Windows 10: Bluetooth fails for LibreOffice Impress Remote app with Nexus 6 phone

Discus and support Bluetooth fails for LibreOffice Impress Remote app with Nexus 6 phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I established a paired bluetooth connection between HP Spectre x360 and Nexus 6 phone. In each device the other devise is shown and is indicated as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by stanhilliard, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Bluetooth fails for LibreOffice Impress Remote app with Nexus 6 phone

I established a paired bluetooth connection between HP Spectre x360 and Nexus 6 phone. In each device the other devise is shown and is indicated as paired.

I set in LibreOffice as directed: [tools ]Options] [LibreOffice Impress] [general] [x]Enable remote control [OK].

Message on Impress Remote app: Connection Failed

LO v6.1.5.2, Windows 10 Home 64bit

:)

stanhilliard, Feb 23, 2019
  2. farlex85 Win User

Remote app for android

I recently traded in my iphone for an android, and just realized that hippo remote is iphone only. I'm looking for a similar app for android so I can use it as a remote for my htpc. Any suggestions?

farlex85, Feb 23, 2019
  3. dicke1956 Win User
    Downloading from Nexus 6 to PC

I have not been able to download photos from my Nexus 6 my windows 10 PC. When I connect with usb my Nexus 6 shows up in the file explorer listing. When I try to open it I get file empty notice. Obviously, the photos are in the cell phone as I can observe
    them there.

What do I have to do to with windows10 to download the photos?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

dicke1956, Feb 23, 2019
  4. uncovery Win User

Bluetooth fails for LibreOffice Impress Remote app with Nexus 6 phone

Bluetooth Tethering Windows 10 & Nexus 5x

I am trying to setup bluetooth tethering between a Windows 10 Laptop and a (rooted) Nexus 5X Android device, running the latest 6.0.1 version of Android (update from March 2016).

I have managed to pair the two devices, install the Bluetooth network adapter, but I fail to connect the phone as an access point. When I click the "Connect Using..." on the device in the list, I can only find the "Direct connection" which does not do anything. From what I found online, I need to have a "Access Point" option in the dropdown. Also, the device shows in the properties -> Services screen only "Remote Control" and "SMS/MMS" as options. I would assume that there needs to be some kind of "Network" service?

uncovery, Feb 23, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth fails for LibreOffice Impress Remote app with Nexus 6 phone

1. Bluetooth fails for LibreOffice Impress Remote app with Nexus 6 phone - Similar Threads - Bluetooth fails LibreOffice

2. Co-pilot Impresses

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Co-pilot Impresses: I decided to try a wee experiment with Co-pilot. The result honestly was quite impressive... Even 'sounds' as I actually would.Selecting "Compose", I submitted the following:Why it is so rewarding taking my Therapy Dog to visit at facilities or work at special events?This was...
  3. Windows 11 fails to impress Steam users

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11 fails to impress Steam users: Yesterday we took a look at some comparative benchmarking tests on identical PCs with one running Windows 10 and the other running Windows 11. The results showed that there was not a significant performance upgrade attached to the newer operating system. Today, we are...
  4. Downloading mods from Nexus?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloading mods from Nexus?: First let me say that this just started happening yesterday, the 1st. Before this there was no problem and I took no action that I know of to cause this.My OS is Windows 10 Home, 22H2.When I try to download a mod from Nexus with the "download with manager" button I get this...
  5. Your Phone app fails to install

Your Phone app fails to install: A few months ago, the My Phone app stopped working. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but the app won't install. When I try, the download bar fills only to say it failed. The error code I have is 0xC00CE224....
  6. Nexus dock malfunctioning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nexus dock malfunctioning: [ATTACH] I’ve been using Nexus ver.19.2 for a couple of months now to customize my laptop. It works fluently and added a personal touch to my laptop, which was not possible before. However, I’ve been facing this vague error that shows up every time I boot up my...
  7. LibreOffice Anomaly

LibreOffice Anomaly: I have LibreOffice 5.2 installed in My HP Pavilion Desktop where it has been running satisfactorily for some time. I recently installed the program in my HP Pavilion Laptop, the version now is updated to 5.4. With the earlier version I can scan in wirelessly from any of...
  8. impressed! but questions

in Windows 10 Support
    impressed! but questions: just downloaded the free upgrade from win 8.1 to 10, from install of losing the desktop to getting it back in win 10 only took 22 mins! I like edge browser but how do I get extensions? I read somewhere that they where compatible with chrome extensions however when I go...
  9. Windows 10 Impressions

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Impressions: FYI: I write long posts. If you want short posts, hang out over in Twitter Land. I am also using a touchscreen laptop and own a smartphone. I don't have a need for a tablet, personally. All in all I'm pleased with the direction of Windows 10. We have more optimization for...
  10. My First Impression

in Windows 10 Support
    My First Impression: NNOOOOO!!!!!!! Okay, that's the short answer. I get that a lot of people wanted a "start menu", but why take away the Start Screen and replace it with the box next to the menu ?? Granted, it didn't take me long to sort out how to add / remove tiles from it, but now I'm...