Windows 10: Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello ! I have an xbox one s controller, and until some time ago I was able to use it normally via bluetooth (I paired it and it connected... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by remzawi, Oct 4, 2018.

1. remzawi Win User

Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10

Hello ! I have an xbox one s controller, and until some time ago I was able to use it normally via bluetooth (I paired it and it connected automatically). However, it suddenly stopped working (but it still works in usb). I tried to connect it to an other device and it works perfectly so the problemdoesn't come from the controller. What's more, the device is constantly shown as paired but not connected in settings. If I try to uninstall the device (both from the settings and the devices manager), the driver is automatically reinstalled whenever i turn on bluetooth (or reboot with bluetooth on) (even if my controller is off and that there is no way for windows to detect it !) I've tried all solutions that I could find on the net without results. Windows, bluetooth driver andcontrollerareall up to date. I've tried multiple bluetooth drivers. I'm on windows 1809 but the problem appeared on windows 1803 (updating didn't solve the issue). Can someone help me ? Thanks.

:)

remzawi, Oct 4, 2018

2. Xbox One controller not found on Windows 10 through Bluetooth?

Hi Edmund,

Let us help you isolate if this is an issue with your Xbox one controller or Windows 10 PC.

We suggest that you check and perform the steps listed on how to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox
    One Wireless Controller

For additional information, please check out this link.

Hope the above information helps.

Acelyn Alc, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10

XBox one controller stopped working in games

Thank you for your response. The standard Xbox One Wireless controller has a built-in Bluetooth technology that will allow you to connect your Xbox One controller to the PC via a Bluetooth connection.

If the controller is working on Xbox One, that means there is an issue with the drivers or the updates installed on your PC. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you manually uninstall the drivers from the Device manager and update it again. Here's how:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the device.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Unplug the USB cable for the controller and restart your PC.

If the issue persists, resetting the Windows Update components will help resolve your concern since it started after an update. You may refer to
    How do I reset Windows Update components? for the steps.

Should you need further assistance, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10

1. Bluetooth from Xbox controller stopped working on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Xbox controller

2. Xbox Controller stopped working on some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller stopped working on some games: Hi all!I have played Elden Ring before, completed the game using my 9th Gen Xbox Controller, no issues.Then I stopped playing the game for a while, I never used my controller in months.Now I got NFS racing pack from Steam and downloaded NFS Unbound, it does not recognize my...
  3. Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10: My xbox controller was lagging like crazy so I tried a different bluetooth receiver. Now my PC is so confused it won't let me unpair the xbox controller and start fresh.I have an Asus B550 with bluetooth built in, my alternative was an ASUS usb receiver. I want to just stick...
  4. Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10: My xbox controller was lagging like crazy so I tried a different bluetooth receiver. Now my PC is so confused it won't let me unpair the xbox controller and start fresh.I have an Asus B550 with bluetooth built in, my alternative was an ASUS usb receiver. I want to just stick...
  5. Can NOT remove bluetooth Xbox One controller from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. bluetooth not working-xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not working-xbox controller: trying to connect xbox controller to pc. this has worked easily in the past, and have used the USB dongle to connect to many USB devices and my mouse currently works. i am unable to connect xbox controller...
  7. Bluetooth controller stops working in game

Bluetooth controller stops working in game: I have an Xbox One controller that i use to play games on pc via bluetooth. It works fine for the most part, until i recently started playing Final Fantasy XV. That is until i walk away. Once the screen saver starts, and the controller times out to auto off, when i bring...
  8. Xbox controller stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller stopped working: I was playing fine with my controller on modern warfere then out of nowhere i can use it anymore my computer recognizes it i can press the xbox button and open gamepad but its unresponsive in game. Ive uninstalled driver reinstalled it over 5 times all my stuff is updated im...
  9. xbox controller bluetooth

xbox controller bluetooth: My Xbox one controller won't connect to my computer via Bluetooth, and my usb port is broken so I cant connect that way. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-controller-bluetooth/e728b9a1-ba66-49c9-b61a-91617beab8ad
  10. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox one controller bluetooth not working: everything is on and searching but they will not pair up, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-one-controller-bluetooth-not-working/0a7535e0-5709-4c39-81db-e5c52123a677

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox controller bluetooth not working windows 10

2. blutooth not working xbox controller on windows 10

3. windows 10 bluetooth and find xbox controller

4. xbox controller stopped working windows 10,
  5. windows 10 will connect to other bluetooth hardware but not xbox one s controller,
  6. xbox controller bluetooth stops working on pc