Windows 10: Bluetooth gone from activity center, no on/off switch in settings, cannot connect any devices

Discus and support Bluetooth gone from activity center, no on/off switch in settings, cannot connect any devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Randomly my computer had no bluetooth function so I could not connect my headphones to it. Originally they were paired, but now there is no way to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by collegekid24, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Bluetooth gone from activity center, no on/off switch in settings, cannot connect any devices

Randomly my computer had no bluetooth function so I could not connect my headphones to it.

Originally they were paired, but now there is no way to turn my bluetooth on or off and when I try to add new devices, it says that my bluetooth is turned off. There is no icon in the activity center as well. I tried accessing device manager and disabling/reenabiling, uninstalling/reinstalling the driver, toggling between 'automatic' and 'manual' in all of the services labeled bluetooth.

Still have network and wifi access and my computer recognizes USB plug-in for my wireless mouse.

Can't figure out what is wrong, could it be due to a new update/bug? PC is relatively new and was bought with Windows 10 already, so not sure what is going on.

:)

collegekid24, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth gone from activity center, no on/off switch in settings, cannot connect any devices

1. Bluetooth gone from activity center, no on/off switch in settings, cannot connect any devices - Similar Threads - Bluetooth gone activity

2. bluetooth is hidden file in device manager. it cannot find in activation center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth is hidden file in device manager. it cannot find in activation center: my windows10 -64-bit blue tooth is hidden as file in device manager. it cannot find in activation center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-hidden-file-in-device-manager-it/7ea07509-b17a-41ff-8e85-133e81300d00
  3. bluetooth is hidden file in device manager. it cannot find in activation center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth is hidden file in device manager. it cannot find in activation center: my windows10 -64-bit blue tooth is hidden as file in device manager. it cannot find in activation center. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-hidden-file-in-device-manager-it/7ea07509-b17a-41ff-8e85-133e81300d00
  4. bluetooth is hidden file in device manager. it cannot find in activation center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to switch off automatic connection to Bluetooth devices on startup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to switch off automatic connection to Bluetooth devices on startup?: Hi,I don't want my PC to take over any Bluetooth device on start up. I hate when I listen to a nice track and then open my PC, and it automatically captures the running! Bluetooth devices in reach. How can I switch that off?Thanks...
  6. How to switch off automatic connection to Bluetooth devices on startup?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to switch off automatic connection to Bluetooth devices on startup?: Hi,I don't want my PC to take over any Bluetooth device on start up. I hate when I listen to a nice track and then open my PC, and it automatically captures the running! Bluetooth devices in reach. How can I switch that off?Thanks...
  7. Bluetooth device disappeared. No On/Off switch on bluetooth config.

Bluetooth device disappeared. No On/Off switch on bluetooth config.: Hi! Yesterday I was using my bluetooth headset with no problem. Today I tried using it, but it didn't connect. So I tried disconnecting it, turning off and on the bluetooth, but it wouldn't turn back on. I restarted my pc and the On/Off switch disappeared from the bluetooth...
  8. Cannot connect Bleutooth device - In Settings - Bluetooth - the on/off toggle does not appear

Cannot connect Bleutooth device - In Settings - Bluetooth - the on/off toggle does not appear: I am trying to connect a wonderboom2 bluetooth speaker but it is no detected although I have opened it for pairing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-bleutooth-device-in-settings/61496c41-06d9-4715-a94c-619d04237800
  9. Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC

Cannot connect any bluetooth devices to PC: My problem is as the title states and I am on Windows 10 64 bit. I connect to bluetooth using the onboard wifi+bluetooth on my motherboard. When I go to my Device settings, all I see under my saved bluetooth devices is "Bluetooth is turned off" which was weird to me because...
  10. Bluetooth Toggle switch missing and Won't connect any devices

Bluetooth Toggle switch missing and Won't connect any devices: Hello, I own a Bluetooth Bose headset, and when I disconnected it today and tried to re-connect it, My PC Didn't recognise the device. When I went to Bluetooth settings, The switch to toggle Bluetooth disappeared, and when I try to re-connect my device, Under it it says...