Windows 10: Bluetooth goes missing.

Discus and support Bluetooth goes missing. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone help me to resolve a BLUE TOOTH problem? I have problems with my blue tooth facility on my Toshiba Satellite laptop. It has disappeared... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Silveral1, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Silveral1 Win User

Bluetooth goes missing.

Can anyone help me to resolve a BLUE TOOTH problem?
    I have problems with my blue tooth facility on my Toshiba Satellite laptop.
    It has disappeared from my laptop and is no longer listed in “SETTINGS/DEVICES”
    I have however found that I can go to DEVICE MANAGER/BLUE TOOTH/REALTECH BLUETOOTH 4.0 MODULE/PROPERTIES/DRIVER/DISABLE where clicking on this enables me to disable it I can then enable it and it returns but only until I shut down after which it disappears again.
    I do see that under GENERAL there is a note stating “Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems (Code 43)
    I have seen on a previous forum and seen references to BLUETOOTH/BROADCOM but this does not mention Win.10. Is it safe to uninstall Realtech 4.0 and replace it with BLUETOOTH/BROADCOM to resolve this problem.
    Any help or advice would be appreciated.

:)

Silveral1, Feb 22, 2016
  2. Sanzr617 Win User

Bluetooth icon does not show up in action center

It works!!!

The updates need to exclude removal of the bluetooth icon-that would be better

Because to undo the update every time it goes missing is the only option.

Sanzr617, Feb 22, 2016
  3. bluetooth issue

I'm using Lumia 535 ,since I have shared many audio files over Bluetooth but still I cannot find where the file goes its missing????....

jefin varghese, Feb 22, 2016
  4. Bluetooth goes missing.

On my Toshiba Satellite
    My Bluetooth uses Microsoft Bluetooth Enumerator
    So uninstall Blue tooth and let it install again
    Let Microsoft find the driver for you

hTconeM9user, Feb 23, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    See if the reply marked as Answer in that forum makes any sense to you...................

Bluetooth icon missing in settings Windows 10
    http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/w...15ef41e?auth=1

excerpt:
    So my overall recommendation is to go to service and find any Bluetooth services not running and start them. You may find one or more that are disabled and need to enable them first.

davidhk, Feb 23, 2016
  6. tsilva Win User
    It is not quite the same problem. They had the bluetooth and then it disappeared. But in my case, I never had on my Win 10. I cannot find anything in the Device Manager. There isn't any Bluetooth service in the Services. Cannot find a Bluetooth Network Connection on Control Panel->Network and Connections. My bluetooth is really completely inexistent. I tried installing my old Bluetooth driver on Win 10, but he simply says I'm allowed because it is not supported to Win 10 (that is why Win 10 uninstalled it when I switched to Win 10). But now I don't have Bluetooth connection because I don't have a driver for it. On ASUS website on my laptop they only have this old drivers. And in there they have three manufactures of Bluetooth. So first I don't know which is the correct manufacture and where to find the correct driver.

tsilva, Apr 25, 2016
  7. Have you gone into Action Centre
    If you don't know where that is
    Go up right corner
    Next to clock you will see a page with a tail below it
    Click that and you should find your Bluetooth icon in there
    Click on that and it should light up
    That should then bring your Bluetooth into play#
    If not then it looks like you may have to do an in-place upgrade
    How to do that there is a link in my signature
    Also try SFC /Scannow
    Command Prompt Admin

hTconeM9user, Apr 25, 2016
  8. davidhk Win User

Bluetooth goes missing.

My reply you quoted was meant for the OP, Silveral1.

Since your situation is different, there is no point piggy-back this old thread which started on February.
    Besides, generally speaking, it will not be fair to Silveral1 to see attention being diverted to another person who has a different problem than his/her.
    Please start a new thread for yourself. Let the real experts concentrate on helping you instead of dividing attention on 2 different people with 2 different issues.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 26, 2016
  9. Silveral1 Win User
    Thank you very much my friends.
    I found a simpler way to resolve my problem!
    I went to my local independent computer store, purchased a blue tooth dongle plugged it in
    and hey, no more problems. Probably not the ethically correct way to resolve my problem but it worked.
    I am grateful to all of you for your interest and help.

Silveral1, Apr 28, 2016
  10. davidhk Win User
    Wonderful.
    Problem solved. That's the only thing that matters.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Apr 29, 2016
  11. tsilva Win User
    Thank you for the response. Like I said, I don't have a Bluetooth icon in that lower rigth corner. Tried the sfc /scannow and it didn't find any errors. So, I think I'll have to do that in-place upgrade. Still, if I was able to install the correct driver for the Bluetooth I wouldn't get the Bluetooth back as well as the Bluetooth icon?

tsilva, Apr 29, 2016
  12. tsilva Win User
    Hum, is this reply for me? Actually I noticed I'm in a different thread? How is this possible? I made my thread complaining about my Bluetooth and got on my e-mail responses to my question, I clicked the link to reply to the people and actually I'm in this thread? Did someone made a cross-link?

tsilva, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Bluetooth goes missing.

1. Bluetooth goes missing. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth goes missing

2. Taskbar goes missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar goes missing: Every time I start my laptop nowadays, the taskbar vanishes. Until I restart the PC, it stays vanished. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-goes-missing/528e4c8e-6b29-4f14-9183-3559c8fc01d5
  3. Taskbar goes missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar goes missing: Every time I start my laptop nowadays, the taskbar vanishes. Until I restart the PC, it stays vanished. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-goes-missing/528e4c8e-6b29-4f14-9183-3559c8fc01d5
  4. Bluetooth goes on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth goes on and off: My bluetooth keeps on turning off / disconnecting. When I connect it will only last for 15 to half an hour then disconnect. I tried to use my device and connect it to other PC that I have without problem at all but not on this laptop. I check if there is anything that block...
  5. Bluetooth goes on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth goes on and off: My bluetooth keeps on turning off / disconnecting. When I connect it will only last for 15 to half an hour then disconnect. I tried to use my device and connect it to other PC that I have without problem at all but not on this laptop. I check if there is anything that block...
  6. Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gaming controller goes missing from Bluetooth Devices: I am connecting my Scuf Gaming Controller into my PC. Recognizes then adds to my Bluetooth Devices then disappears after 20-30 seconds. Super frustrating after I've downloaded all drivers, restarted PC, restarted Controller. Nothing seems to work. Anyone else have this issue?...
  7. Bluetooth occasionally goes missing for no apparent reason.

Bluetooth occasionally goes missing for no apparent reason.: I'm using an Acer e5-575g with a QCA9377 wifi/BT card. Bluetooth will disappear from my computer, either while using it or while it's idle. It will show in the action/notification center until I restart my computer, and then it will be gone. I still have Bluetooth and...
  8. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: My laptop has Bluetooth listed under the Device manager but when I troubleshoot bluetooth it says Device does not have Bluetooth, Bluetooth is not available on my device. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-missing/89c8f7d8-e040-4bef-a5ff-8882b80a51c7
  9. bluetooth missing

bluetooth missing: so on my windows 10 bluetooth is missing. even on settings->devices there's no bluetooth section. please help!! 67358
  10. Bluetooth missing

Bluetooth missing: Hi all. I am new to these forums, so I apologize if this is in the wrong area. I have an Asus x550L (?) laptop. I have been using Windows 10 for several months without issue until I noticed that my Bluetooth connection option is gone. I can't find drivers. I have followed...