Windows 10: Bluetooth GONE IN MY PC

Discus and support Bluetooth GONE IN MY PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Bluetooth gone in my PC. I cant connect my device since I cant turn on my Bluetooth on the computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by demario_ritchie58, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Bluetooth GONE IN MY PC

My Bluetooth gone in my PC. I cant connect my device since I cant turn on my Bluetooth on the computer.

:)

demario_ritchie58, Sep 22, 2022
  2. jerriy Win User

Bluetooth is not working — troubleshoot claims I don't even have it

I have done all the following steps:

- installed bluetooth driver from manufacturer
    - hit windows update
    - updated / uninstalled bluetooth items listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC
    - updated / uninstalled USB drivers listed in Device Manager and restarted the PC (USB drivers automatically came back but not bluetooth)
    - turned on and restarted all bluetooth support in services.msc
    - conducted bluetooth troubleshooting
    - conducted hardware troubleshooting

jerriy, Sep 22, 2022
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    iPhone to pc Bluetooth

Hi DianeFrigon,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums

You may want to answer these questions to get more clarity on this issue:

1. Are you getting any error message?
    2. Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?
    3. Did you try paring Android mobile to PC?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

Turn on Bluetooth on your iPhone which you link to pair on Windows PC.

Note: Turn on Bluetooth on iPhone, tap settings, tap Bluetooth, and then turn on Bluetooth.

1. Open settings on Windows 10 PC
    2. Select Devices and select Bluetooth
    3. Below Manage Bluetooth devices select, turn on the Bluetooth option.

4. Windows 10 will start searching for Bluetooth devices, in few seconds, your IPhone name will appear in manage Bluetooth devices sections.
    5. Click on pair button
    6. It will prompt for the passcode on Windows 10 PC
    7. Check whether passcode is appearing on your IPhone
    8. Click Yes button on your PC, and then tap pair option on your IPhone to pair with Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth.

Hope it helps

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No.

Mithin EJ

Microsoft Community- Moderator

Mithin_EJ, Sep 22, 2022
  4. Bluetooth GONE IN MY PC

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 22, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth GONE IN MY PC

1. Bluetooth GONE IN MY PC - Similar Threads - Bluetooth GONE

2. Bluetooth is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone?: My pc has been great since I got it. I'm running Windows 11, and it has been just fine. Earlier today I went to try and connect my Xbox controller to my pc via Bluetooth, as I usually do. However, Bluetooth wasn't there in quick settings like usual. I went into my settings,...
  3. Bluetooth is gone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth is gone?: My pc has been great since I got it. I'm running Windows 11, and it has been just fine. Earlier today I went to try and connect my Xbox controller to my pc via Bluetooth, as I usually do. However, Bluetooth wasn't there in quick settings like usual. I went into my settings,...
  4. bluetooth.. gone?

bluetooth.. gone?: A couple days ago i was using bluetooth perfectly fine, until my computer decided that it thinks it doesnt have bluetooth anymore and i have no idea what to do. ive tried updating the bluetooth generic adapter but thats totally gone, ive tried troubleshooting it with windows...
  5. bluetooth.. gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth.. gone?: A couple days ago i was using bluetooth perfectly fine, until my computer decided that it thinks it doesnt have bluetooth anymore and i have no idea what to do. ive tried updating the bluetooth generic adapter but thats totally gone, ive tried troubleshooting it with windows...
  6. bluetooth.. gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  8. my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone

my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone: my bluetooth is gone and the drivers are gone. when i go to device manager the bluetooth drivers are just not therehere are the specsive had this laptop for around 3 years now, this problem has only become apparent last month. the bluetooth driver is gone and the ability to...
  9. Wifi and Bluetooth gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi and Bluetooth gone: I turn on my bluetooth headphones that i prefer to use because they are higher quality than any other ones i own come to find they wont connect for some reason the i try remove the device and repair them but the wont remove from the bluetooth list so i do some trouble...
  10. Wifi and Bluetooth gone

Wifi and Bluetooth gone: I turn on my bluetooth headphones that i prefer to use because they are higher quality than any other ones i own come to find they wont connect for some reason the i try remove the device and repair them but the wont remove from the bluetooth list so i do some trouble...