Windows 10: Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues

Discus and support Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have Boat Rockerzz 255 headset. It's a Bluetooth headset. I have Bluetooth 3.x in my PC. Whenever, I connect my headphones with pc, it shows two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Soumo_03, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Soumo_03 Win User

Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues

I have Boat Rockerzz 255 headset. It's a Bluetooth headset. I have Bluetooth 3.x in my PC. Whenever, I connect my headphones with pc, it shows two options- 1. Stereo and 2. Hands free. When, it's on stereo, I can listen to music and video with good quality. But whenever i try to use microphone, it stops any sounds and if set to hands free and then if I play any sound, it started to produce diffused and distorted sound. What is the solution. ?

:)

Soumo_03, Jun 25, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Bluetooth Connection Issue - headphones, LE vs regular connection

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forum.

To have a better clarity on the issue and guide you accordingly, respond to the questions listed below:

1. Have you tried connecting the headphones to another computer and check if it’s working fine?
    2. What is the make and model of the computer?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you with few simple steps. Kindly follow the same.

Step 1: Troubleshoot problems with Bluetooth accessories.

If you can turn on Bluetooth but are having problems pairing or using a Bluetooth accessory, kindly follow the article which gives you steps on
    Audio troubleshoot problems from - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

Step 2: There are two terms regarding Bluetooth: pairing and connecting. Pairing is the introduction of one device to another. Once paired, they will stay in each other’s memory until manually erased. Once a device
    is paired, the headset can then connect to that device to receive audio or voice from the device.

• Go into the device's paired list and manually select the Bluetooth.
    • You may need to clear your paired list in your headset and re-pair your headset to your device.
    • To clear your paired list in your headset, follow these steps: on the headset, press and hold the call and volume – buttons for 10 seconds
    • The headset will revert to discoverable mode (slowly blinking LED), allowing you to re-pair the computer you want connect.

We await your response.

Regards,

Mala. S

Microsoft Community

Mala_S, Jun 25, 2020
  3. David Haz Win User
    Bluetooth hands-free not connecting after latest update

Hello,

You mentioned that your Bluetooth headphones hands-free is not connecting after an update was recently installed. We suggest that you check if your Bluetooth drivers are updated through the Device Manager. If the drivers are not updated, kindly update them
    and see if your Bluetooth hands-free headphones connect automatically.

David Haz, Jun 25, 2020
  4. Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues

Bluetooth Headphone Connection Issues

Hi,

I would suggest to perform some basic troubleshooting steps by following the article to find out the reason and to update the Bluetooth driver.

Check the Status of the Bluetooth in Device Manager and update it:

• Search Device Manager using Cortana.
    • Right click Bluetooth drivers and select the Update driver software.

Check also if the Bluetooth service on your laptop is enabled by following this steps:

• Press Windows key + R and type service.msc
    • Search for Bluetooth Support Service.
    • Right click on the Service and click on Enable.

Let us know how it goes.

Renaldo cru, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues

1. Bluetooth hands free connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Bluetooth hands free

2. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free: I have afterShokz, and on one PC they will not connect with voice. I tried on another PC and it works. I see the hands-free in the Sound control panel but it is disconnected. When I select Connect, nothing happens. I have uninstalled the device/drivers and restarted. And I...
  3. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free: I have afterShokz, and on one PC they will not connect with voice. I tried on another PC and it works. I see the hands-free in the Sound control panel but it is disconnected. When I select Connect, nothing happens. I have uninstalled the device/drivers and restarted. And I...
  4. Bluetooth with not connect to hands-free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free: Hello,My Bluetooth Jabra 85t headphones only connect in the stereo mode and the hands-free mode, which supports the microphone, shows disconnected in audio devices. See screenshot below.This prevents me from using the microphone function....
  6. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free: Hello,My Bluetooth Jabra 85t headphones only connect in the stereo mode and the hands-free mode, which supports the microphone, shows disconnected in audio devices. See screenshot below.This prevents me from using the microphone function....
  7. Bluetooth Headphones connect only Stereo - not Hands-Free

8. Bluetooth hands free not in services list

Bluetooth hands free not in services list: i recently bought a usb bluetooth for my windows 10 pc and the bluetooth handsfree service was not in the list of the services. i tried updating the drivers but nothing worked. My bluetooth headset is not working because of this issue. Please help!!! [ATTACH]...
  9. Bluetooth stereo and hands free

Bluetooth stereo and hands free: okay so I bought a wireless headphone a week ago and it works perfectly on my devices but as soon as I connect to windows it separates my headphone into two profiles one as a bluetooth headphone which allows me to hear audio fine and the other profile is bluetooth headset...
  10. Having Issues Using Bluetooth Earbuds as Hands-free

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having Issues Using Bluetooth Earbuds as Hands-free: (TL;DR at the bottom) I have a pair of Jaybird Tarah Bluetooth earbuds paired to my Windows PC. These buds also have media buttons and a microphone. They are called "Overture" For clarity, My particular machine is running Win10 Pro (1909) through Boot Camp. Bluetooth...