Windows 10: Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden

Discus and support Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I hope I am in the right section. This is a bit of a convoluted problem. I have purchased the BLUETOOTH speakers shown below. I have noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AFTommy, Nov 4, 2019.

1. AFTommy Win User

Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden

I hope I am in the right section.

This is a bit of a convoluted problem. I have purchased the BLUETOOTH speakers shown below. I have noticed that every time my desktop goes to sleep or my pc reboots the speakers die and I must go to pc settings and turn the speakers on and off to allow the Bluetooth function to work.
    After much research I have found that MS turns off some Bluetooth devices to save power. I also found out that there is no longer a "power management tab" to tell windows to leave my speakers alone.
    Without exaggeration I have tried over a dozen tweaks from Windows and Google all to no avail.
    I am at my wits end.
    Some things that Windows removes they should never touch.They manage to hide or remove them assuming we will not need them...wrong. There are literally hundreds of folks I've found with this same problem and no one has a fix.

* I have updated all Windows drivers
    * I have gone thru all updates
    * I have tried to find a "power mgt" button under Control Panel
    * I have uninstalled and reinstalled speaker
    ALL TO NO AVAIL

Please help---I miss my Tunz
    Windows 10 Build 19013.vb release.191025-1609
    P.S. If anyone can recommend a good mp3 player/database other than MediaMonkey or iTunes I'd appreciate it

All help is greatly appreciated
    Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden [​IMG]

:)

AFTommy, Nov 4, 2019
  2. infrared Win User

Help me to choose a case!

Ok, i'll put that on the maybe list then, it's a lovely case.

I'm off to bed anyway, keep the suggestions comin everyone!

Goodnight *Smile Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden :)

infrared, Nov 4, 2019
  3. wquatan Win User
    Walk problem - Bluetooth problem

Silence is golden ?

Are developers reading this board ? Or should I post it elsewhere ? Where ?

It would be great to have some feedback about the Walk-remark and
    Bluetooth-problem

Thanks

wquatan, Nov 4, 2019
  4. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Bluetooth Goodnight - Silence is not golden - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Goodnight Silence

2. Silencing the Infuriating tones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Silencing the Infuriating tones: How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silencing-the-infuriating-tones/12713969-2b30-4f21-9f85-22ca39f8ef46
  3. Silencing the Infuriating tones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Silencing the Infuriating tones: How do I silence the Multi-Media two-tone up/two-tone down without silencing all Media- Since Loading Microsoft 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/silencing-the-infuriating-tones/12713969-2b30-4f21-9f85-22ca39f8ef46
  4. Bluetooth silenced.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth silenced.: I've been using a pair of bluetooth earbuds recently, they had been working fine until yesterday, now they're always silenced until something makes sound, they take a second to "activate" and then play the rest of the audio, which is fine for movies, videos or games, but any...
  5. Bluetooth audio never entering standby always broadcasting silence?

Bluetooth audio never entering standby always broadcasting silence?: I have had a bluetooth headset for a while now and I know that they have a standby mode which activates when they are not recieving an audio signal, from the very faint white noise that plays while they are active and receiving a signal that is silence, plus the potential...
  6. Audio fades to silence

Audio fades to silence: If I need audio of any kind Zoom meeting, video playback, the audio starts fine but fades to silence within a minute or so. All the "troubleshooting" options I've been provided with do nothing but note that some of those instructions are too 'tech' for me to understand....
  7. Is There a Way to Silence the Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is There a Way to Silence the Keyboard?: Is there a way to make the sound of the keyboard silent like you can do on your iPhone? I hate all the clicking on every key I enter. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-a-way-to-silence-the-keyboard/94b2af6c-1a91-4186-9ad4-1ab18635a20c
  8. Speech Recognition Silence

in Windows 10 Support
    Speech Recognition Silence: On the setup I cannot get past the spot where you need to say the phrase. It states it does not hear my mic. The mic works fine with Skype. The mic is an older Logic Tec stand mic. I have used it with the voice recorder sometime in the past. Any thoughts for a fix? 123928
  9. golden toad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    golden toad: I can't open golden toad. is anyone else having this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/golden-toad/22c63f43-9da7-45de-9177-09c58dcd3edf
  10. From DOS to the golden age of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    From DOS to the golden age of Windows: Travelling back in time Those of us who grew up with computers have witnessed great change: from the hulking tower PCs of yore to the pocket-sized smartphones of today and from blinking green screen cursors to 4K graphical displays. For those old enough to remember...