Windows 10: Bluetooth Glitch - Doesn't work after sleep

Discus and support Bluetooth Glitch - Doesn't work after sleep in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Bluetooth just doesn't exist after I wake my computer up from sleep. It used to. But as of now it isn't sometimes, it is a 100% guarantee that if I put... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MadMax052, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Bluetooth Glitch - Doesn't work after sleep

Bluetooth just doesn't exist after I wake my computer up from sleep. It used to. But as of now it isn't sometimes, it is a 100% guarantee that if I put my computer to sleep, bluetooth will disappear from existence upon waking up with no way of making the computer realize it exists whatsoever as a function, until I completely turn it off and turn it back on again. Restarting it hasn't even worked the majority of the time. It has to be completely shut down and turned back on again.

wtf?

submitted by /u/MadMax052
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MadMax052, Dec 31, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Bluetooth Glitch - Doesn't work after sleep [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Dec 31, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Bushka Win User

Bluetooth Glitch - Doesn't work after sleep

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth Glitch - Doesn't work after sleep

1. Bluetooth Glitch - Doesn't work after sleep - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Glitch Doesn't

2. Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers: I've had a Bluetooth issue for a long time now and now I'm finally on the brink of it, after going through my regular business uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers like I do basically every day, they just never came back today. I currently don't see the Bluetooth section in my...
  3. Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers: I've had a Bluetooth issue for a long time now and now I'm finally on the brink of it, after going through my regular business uninstalling my Bluetooth drivers like I do basically every day, they just never came back today. I currently don't see the Bluetooth section in my...
  4. Bluetooth doesn't work after uninstalling drivers

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hello. English isn't my first language, but I'll try to explain everything. Basically, I've always used wireless headphones to listen to music and work on my laptop, an ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14 GA401ii with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti and Radeon Graphics. I'm giving as many...
  6. Bluetooth doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work: Hi there, Since a few weeks my bluetooth doesnt work. When i try to connnect my headset, it pops up in the list of avelible bluetooth devices. But when i try to connect to it, it takes some time to load. And after that it said: 'Device cant connect' or something. I've tried...
  7. Bluetooth mouse doesn't work unless sleep and restart are used

Bluetooth mouse doesn't work unless sleep and restart are used: I thought my Microsoft Bluetooth mouse wasn't working at all but discovered it will work if I either restart my computer or put it into sleep mode and then wake it back up. However, the mouse will never work if I just turn on the computer and try to use it without doing some...
  8. Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Bluetooth mouse doesn't wake up after sleep: Hi all - I have a Surfacebook2 fully loaded and a Surface Mouse. For 2 years, it worked flawlessly and about six months ago, it started failing to resume mouse connectivity when either waking from sleep, or a quick startup. A full restart will restore mouse activity, but if...
  9. Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.

Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.: I recently did a hardware upgrade. I upgraded my motherboard to ASRock X 570 Phantom Gaming 4S, Ryzen 5 3rd gen 3600, 16 Gig DDR 3600, Nvidia 2060 KO, Intel 660 p M.2 2280 1 TB. I kept my Intel AC 8260 Dual band WiFi, Bluetooth network card that worked just fine before the...
  10. bluetooth doesn't work after update

bluetooth doesn't work after update: after MS updates the bluetooth portion of my system stops working, this is a pain in my ass and you guys look like rookies. This is bush league, that's why people buy chromebooks...