Windows 10: BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

Discus and support BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The Bluetooth service is restarted however I am not able to connect to settings since there is no Bluetooth option. I made a wide update in the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by elenor.veum, Dec 6, 2022.

1. BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

The Bluetooth service is restarted however I am not able to connect to settings since there is no Bluetooth option. I made a wide update in the driver but now the Bluetooth gone on the options. Please help me.

:)

elenor.veum, Dec 6, 2022
  2. clayto Win User

Bluetooth fails to connect anything

My long drawn out and failed struggle to get YourPhone to connect my phone to my PC has revealed the underlying problem: Bluetooth is not working at all, on my PC. It probably has not worked for many months. I cannot connect anything. In addition to the phone I have tried two keyboards, a Samsung tablet, earbuds ---- no success at all. Plus I found that everywhere Bluetooth is shown on the PC it reported as not available, not connected, not enabled, off, stopped --- in Action Centre, in Settings, Services, Network Connections. I have read lengthy articles on this website and elsewhere but am no wiser. So now I am looking for advice with getting BT back, it has worked OK in the past. I have tried many things so far, using trial and error, so some fixes can probably be eliminated.

I have checked all the Bluetooth drivers which are 'the best available'. I found in Services that Bluetooth Support and Bluetooth User Support are most of the time shown as stopped. I have found how to switch them to Automatic but they then appear as either Automatic (Trigger Start) or Manual (Trigger Start) or revert to stopped, so I presume something needs to be done here? In Control Panel Network Connections Bluetooth / Change Adapter Settings / Bluetooth Network is shown as not connected and I have not found how to change it. In Settings I managed to get the phone paired by doing it from the phone itself but it still does not connect. Sometimes a popup request on the phone asks for a code number which should be shown in the phone but usually it isn't, or on occasion if it is it is rejected. None of the other Bluetooth devices are listed in Settings. It is all utterly confusing so I hope someone can make sense of it.

clayto, Dec 6, 2022
  3. WIndows 10 cannot connect to a bluetooth headset.

Hello Mike,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the make and model of your headset and Bluetooth dongle?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 6, 2022
  4. srsly Win User

BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

How do I connect to internet via bluetooth tethering?

I need to connect my laptop to the internet using my android phone. I've paired both devices and I've enabled bluetooth tethering on my phone. My phone is listed when I navigate from 'join a personal network' in bluetooth options in taskbar but I cannot connect using access point, only direct connection is listed as the option.

srsly, Dec 6, 2022
Thema:

BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

1. BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH failed option

2. BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect: The Bluetooth service is restarted however I am not able to connect to settings since there is no Bluetooth option. I made a wide update in the driver but now the Bluetooth gone on the options. Please help me....
  3. BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect: The Bluetooth service is restarted however I am not able to connect to settings since there is no Bluetooth option. I made a wide update in the driver but now the Bluetooth gone on the options. Please help me....
  4. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing: Today I want to connect my Bluetooth to my laptop however I dont have options in setting at all. I checked on the device manager to see Bluetooth driver and update it, but no help so I tried to uninstall the Bluetooth and restart the computer but still cant connect since its...
  5. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing: Today I want to connect my Bluetooth to my laptop however I dont have options in setting at all. I checked on the device manager to see Bluetooth driver and update it, but no help so I tried to uninstall the Bluetooth and restart the computer but still cant connect since its...
  6. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

7. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

8. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

10. Bluetooth connection, its weird

Bluetooth connection, its weird: Hey, My name is Jhonnatan. I'm having some problem with my Bluetooth lately, first I was having some hard times connecting my smartphone to my laptopDell Inspiron 7460, but after some pain it worked. Now, I'm trying to connect my dualshock 4 to the windows and some weird...