Windows 10: Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The setting to switch Bluetooth on / off has disappeared from my Bluetooth settings page. I have since tried updating the drivers, reinstalling the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jacob.m.elec, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10

The setting to switch Bluetooth on / off has disappeared from my Bluetooth settings page. I have since tried updating the drivers, reinstalling the drivers and even uninstalling the device from the Device Manager page, followed by selecting "scan for hardware changes", and nothing has worked, its as though my computer has simply forgotten how to turn Bluetooth on.

Please help

:)

jacob.m.elec, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Roger Att Win User

Window 10 - Bluetooth On/Off Setting has disappeared.

In the Bluetooth settings, the line item Bluetooth On/Off toggle has disappeared; any suggestions?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings

Roger Att, Aug 2, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 2, 2020
  4. PJL271250 Win User

Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10

Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager

I have the same problem as Benjamin with an Acer Aspire Switch 10. Was working fine with Bluetooth speaker. Now all trace of Bluetooth has disappeared from Device Manager. The Bluetooth troubleshooter tells me my tablet is not compatible with bluetooth!
    I have tried re-installing the Broadcom Bluetooth Driver from the Acer site but to no avail and tried most of the other suggestions including windows update listed in Benjamin's post.

Appreciate any help

PJL

PJL271250, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10

1. Bluetooth has disappeared from Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth has disappeared

2. Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer: Recently, my Bluetooth turned off and I'm unable to turn it back on again. It doesn't even exist in the settings anymore. Device manager won't show Bluetooth either....
  3. Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer: Recently, my Bluetooth turned off and I'm unable to turn it back on again. It doesn't even exist in the settings anymore. Device manager won't show Bluetooth either....
  4. Bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10: I have just encountered an issue with my Windows 10 machine fully updated with latest updates, running Avast active protection, Malwarebytes -->passive<-- protection, firewalled.My issue is similar to this...
  6. Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10

Bluetooth feature has completely disappeared from Windows 10: I have just encountered an issue with my Windows 10 machine fully updated with latest updates, running Avast active protection, Malwarebytes -->passive<-- protection, firewalled.My issue is similar to this...
  7. bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.: Recently my bluetooth has turned off on my computer and I have not been able to turn it back on. It does not exist in the settings and the icon is no longer in the tray. Checking the device manager, there is nothing there for bluetooth either....
  8. bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.: Recently my bluetooth has turned off on my computer and I have not been able to turn it back on. It does not exist in the settings and the icon is no longer in the tray. Checking the device manager, there is nothing there for bluetooth either....
  9. bluetooth has disappeared from my windows 10 computer.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Bluetooth has disappeared - Windows 10

Bluetooth has disappeared - Windows 10: Another day, another, Bluetooth doesn't work on Windows. Turned my desktop PC on yesterday and Bluetooth has disappeared.No connection, no option showing in Action Centre. "Intel Wireless Bluetooth" flashes in and out repeatedly in Bluetooth Settings. In Device Manager, the...