Windows 10: Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

Discus and support Bluetooth functionality is now missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello not sure what happened but my Bluetooth toggle does not show up in the Bluetooth Menu. Asus GL502VT-BSI7N27 WIndows 10 Home - Version 1909... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Justin S_, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Justin S_ Win User

Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

Hello not sure what happened but my Bluetooth toggle does not show up in the Bluetooth Menu.

Asus GL502VT-BSI7N27

WIndows 10 Home - Version 1909

Build - 18363.592

Tried

1Bluetooth fix wizard,

2 updating the from manufacturers drivers

3 Windows key + R for msconfig Bluetooth Services are set to automatic

3 Booting in Safe Mode

4 Used Device Manager to update from there too. *now Bluetooth doesn't even show up in list of devices including viewing hidden items*

5 Even factory reset the entire computer. Still no Bluetooth capability.

When I go to add a BT device it just says make sure this computer is compatible with Bluetooth and turn BT on.

Please Help!

:)

Justin S_, Jan 23, 2020

2. Bluetooth icon missing

Hi Peter,

The issue is quite unclear and incomplete for us to determine. We’d like to request for a clarification from your concerns for us to understand you better. To help us provide you an accurate answer, we'd like to ask you some questions:

• Is the Bluetooth icon missing in the Action Center?
    • Is your Bluetooth device currently inserted?
    • Can we have a screenshot of the interface where your Bluetooth went missing?
    • Which version or build of Windows device are you using? To know, press
      Windows + R
      to open the Run window. Type winver
      and press Enter. A new window will open showing the version and build number of your Windows device.
    • What were the recent changes made on your computer before you experienced this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Did you receive any error messages?

In addition, you can read our forum guidelines here:
    Suggestions for asking a question on help forums
    to help you phrase and compose your concerns in complete detail to our community.

Your response will be much appreciated.

Johann Eva, Jan 23, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Jan 23, 2020
  4. Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

Bluetooth not existing after format of PC.

Hi,

If your Bluetooth hardware is missing after resetting your PC, this can be a result of a corrupted, outdated, or missing driver. As an initial step to get Bluetooth working, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this

link
    . Click the drop-down arrow for the Bluetooth doesn't appear and there are no unknown devices listed in Device Manager section to view the appropriate steps.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth functionality is now missing.

1. Bluetooth functionality is now missing. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth functionality missing

2. Bluetooth Not Functioning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Not Functioning: This morning, I woke up and put on my headphones to find that bluetooth was missing from my laptop. It came with bluetooth and has worked for 2+ years. Here's a screenshotand yes i scrolled down, all it said was nearby sharing, cast, and project:...
  3. Bluetooth Not Functioning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Not Functioning: This morning, I woke up and put on my headphones to find that bluetooth was missing from my laptop. It came with bluetooth and has worked for 2+ years. Here's a screenshotand yes i scrolled down, all it said was nearby sharing, cast, and project:...
  4. Bluetooth stopped functioning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth stopped functioning: So, I was just watching some Youtube when my headphones Beats Solo3 suddenly disconnected. Thinking nothing of it I opened the notification panel to go into Bluetooth to just reconnect them, but to my surprise, the button was gone. I opened settings and the switch was gone...
  5. Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality

Missing Bluetooth ICON and functionality: While trying to connect a previously paired device, I encountered some challenges and tried restarting the Bluetooth function. Once I turned it off, the ICON disappeared and now I cannot turn it back on and in settings the toggle switch is gone. I can find the Bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth is not functioning

Bluetooth is not functioning: Bluetooth is not shown in Device manager- view hidden. model number - 4J40RP1 DELL INSPIRON N5010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-not-functioning/4ecba1d0-70a2-4093-a191-b8398da077b1
  7. Bluetooth & device not functional

Bluetooth & device not functional: Dear Sir, I am using Lenovo Y510P laptop. After the recent window 10 update, I am unable to add my device logitec x50 wireless speaker through Bluetooth. In order to make sure my device is work, I have used my phone to test and it work well. Please advise. Thank you....
  8. Missing Minimize function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Minimize function: When i logged into my computer today, the minimize function was gone. My screen doesnt look like my friends who has the exact same laptop as me. I cannot minimize anything or see my desktop. my only option is to completely exit out of the tabs. I attached a screenshot of my...
  9. Biometrics Missing and Not Functioning

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Biometrics Missing and Not Functioning: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 5558 PC laptop running Windows 10. I have tried to activate Windows Hello, and searched for the fingerprint reader in the Device manager. However, there isn't even a biometrics category! So there isn't a fingerprint or facial recognition...
  10. bluetooth no longer functioning

bluetooth no longer functioning: My bluetooth function no longer works, the click tab option to engage the bluetooth function is now completely missing. Under device manager the bluetooth device has moved to the 'hidden' tab, I've run multiple troubleshoots for this issue, run searches for any and all driver...