Windows 10: Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.

Discus and support Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello so I have bluetooth earphones with a mic and tested on Windows works fine. For some reason they not working in Gears 5 I can hear people through... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by paulwall816, Mar 5, 2021.

1. Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.

Hello so I have bluetooth earphones with a mic and tested on Windows works fine. For some reason they not working in Gears 5 I can hear people through the earphones but they can not hear me. All my privacy is setup correctly and when Gears loads up Windows shows Gears using the mic. Just for some reason no one can hear me.

:)

paulwall816, Mar 5, 2021
  2. ABY
    aby Win User

Earphones Mic not working

Hi all,I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5577 Gaming laptop, running Windows 10 Version 1803 build 17134.165. My laptop has one 3.5 mm jack where I plug my Earpods (Apple's earphones with mic) to use it as headphones and mic always works but yesterday out of nowhere it stopped working. I checked my Earpods with my iPhone and the mic would work just fine but not with the laptop.

Realtek audio driver is already installed but there's no realteks audio icon to configure or make changes. When I connect my Earpods, I can hear through them but the mic doesn't work however if I speak close to the internal mic I can see that green bar moving up which exists in Sounds>Recording.

I updated the Intel graphic driver to the latest version 2 days ago and the Mic would work fine.

Few steps which I tried to fix the issue but didn't help:

1) Tried to setup mic: No go
    2) Tried reinstalling/updating audio drivers: No go
    3) Checked Microphone privacy settings and its ON
    4) Unchecked Allow application to take exclusive control of this device: No go

Can someone help me on this?
    Thank you

3. Snakefist Win User
    Earphone mic not being detected

Maybe as a work around you could use a Y spliter. Where you plug in your headphones into it and the other ends will go in your mic and earphone ports on your pc/laptop. Yes i understand they are combo ports but i'm just suggesting this as a workaround till you can find drivers that makes the combo port work correctly.
    Here is the cable i was talking about. You don't have to use it but just a suggestion as a workaround and as a last resort.
    Amazon.com

Snakefist, Mar 5, 2021
  4. Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.

What headset / earphones with mic work with N900?

The WH-205 earphones that came with my N900 have died; there is an internal break and it has lost sound to one ear. I don't want another pair of them, I'm looking for an alternative set of in-ear earphones with a mic. Can anyone suggest something that has
    been tested with an N900? I bought a pair of Klipsch S2m earphones which had been suggested, but they don't work, they make a strange and loud clicking noise, so it seems the N900 is sensitive about which earphones/headsets work.

Ideally I'm after earphones that have a cable, so I can use them on an aeroplane. Don't mind if they are Bluetooth too, as long as wired use is possible. I don't mind if special buttons don't work, as long as the audio and mic work correctly.

Can anyone suggest anything that has been proven to work in practice? Thanks very much in advance,

Cheers, Tony.

abcoates---01, Mar 5, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working.

1. Bluetooth Handsfree earphones mic not working. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Handsfree earphones

2. earphone with mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    earphone with mic not working: i have a earphone with mic when i plug it in my phone it works and when i plug it in my dell optiplex 3020 the earphones are working but mic not also i have tried plugging in all ports even if the mic works i am fine cuz i have external speakers please help me...
  3. earphone with mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    earphone with mic not working: i have a earphone with mic when i plug it in my phone it works and when i plug it in my dell optiplex 3020 the earphones are working but mic not also i have tried plugging in all ports even if the mic works i am fine cuz i have external speakers please help me...
  4. earphone with mic not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop

Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop: Hi, I'm having trouble using the mic on my Realme Buds Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic while using them on my Windows 10 desktop. I've plugged in a Bluetooth dongle receiver so that it can receive Bluetooth from my earphones, and I can listen to music just fine, but I...
  6. Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop: Hi, I'm having trouble using the mic on my Realme Buds Wireless Bluetooth Earphones with Mic while using them on my Windows 10 desktop. I've plugged in a Bluetooth dongle receiver so that it can receive Bluetooth from my earphones, and I can listen to music just fine, but I...
  7. Bluetooth Earphone is Connected but Mic not working on Desktop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work

Handsfree mic bluetooth does not work: My microphone doesnt works. Whenh I pair this: [ATTACH] The sound window is shown as that: [ATTACH] Phone and microphone doesnt works. Then when I disable the Handsfree, just the phone works. Then, I conect the Handsfree again, it stop to work again. Sometimes, when...
  9. Earphones Mic not working

Earphones Mic not working: Hi all,I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5577 Gaming laptop, running Windows 10 Version 1803 build 17134.165. My laptop has one 3.5 mm jack where I plug my Earpods (Apple's earphones with mic) to use it as headphones and mic always works but yesterday out of nowhere it stopped...
  10. Earphones Mic not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Earphones Mic not working: Hi all,I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5577 Gaming laptop, running Windows 10 Version 1803 build 17134.165. My laptop has one 3.5 mm jack where I plug my Earpods (Apple's earphones with mic) to use it as headphones and mic always works but yesterday out of nowhere it stopped...