Windows 10: Bluetooth game controller won't connect

Discus and support Bluetooth game controller won't connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I got a chinese brand game controller, it's a JYS NS126. I can connect it with wires no problem, it appears as a xbox 360 controller. But when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nathadas, Nov 26, 2018.

1. Nathadas Win User

Bluetooth game controller won't connect

Hello. I got a chinese brand game controller, it's a JYS NS126. I can connect it with wires no problem, it appears as a xbox 360 controller. But when I try to conect it with bluetooth it does not work. Windows finds it, it pairs with the name of Pro Controller, but after the process of pairing, the controller shuts off and the pc can't find it again, so they don´t connect. I am able to connect it to my android phone with no problem. I think it my be some problem with the driver windows is automatically installing.

I have tried everyhing, uninstalling the bluetooth driver and installing again, going into the services and changing the bluetooth service to automatic and somethings more. Others devices connects with no problem to my pc. It's something between the controller and windows.

thanks

:)

Nathadas, Nov 26, 2018
  2. tabuf Win User

N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Nov 26, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Bluetooth game controller won't connect [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Bluetooth game controller won't connect - Similar Threads - Bluetooth game controller

2. New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.: I just bought a new Wireless Xbox controller, and when I try to connect it to Bluetooth, it says, "Driver error." I've tried looking it up, and most articles say I need to download the Xbox Accessories App, which won't install. It says, "There was an error on our end."I've...
  3. New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Wireless Xbox controller won't connect to Bluetooth.: I just bought a new Wireless Xbox controller, and when I try to connect it to Bluetooth, it says, "Driver error." I've tried looking it up, and most articles say I need to download the Xbox Accessories App, which won't install. It says, "There was an error on our end."I've...
  4. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.: My controller used to work as of yesterday, but now it suddenly won't. I have tried updating, rolling back, and doing a bunch of things with the bluetooth drivers. I also updated it with the Xbox Accessories app through usb, but still it does not work. I have also tried...
  5. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.: My controller used to work as of yesterday, but now it suddenly won't. I have tried updating, rolling back, and doing a bunch of things with the bluetooth drivers. I also updated it with the Xbox Accessories app through usb, but still it does not work. I have also tried...
  6. Xbox Controller won't connect to bluetooth anymore.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection: I bought a PS5 on launch day, and have been using the controller both on the PS5 and my computer since then, and it has worked perfectly wired until recently, when the port got loose and the connection was no longer stable. This wasn't a major issue, I just switched it to...
  8. PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection

PS5 Controller won't connect to PC through Bluetooth or wired connection: I bought a PS5 on launch day, and have been using the controller both on the PS5 and my computer since then, and it has worked perfectly wired until recently, when the port got loose and the connection was no longer stable. This wasn't a major issue, I just switched it to...
  9. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  10. Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Xbox One controller won't connect: Just built a PC, have been waiting for a week to game, and can't get the controller to connect. Installed a Bluetooth/Wi-Fi board today, everything works great. Picked up my phone, etc... with Bluetooth but not the controller. Used the Xbox app and a cable to update the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jys-ns126 controller bluetooth windows 10

2. jsys ns126 bluetooth code

3. ns126 controller windows

4. bluetooth finds game controller does not connect,
  5. jys ns126 not connect to windows bluetooth,
  6. jys-ns126