Windows 10: Bluetooth Gamepad

Discus and support Bluetooth Gamepad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What is a bluetooth dongle ? I have a motherboard with built in bluetooth support. How to enable my bluetooth gamepad to work with my notherboard. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by teots, Jan 17, 2021.

1. teots Win User

Bluetooth Gamepad

What is a bluetooth dongle ? I have a motherboard with built in bluetooth support. How to enable
    my bluetooth gamepad to work with my notherboard. Can it work by enable bluetooth on my motherboard and
    install bluetooth driver for my gamepad ?

:)

teots, Jan 17, 2021
  2. Rey Cam Win User

Bluetooth Pairing Gamepad 16299 Build

These numerical codes (PIN) were normally found on the documents that was send to you by your gamepad device manufacturer. If you were unable to connect/ pair the gamepad device to Windows 10 by following the steps on Connect
    a Bluetooth device
    , it will be best to contact your device manufacturer's support team.

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rey Cam, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

Unfortunately, windows asks to input the code shown on screen (random 8 digits) to the gamepad, not the other way around. There is no "0" button on the gamepad, so I can't enter it.

NicolausFrost, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Gamepad

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

About a year ago, I bought the X3 Bluetooth Gamepad (FW: V11). It can connect to a PC via bluetooth by emulating a bluetooth keyboard.

Then I sort of forgot about it and when I tried pairing it now (on a new install of windows), it requires to enter an 8-digit code on my gamepad. Now, keep in mind that this didn't happen before. How can I turn off the pin security feature and connect to
    my gamepad as before? It does not support a wired connection. I obviously can't enter digits on a gamepad that has no digit buttons.

NicolausFrost, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Gamepad

1. Bluetooth Gamepad - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Gamepad

2. Bluetooth audio cuts out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth audio cuts out: My bluetooth has stopped working recently and I don't know why. I'm using the same headphones I've used for months. I also connected a second bluetooth pair of headphones and they had the same issue. Both sets of headphones work on other devices without issue. I have done the...
  3. “Add Bluetooth or other device”

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Add Bluetooth or other device”: When I click the button to pair a new device nothing happens and I can’t access any menu to pair the device literally nothing happens as if it isn’t even a real button please help this is extremely frustrating because no forum has any good answer or work around submitted by...
  4. Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuttering Bluetooth Alexa Issues: Ok so I have tried so many solutions to fix this but I am getting really bad stuttering on my alexa to the point where it doesn't even play music. It works fine when its facing a certain way but it's very finicky. I don't have any problems when it's connected to any other...
  5. Bluetooth disappeared after fresh install

Bluetooth disappeared after fresh install: Hello. This is my first question in this forum. I installed an SSD into my MSI GE70 2pe Apache pro laptop. I installed Windows 10 through an ISO file with a USB-stick. I have done this very thing in a similar way before without any problems. All good. Everything works...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - Bluetooth disappeared from Computer today - Worked fine yesterday; does...

Windows 10 Pro - Bluetooth disappeared from Computer today - Worked fine yesterday; does...: Bluetooth totally disappeared from my computer - Had 2 meetings today & no headphones, no mic, etc: Aaarrrgghhh Why has it vanished over night? How do I get it back? When I restart my computer I get a message that a USB device is not recognised: I assume because it...
  7. bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth audio stutter when Windows 10 also paired with gamepad: Crusher EVO + XBox controller, both on bluetooth. Windows 10 1904 on Bootcamp. Bluetooth audio stutters as long as I'm using the gamepad. When controller is disconnected, audio is fine. I've done the usual troubleshooting: Made sure Windows was up to date Ran the...
  8. Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC

Pairing a bluetooth gamepad to a PC: About a year ago, I bought the X3 Bluetooth Gamepad FW: V11. It can connect to a PC via bluetooth by emulating a bluetooth keyboard. Then I sort of forgot about it and when I tried pairing it now on a new install of windows, it requires to enter an 8-digit code on my...
  9. Xbox One Bluetooth registering as standard X-Input gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Bluetooth registering as standard X-Input gamepad: After the most recent update, the drivers on my Xbox One game pad seem to have changed to a standard X-input device, causing my games to see the button presses as key strokes, and not recognizing my joysticks at all, sometimes replacing them with my mouse controls. i have to...
  10. Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad

Windows installs wrong driver for a generic Bluetooth Gamepad: I have decided to pair my generic 12 buttons android gampad with windows for a player 2 usage on some games , and like always windows show some love by installing a 15 buttons gamepad generic driver for it , now this would have been nice if only the last 3 buttons were...