Windows 10: Bluetooth gone like dust

Discus and support Bluetooth gone like dust in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I trying to connect now my mouse using Bluetooth but the Bluetooth itself is missing. I restart my laptop and its the same. I have Lenovo device. Im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mortez.elish, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Bluetooth gone like dust

I trying to connect now my mouse using Bluetooth but the Bluetooth itself is missing. I restart my laptop and its the same. I have Lenovo device. Im just using it yesterday without problem.

:)

mortez.elish, Sep 1, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 1, 2022
  3. Bluetooth Function GONE

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

Try these procedures:

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I attach some link with more procedures you can try in this one didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Sep 1, 2022
  4. malware Win User

Bluetooth gone like dust

Bluetooth Technology Gets Faster With Bluetooth 3.0

From its annual All Hands Meeting in Tokyo this week, the Bluetooth SIG formally adopted Bluetooth Core Specification Version 3.0 + High Speed (HS), or Bluetooth 3.0. This latest iteration of the popular short-range wireless technology fulfills the consumers' need for speed while providing the same wireless Bluetooth experience – faster. Manufacturers of consumer electronics and home entertainment devices can now build their products to send large amounts of video, music and photos between devices wirelessly at speeds consumers expect.
    Bluetooth 3.0 gets its speed from the 802.11 radio protocol. The inclusion of the 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL) provides increased throughput of data transfers at the approximate rate of 24 Mbps. In addition, mobile devices including Bluetooth 3.0 + HS will realize increased power savings due to enhanced power control built in.

"Like Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights, this latest version was 'born to go fast,' said Mike's Blog, Ph.D., executive director of the Bluetooth SIG. "Utilizing the 802.11 radio was a natural choice as it provides efficiencies for both our members and consumers – members get more function out of the two radios they are already including in devices, and consumers with Bluetooth 3.0 + HS products will get faster exchange of information without changing how they connect. We are excited to expand the possibilities of the PAN."

This newest version of Bluetooth technology builds on the inherent qualities of the current 2.1 + EDR version, including Simple Secure Pairing and built-in, automatic security. And as with all versions of theBluetooth specification, v3.0 + HS provides developers, manufacturers and consumers with the benefit of backwards compatibility, enabling both the expansion and enhancement of this technology with every new specification release. Once products reach the market, the easiest way for consumers to learn which devices are compatible with other Bluetooth enabled devices is to visit the Bluetooth Gadget Guide.

Applications
    With the availability of Bluetooth version 3.0 + HS, consumers can expect to move large data files of videos, music and photos between their own devices and the trusted devices of others, without the need for cables and wires. Some applications consumers will experience include:
    • Wirelessly bulk synchronize music libraries between PC and music player or phone
    • Bulk download photos to a printer or PC
    • Send video files from camera or phone to computer or television
    Availability

The Bluetooth SIG's formal adoption of the specification is only the first step in the product lifecycle. News out today from wireless chip manufacturers and Bluetooth SIG member companies Atheros, Broadcom and CSR shows the second step – getting silicon solutions to device manufacturers – is already underway. End products for consumers are expected to be in the market in 9 to 12 months.

Technical Specifications
    This new specification release includes several major enhancements (learn more here - page requires member login):
    • Generic Alternate MAC/PHY (AMP)
    • 802.11 Protocol Adaptation Layer (PAL)
    • Generic Test Methodology
    • Enhanced Power Control
    • Unicast Connectionless Data
    Source: Engadget

malware, Sep 1, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth gone like dust

1. Bluetooth gone like dust - Similar Threads - Bluetooth gone dust

2. Bluetooth is gone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone?: My pc has been great since I got it. I'm running Windows 11, and it has been just fine. Earlier today I went to try and connect my Xbox controller to my pc via Bluetooth, as I usually do. However, Bluetooth wasn't there in quick settings like usual. I went into my settings,...
  3. Bluetooth gone like dust

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth gone like dust: I trying to connect now my mouse using Bluetooth but the Bluetooth itself is missing. I restart my laptop and its the same. I have Lenovo device. Im just using it yesterday without problem....
  4. Bluetooth gone like dust

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth gone like dust: I trying to connect now my mouse using Bluetooth but the Bluetooth itself is missing. I restart my laptop and its the same. I have Lenovo device. Im just using it yesterday without problem....
  5. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone: I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website https://www.****/knowledge/best-fixes-for-windows-10-bluetooth-missing-settings/ and Bluetooth just isn't anywhere. No option in the device manager. nothing. I know I used bluetooth...
  6. Bluetooth is gone

Bluetooth is gone: I just used bluetooth yesterday and it is just gone. I've used every technique on this website https://www.****/knowledge/best-fixes-for-windows-10-bluetooth-missing-settings/ and Bluetooth just isn't anywhere. No option in the device manager. nothing. I know I used bluetooth...
  7. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth is gone: Exactly what it says above, all my options to turn bluetooth on has just disappeared. The troubleshooter says my PC doesn't support bluetooth and that I should buy a dongle. In device manager, under "Software Devices", it was first grayed out and said it was disconnected....
  8. Bluetooth is gone

Bluetooth is gone: Exactly what it says above, all my options to turn bluetooth on has just disappeared. The troubleshooter says my PC doesn't support bluetooth and that I should buy a dongle. In device manager, under "Software Devices", it was first grayed out and said it was disconnected....
  9. Bluetooth is gone!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth is gone!: I'm trying to use a PS4 controller on W10 Pro have done that in the past with relatively ease. My computer is a Desktop, by the way. using a bluetooth receiver connected via USB. The problem is that I just can't turn on the bluetooth. There's no icon on taskbark, no icon on...
  10. Bluetooth is gone

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth is gone: My Bluetooth says enable Bluetooth but there is nowhere to enable it I look in task manger and it is gone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-is-gone/4b909e60-f78c-40b1-9ee1-0a7373e1f52f