Windows 10: Bluetooth gets all Choppy, Laggy, Stutters and after awhile, disconnects whenever I charge...

Discus and support Bluetooth gets all Choppy, Laggy, Stutters and after awhile, disconnects whenever I charge... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The problem is what it says on the tin, I don't know when it started happening but after I found the correlation of the problem, that's where I found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nadzzou, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Nadzzou Win User

Bluetooth gets all Choppy, Laggy, Stutters and after awhile, disconnects whenever I charge...

The problem is what it says on the tin, I don't know when it started happening but after I found the correlation of the problem, that's where I found that whenever I charge my laptop the bluetooth just gets buggy and disconnects if it continues. After that happens I can't connect to a bluetooth device anymore for an amount of time typically in the 5-10mins range.Trying to remove the device won't help either.Bluetooth drivers are up-to-date, troubleshooters does nothing and rebooting, resetting, disabling, uninstalling the bluetooth driver then installing it again via "Scan for hardware changes

:)

Nadzzou, Aug 30, 2021

2. Wifi makes bluetooth audio stutter / choppy / hiccup ( Windows 10 , Lenovo Laptop )

Hi Robbie,

We would like to know more about the issue, kindly verify the following:

• How many Bluetooth devices are connected when you get this error?
    • Have you done any recent updates or changes to your computer?
    Usually, when there is more than one Bluetooth devices working simultaneously on the computer, the bandwidth is shared. If there is a low bandwidth, there is a possibility that you might get a poor quality when using a Bluetooth headset or speaker.

We suggest that you update your drivers to the latest Windows 10 compatible drivers, visit this

link
    for the steps.

For more information on installing and updating drivers, visit this
    link

Best regards,

Jeraldine Ase, Aug 30, 2021
  3. kamti Win User
    Problem with bluetooth audio (choppy)

Hi There,

My bluetooth speakers have suddenly started giving choppy sound as soon as my windows updated to 1607. I tried the device with defferent other devices i.e. phones, they worked fine. I tried various times disconnecting and connecting with driver uninstall
    etc but none worked. please suggest.

kamti, Aug 30, 2021
  4. madmax2 Win User

Bluetooth gets all Choppy, Laggy, Stutters and after awhile, disconnects whenever I charge...

Mouse randomly laggy and stutters

I am having an annoying problem where my mouse is randomly laggy and stutters
    The mouse is capable of being wireless, but I am connecting permanently on the usb charging cable

I have never experienced this problem on Windows 10 before
    but it seems to have started occurring.

If anyone can help solve this problem?

mouse = Logitech G700s
    windows 10 pro version = 1803

Seems like the entire OS is also been feeling laggy lately too..
    I did not experience this problem on Windows 10 before..

madmax2, Aug 30, 2021
Thema:

1. Bluetooth gets all Choppy, Laggy, Stutters and after awhile, disconnects whenever I charge... - Similar Threads - Bluetooth gets Choppy

2. My Bluetooth audio keeps stuttering but whenever I disconnect my ethernet cable it stop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth audio keeps stuttering but whenever I disconnect my ethernet cable it stop...: I've tried more than one Bluetooth device both stutter.Windows 11.XPS 15 9500 if needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-audio-keeps-stuttering-but-whenever-i/b0916967-5a21-43ed-a586-ea078d9f4cc3
  3. My Bluetooth audio keeps stuttering but whenever I disconnect my ethernet cable it stop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth audio keeps stuttering but whenever I disconnect my ethernet cable it stop...: I've tried more than one Bluetooth device both stutter.Windows 11.XPS 15 9500 if needed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bluetooth-audio-keeps-stuttering-but-whenever-i/b0916967-5a21-43ed-a586-ea078d9f4cc3
  4. Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes: On pc my sound is almost like choppy or stutters. I dont know what to do. It happens when I play games and listening to music. I dont have this kind of issue before. I just noticed it three days ago. I thought maybe it is my headset but when I use it on the other device it...
  5. Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stuttering sound and choppy sometimes: On pc my sound is almost like choppy or stutters. I dont know what to do. It happens when I play games and listening to music. I dont have this kind of issue before. I just noticed it three days ago. I thought maybe it is my headset but when I use it on the other device it...
  6. Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth: Hello all,Recently I purchased a new computer AMD Ryzen with Windows 10 pre-installed.I have multiple bluetooth devices. They work okay but, I only have issues with Bluetooth Headsets. I have tried many bluetooth headsets and the chopping / cutting / stuttering audio sound is...
  7. Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth: Hello all,Recently I purchased a new computer AMD Ryzen with Windows 10 pre-installed.I have multiple bluetooth devices. They work okay but, I only have issues with Bluetooth Headsets. I have tried many bluetooth headsets and the chopping / cutting / stuttering audio sound is...
  8. Windows 10/11 - Audio Stuttering / Choppy Bluetooth

9. True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because...

True Wireless Stereo Bluetooth Earphones stuttering/choppy sound all the way because...: I have recently bought a pair of WF-1000XM3 earphones. After I paired them with my x360 Spectre Windows laptop and tried them I was shockingly disappointed as the sound was choppy all the way and it didn't go away! I paused and resumed the song it would be find and then in 3...
  10. Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.

Bluetooth Audio Laggy and Choppy.: Hey Guys, I just recently purchase a newish laptop recently off eBay. Its a HP ProBook 6470b, it didn't came with a hard drive so I pulled the SSD out of my old Dell 1545 which has windows 10 preinstalled. Long story short when I listen to music over Bluetooth to my...