your Bluetooth was not detected due to configuration settings or corrupted/outdated drivers. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Have you tried connecting you're Bluetooth mouse to another device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow the steps in this article on how to troubleshoot Bluetooth problems.
    You can expand each section and perform the instructions.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Nov 24, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth error or something like that

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth error or something like that

1. Bluetooth error or something like that - Similar Threads - Bluetooth error something

2. Something like this happening everyday,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Something like this happening everyday,: there's no cure of that besides of resetting PC, I have no viruses, no trash files and a lot of free disc space.......and a good PC, I spend 7000 PLN something like 1700$ on something like this, well...
  3. Something like this happening everyday,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something like this happening everyday,: there's no cure of that besides of resetting PC, I have no viruses, no trash files and a lot of free disc space.......and a good PC, I spend 7000 PLN something like 1700$ on something like this, well...
  4. something weird with Bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    something weird with Bluetooth earphones: I've had this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to connect my Samsung buds, it will whether say couldn't connect, or it will connect but wont output any sound, I then proceed to disconnect them, it says 'couldn't disconnect' in will try to remove the Bluetooth device,...
  5. something weird with Bluetooth earphones

something weird with Bluetooth earphones: I've had this problem for a while now. Whenever I try to connect my Samsung buds, it will whether say couldn't connect, or it will connect but wont output any sound, I then proceed to disconnect them, it says 'couldn't disconnect' in will try to remove the Bluetooth device,...
  6. Bluetooth gone like dust

Bluetooth gone like dust: I trying to connect now my mouse using Bluetooth but the Bluetooth itself is missing. I restart my laptop and its the same. I have Lenovo device. Im just using it yesterday without problem....
  7. Bluetooth gone like dust

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth gone like dust: I trying to connect now my mouse using Bluetooth but the Bluetooth itself is missing. I restart my laptop and its the same. I have Lenovo device. Im just using it yesterday without problem....
  8. Got a BSOD error something like Video_memory_management_internal not sure. What exactly...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Got a BSOD error something like Video_memory_management_internal not sure. What exactly...: Got a BSOD error something like Video_memory_management_internal not sure. What exactly could have caused it? I have the dump file from Minidump if someone can help me pinpoint the exact cause please. Regards...
  9. does this look like something is wrong?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    does this look like something is wrong?: Log Name: Application Source: Microsoft-Windows-CAPI2 Date: 9/17/2021 7:24:07 PM Event ID: 4097 Task Category: None Level: Information Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-4OGGHSU Description: Successful auto update of third-party root certificate:: Subject:...
  10. Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why did Bluetooth disappeared from my device or something like that?: [ATTACH] so i cant turn on Bluetooth for some reason, and i tried to search everywhere. thats one example its not in device manager too submitted by /u/FlyMingo321 [link] [comments]...