Windows 10: Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

Discus and support Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again." in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After having some problems with Bluetooth connectivity, I removed a bluetooth device (headphones) from my Windows 10 computer. I am unable to reconnect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ArthurAllen2, Jul 26, 2019.

1. Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

After having some problems with Bluetooth connectivity, I removed a bluetooth device (headphones) from my Windows 10 computer. I am unable to reconnect to it. My computer no longer discovers the original name of the device (ATH-AR5BT) merely a generic "bluetooth headset". When trying to connect I get an error stating "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

The headphones continue to work nominally with other devices.

:)

ArthurAllen2, Jul 26, 2019
  2. Sas.Pop Win User

Bluetooth headset doesn´t connect to Windows 10 due to no response

Hi Leviozar,

I didn´t make any changes on my device, at least what I would be aware of. However, I run CCleaner and Drive Booster from time to time. I have tried the troubleshooting (Bluetooth and also Hardware and Devices) but I didn´t uninstall anything. The second
    one just had me restart the system but now it cannot even find the Bluetooth headset. My current OS version is Version 1709 (OS Build 16299.309).

Thanks for your effort.

Regards

Sas.Pop, Jul 26, 2019
  3. Dyan Rey Win User
    I can`t add a bluetooth device

Hello,

Outdated drivers is one of the possible reasons why you're having challenges connecting headphones to your computer. For us to determine the appropriate advice to your concern, please answer the following:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were there any changes made prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your Bluetooth headset to a different device?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update your drivers by following the steps on this
    link.

Looking forward to your response.

Dyan Rey, Jul 26, 2019
  4. IsaacH4 Win User

Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

After having some problems with Bluetooth connectivity, I removed a bluetooth device (headphones) from my Windows 10 computer. I am unable to reconnect to it. My computer no longer discovers the original name of the device (ATH-AR5BT) merely a generic "bluetooth
    headset". When trying to connect I get an error stating "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

The headphones continue to work nominally with other devices.

I have tried:

• Updating the bluetooth driver.
    • Disabling/re-enabling bluetooth driver.
    • Uninstalling/re-installing bluetooth driver.
    • Resetting the bluetooth headphones.
    • I am unable to rollback the bluetooth driver.
    • I've used the bluetooth troubleshooter.

Any ideas appreciated.

IsaacH4, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again." - Similar Threads - Bluetooth error didn't

2. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  3. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  4. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to resolve " we didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again" in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to resolve " we didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again" in...: I tried all the ways given in other forums i even reset my pc and i still cannot connect to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-we-didnt-get-any-response-from-the/7b563284-6121-4939-99f3-bc220ed506c6
  6. How to resolve " we didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again" in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to resolve " we didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again" in...: I tried all the ways given in other forums i even reset my pc and i still cannot connect to my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-we-didnt-get-any-response-from-the/7b563284-6121-4939-99f3-bc220ed506c6
  7. New Wireless BlueTooth Earphones Unable to Connect To PC, "We didn't get any response from...

New Wireless BlueTooth Earphones Unable to Connect To PC, "We didn't get any response from...: Hi, everyone. Yesterday I bought a set of wireless earphones called the TaoTronics Soundliberty 53 TaoTronics TT-BH053 and ran into issues when I tried to pair it using Bluetooth with my laptop, which was my main intended use. Every time I tried, my computer gave me the...
  8. Device can't be tethered to PC Bluetooth: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try...

Device can't be tethered to PC Bluetooth: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try...: [ATTACH] Hello. I'm trying to tether my DS4 pad to my PC but every time I try it I receive the warning:” We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again.” as pictured. I'm a 100% sure that it isn't the controller because I tried it in two other Windows PCs...
  9. Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again.": I have Boltune BT-BH020 AND I have tried: Updating the Bluetooth driver. Disabling/re-enabling Bluetooth driver. Uninstalling/re-installing Bluetooth driver. Resetting the Bluetooth headphones. I am unable to rollback the Bluetooth driver. I've used the Bluetooth...
  10. Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again."

Bluetooth error: "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again.": After having some problems with Bluetooth connectivity, I removed a bluetooth device (headphones) from my Windows 10 computer. I am unable to reconnect to it. My computer no longer discovers the original name of the device (ATH-AR5BT) merely a generic "bluetooth headset"....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. we didnt get any response from the device