Windows 10: Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

Discus and support Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Today I want to connect my Bluetooth to my laptop however I dont have options in setting at all. I checked on the device manager to see Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elmore.braun, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

Today I want to connect my Bluetooth to my laptop however I dont have options in setting at all. I checked on the device manager to see Bluetooth driver and update it, but no help so I tried to uninstall the Bluetooth and restart the computer but still cant connect since its missing on the settings. If somebody can explain to me what can I do please.

:)

elmore.braun, Dec 2, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

1. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth fails connect

2. BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect: The Bluetooth service is restarted however I am not able to connect to settings since there is no Bluetooth option. I made a wide update in the driver but now the Bluetooth gone on the options. Please help me....
  3. BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect: The Bluetooth service is restarted however I am not able to connect to settings since there is no Bluetooth option. I made a wide update in the driver but now the Bluetooth gone on the options. Please help me....
  4. BLUETOOTH failed its option to connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing: Today I want to connect my Bluetooth to my laptop however I dont have options in setting at all. I checked on the device manager to see Bluetooth driver and update it, but no help so I tried to uninstall the Bluetooth and restart the computer but still cant connect since its...
  6. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing: Today I want to connect my Bluetooth to my laptop however I dont have options in setting at all. I checked on the device manager to see Bluetooth driver and update it, but no help so I tried to uninstall the Bluetooth and restart the computer but still cant connect since its...
  7. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

9. Bluetooth fails to connect since its missing

10. Bluetooth connection, its weird

Bluetooth connection, its weird: Hey, My name is Jhonnatan. I'm having some problem with my Bluetooth lately, first I was having some hard times connecting my smartphone to my laptopDell Inspiron 7460, but after some pain it worked. Now, I'm trying to connect my dualshock 4 to the windows and some weird...