Windows 10: Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have just encountered an issue with my Windows 10 machine fully updated with latest updates, running Avast active protection, Malwarebytes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by safesite, May 17, 2022.

1. safesite Win User

Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

I have just encountered an issue with my Windows 10 machine fully updated with latest updates, running Avast active protection, Malwarebytes -->passive<-- protection, firewalled.My issue is similar to this post...https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-not-working-cant-find-in-device-manager/ccfa2f34-ac5e-4718-b499-e6050e511a41...and means, that the Bluetooth feature of Windows 10 on my Acer Aspire VN7-571G has completely and entirely disappeared. It used to run just fine previously but at some point within the last 2-3 months must have been disabled/disappeared

:)

safesite, May 17, 2022
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, May 17, 2022
  3. Bluetooth disappeared Windows 10

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

sunil parmar, May 17, 2022
  4. Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

Bluetooth disappeared

Hi Jenny,

We appreciate you for being a part of Windows 10.

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

• Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

• Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

• Does the Bluetooth disappeared after you have started to use Wacom Bluetooth keyboard?
    Note:

• In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

• To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press
      Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.
    Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

• Press Windows + R
      keys on the keyboard, type services.msc
      and press OK.

• Now, find Bluetooth Support Service
      and start it

• Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service
      set the startup type as Automatic.
    Step 2:

Follow the steps to run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter and check if you are able to fix the issue.

• Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select
      Control Panel

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar on the
      Control Panel.

• Click on View all on the left navigation pane.

• Click on Hardware and devices.

• Click on Advanced on the Hardware and devices
      dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the
      Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in
    Windows 10

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, May 17, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

1. Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth feature has

2. Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10: I have just encountered an issue with my Windows 10 machine fully updated with latest updates, running Avast active protection, Malwarebytes -->passive<-- protection, firewalled.My issue is similar to this...
  3. Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10: I have just encountered an issue with my Windows 10 machine fully updated with latest updates, running Avast active protection, Malwarebytes -->passive<-- protection, firewalled.My issue is similar to this...
  4. Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth completely disappeared from the PC: My Bluetooth has disappeared. No Bluetooth in Device Manager and no icon in taskbar, no on / off switch in Bluetooth settings, no Bluetooth button in notification center. What can I do to fix this?...
  5. The bluetooth has completely disappeared

The bluetooth has completely disappeared: Hello, I am so lost right now. I have a Dell Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1, it has a x64 based processor with bluetooth, so update Windows 10 and now my bluetooth is completely gone. How is that possible? It had a blue tooth and there is a sticker right next to the touchpad...
  6. Bluetooth Completely Disappeared On Windows 10

Bluetooth Completely Disappeared On Windows 10: From one day to the next the ability to use Bluetooth on my PC just completely disappeared. There's no tile in the side taskbar, in settings the On/Off slider is gone and nothing I've done in the past two days has fixed the issue. In the Device Manager the icon in the...
  7. Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared

Bluetooth capability has completely disappeared: Hi! I was using my Windows PC with airpods when my computer completely froze--since I could not find any other way to turn it off or solve the issue ctrl alt delete didn't even bring up the menu like it normally does, I held down the power button to turn of the computer. When...
  8. The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared

The bluetooth switch has completely disappeared: I can't find the option to turn bluetooth on or off in my settings and its like it was never available for my computer in the first place, it isn't listed in device manager either. What do i do?...
  9. Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10

Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10: The setting to switch Bluetooth on / off has disappeared from my Bluetooth settings page. I have since tried updating the drivers, reinstalling the drivers and even uninstalling the device from the Device Manager page, followed by selecting "scan for hardware changes", and...
  10. Bluetooth has completely disappeared

Bluetooth has completely disappeared: I have a Dell 8700 XPS, the Bluetooth driver, icon and anything else connected to Bluetooth has disappeared without a trace. I tried everything that I know of and I can't get it back. It's like it never was on my computer! Windows 10...