Windows 10: bluetooth files from phone to laptop

Discus and support bluetooth files from phone to laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Im running windows 10 on my laptop, I have Bluetooth pictures from my phone to laptop but now I cant find where the pictures were sent....can you help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by typrice, Dec 10, 2018.

1. typrice Win User

bluetooth files from phone to laptop

Im running windows 10 on my laptop, I have Bluetooth pictures from my phone to laptop but now I cant find where the pictures were sent....can you help me find??

:)

typrice, Dec 10, 2018
  2. El_Mayo Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

I can't locate my laptop using my phone.. unless i open Bluetooth File transfer and click "Recieve file"
    i set my phone to "Allow devices to find this computer" as well!

El_Mayo, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

While waiting for replies I solved this - in Windows 10 by the following steps where -> means click/select.
    1. Start -> Settings-> Devices -> Bluetooth.
    2. At this point ensure Bluetooth is on and device you wish to make the transfer from is listed and paired.
    3. At the bottom of the same page under Related Settings -> Send or receive files via Bluetooth -> Receive files.
    4. The Waiting for connection page appears stay on this page and initiate the transfer from your device.
    5. The file is being received window appears with a progress bar when this is complete you will be asked where to save the file and Finish
    It appears these steps have to be performed for each individual file transferred therefore I've pinned the Settings window with Bluetooth selected to the task bar.

SlainteMhath, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Volatile Win User

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

1. bluetooth files from phone to laptop - Similar Threads - bluetooth files phone

2. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  3. Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth/ android phone not connecting to my laptop: Hi all, I have recently bought both a new phone and a laptop. My new and old phones are both Samsung, though the old one is an A12, and the new one is an A13. My old laptop is an old HP one and my new one is an HP Envy x360 laptop. My problem is that both phones are able to...
  4. Attempted bluetooth transfer from laptop to phone results in failure message/ photo/file...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Attempted bluetooth transfer from laptop to phone results in failure message/ photo/file...: So I usually send finished jpg images to my phone via right click on image>send to device>send to bluetooth device. However this time when I clicked send file, I recieved an error message stating the file has failed to transfer, then my file/image completley disappears from...
  5. Laptop not connecting to any phone through Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not connecting to any phone through Bluetooth.: When I try to connect a phone to my laptop through Bluetooth (tested on a OnePlus 6T and a Galaxy S8) it connects for a few seconds and then disconnects. Both my laptop and my phones have no problem staying connected to other bluetooth devices (including another laptop) so I...
  6. wanna transfer files from phone to laptop

wanna transfer files from phone to laptop: HELLO I HAVE A SAMSUNG AMP3 SMARTPHONE MY HP LAPTOP CANT READ IT AGAIN WHEN USB CONNECTED ,I NEED AN EASY FIX https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wanna-transfer-files-from-phone-to-laptop/76b6e767-5a0d-4d48-bace-1eaf46ad29e7
  7. Bluetooth audio from phone

Bluetooth audio from phone: Currently have windows 10 and audio coming from my phone via Bluetooth has static, cuts out and back in every second, and volume doesn't stay at the same level. Doesn't matter if I use speaker or headphones. Also this doesn't happen with my laptop so I know its not the phone....
  8. Getting bluetooth connection from phone to laptop to transfer pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting bluetooth connection from phone to laptop to transfer pictures: I recently acquired a new HP laptop and it is working wonderfully. However, I am having a problem. The people at my retailer assured me that since both my cell phone and laptop were Bluetooth-engaged, I could transfer pictures from my phone to my laptop. However, when...
  9. Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't transfer picture files from laptop to phone: I am a new user to Windows 10. I have a really old phone that I have used to text photos for years. For some reason when I try to transfer picture files from my new laptop to my phone using a memory card, I get this error message. This has never happened with any other...
  10. Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fault trying to share photos from phone to laptop via Bluetooth: I could transfer photos from my mobile to my laptop running windows 8.1 by selecting "share" then Bluetooth on my phone. I updated my laptop on 29th July to Windows 10 and have been testing the upgrade to ensure I can accomplish all I wish. When attempting the same process...