Windows 10: Bluetooth gone after update

Discus and support Bluetooth gone after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; An auto update for Windows 10 was done today. It included update of edge to chrome version. Bluetooth gone from computer. Troubleshooter says there is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EJM888, Jun 23, 2020.

1. EJM888 Win User

Bluetooth gone after update

An auto update for Windows 10 was done today. It included update of edge to chrome version.

Bluetooth gone from computer. Troubleshooter says there is no Bluetooth adapter .

:)

EJM888, Jun 23, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Bluetooth is gone

I'm not sure if this was because of a recent update, but I was using my bluetooth for audio in one moment and the next it wouldn't connect. Upon further inspection, it appears my Bluetooth is gone.

Symptoms: Running WIndows 10

• Bluetooth does not show up in device manager
    • Troubleshooter tells me there is no Bluetooth capability on my laptop (there is and I use it frequently)
    • It's as if it just disappeared from my laptop

I have tried:

• Making sure My Windows is up to date (it is)
    • Installing drivers from the manufacturer's site
    • sfc/scannow

I can't seem to get my laptop to realize it has Bluetooth no matter what I have tried so far. Does anyone have any voodoo I can try next?

LeviHenley, Jun 23, 2020
  4. Bluetooth gone after update

Bluetooth Function GONE

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

Try these procedures:

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I attach some link with more procedures you can try in this one didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth gone after update

1. Bluetooth gone after update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth gone update

2. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is gone: I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website https://www.****/knowledge/best-fixes-for-windows-10-bluetooth-missing-settings/ and Bluetooth just isn't anywhere. No option in the device manager. nothing. I know I used bluetooth...
  3. Bluetooth functionality gone after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth functionality gone after windows 10 update: When I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 21H1 my Bluetooth functionality became missing. Microsoft, let me ask you a question did I give you permission to remove my Bluetooth functionality? Please Microsoft give me back my Bluetooth functionality on my Laptop....
  4. Bluetooth is gone!

Bluetooth is gone!: I'm trying to use a PS4 controller on W10 Pro have done that in the past with relatively ease. My computer is a Desktop, by the way. using a bluetooth receiver connected via USB. The problem is that I just can't turn on the bluetooth. There's no icon on taskbark, no icon on...
  5. Bluetooth gone after update

Bluetooth gone after update: 11/10/2020 my bluetooth speaker stopped working. It has worked since I go the computer. Once last update was available it stopped working. I updated and restarted but bluetooth is still not working. I started and restarted Bluetooth Support Services and anything that said...
  6. Bluetooth gone after an update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth gone after an update: Hi guys I've tried a few different recovery options before coming here, but my bluetooth icon is gone and I can't retrieve it. It happened after the most recent windows update a few days back, super annoying. Can anyone help?...
  7. Bluetooth is gone after windows update

Bluetooth is gone after windows update: Good day, I am having hard time finding my bluetooth in my PC it suddenly disappear. I tried enabling in services.msc, updating drivers in device manager, and downloading/installing bluetooth drivers from my manufacturer product support website. I noticed it since when I was...
  8. Bluetooth is gone after updating laptop, Help?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth is gone after updating laptop, Help?: I updated my laptop to the KB4550945 update and my bluetooth is straight up gone now. It's gone from the action center and I can't enable bluetooth in the settings. I only have my airpods connected to it, can anyone help me? :/ submitted by /u/HxtSxuce [link] [comments]...
  9. Bluetooth functionality gone after Window 10 update

Bluetooth functionality gone after Window 10 update: Hello-- I have this problem repeatedly pretty much every other time Windows 10 updates (sure wish we could control when that happens, like we used to be able to on other versions, but that's another topic.) Windows 10 forces the update on me, then next time I boot up my...
  10. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is gone: My Bluetooth says enable Bluetooth but there is nowhere to enable it I look in task manger and it is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-gone/4b909e60-f78c-40b1-9ee1-0a7373e1f52f