Windows 10: BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discus and support BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I were using my laptop's bluetooth for about five months but it disappeared very immediately!it had gone from everywhere:Device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sajjadfarahani, Aug 11, 2020.

1. BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone.
    I were using my laptop's bluetooth for about five months but it disappeared very immediately!it had gone from everywhereBLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :Device Manager,windows settings and every other place EXCEPT services...I troubleshooted it and it said my PC doesn't support Bluetooth capability!I would be very thankful for anyone's help.

:)

sajjadfarahani, Aug 11, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 11, 2020
  3. Bluetooth Function GONE

Hi,

I'm Diego Rios, an Independent Advisor willing to help other Microsoft customers.

Regarding your question:

Try these procedures:

Before proceeding, we need more information to help you better.

Did you checked whether the Bluetooth device is listed under hidden devices in Device manager?

Have you checked whether the Bluetooth driver is listed under installed programs under Programs and features? (As you have reinstalled the Bluetooth.)

Note:

In device manager, click on "view" tab and select "show hidden devices" and check whether Bluetooth device/driver is listed.

To check the drivers installed in Programs and features, Press Windows + X keys on the keyboard and select Programs and features and check whether the Bluetooth driver is installed.

Until you get back to us with the required information, follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1:

I would suggest you check if Bluetooth Support service is started.

Press Windows + R keys on the keyboard, type services.msc and press OK.

Now, find Bluetooth Support Service and start it

Double click on the Bluetooth Support Service set the startup type as Automatic.

Reference: I would suggest you to check whether the drivers are up to date. Refer to the below link on how to download and install the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Also, I attach some link with more procedures you can try in this one didn't work:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

I hope it works,

Best Regards,

Diego R.

Diego Rios_06, Aug 11, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Aug 11, 2020
Thema:

BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. BLUETOOTH HAS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - BLUETOOTH HAS GONE

2. My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing: My computer has had a problem installing the latest update and continues to fail but the main annoyance from this is that my bluetooth drive has randomly completely gone missing. Its not in the device manager and in my settings theres no option to turn it on or off. Ive ran...
  3. My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing: My computer has had a problem installing the latest update and continues to fail but the main annoyance from this is that my bluetooth drive has randomly completely gone missing. Its not in the device manager and in my settings theres no option to turn it on or off. Ive ran...
  4. My Bluetooth Has Gone Completely Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth driver has gone missing

Bluetooth driver has gone missing: My Bluetooth drive has gone missing and I cant used all of my bluetooth devices. When I did Add Legacy Hardware and still cant find any 'bluetooth' certificates on those manufacturers intel or microsoft. Please help me. Thank You....
  6. Bluetooth has completely gone!!!!

Bluetooth has completely gone!!!!: I have recently got my pc Stormforce Onyx Gaming PC - Ryzen 5 5600X, GTX 1660 Super Graphics, 16GB RAM, 480GB SSD, WiFi 6, Win 10 motherboard Asus Prime B550M-A the Bluetooth function have been going really well hooked my Bluetooth speaker since my monitor speaker is quite...
  7. Bluetooth Capability has gone missing

Bluetooth Capability has gone missing: I had this Dell 3593 since March 2020 which I had a HP mouse connected via Bluetooth but suddenly not sure if there had been any updates at the time the Bluetooth disappeared and the laptop has NO Bluetooth capabilities. Any ideas how this could be fixed because I'm at my...
  8. Bluetooth has left and gone

Bluetooth has left and gone: I was using my Xbox controllers when I lost my Bluetooth connection. I had lost my Bluetooth icon, so I ended up uninstalling the drivers and restarting the computer. The drivers never got reinstalled. I manually installed the drivers and restarted again. Nothing happened. I...
  9. Where Has My Bluetooth Driver Gone?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where Has My Bluetooth Driver Gone?: I have been experiencing issues with my Bluetooth. I recently bought a pair of Bluetooth headphones for my phone and hoped they'd be compatible with my computer. But when I went to my settings, the on and off button for Bluetooth didn't even exist. I then attempted to...
  10. Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing

Please help- Bluetooth has gone missing: Hey guys wonder if anyone can help me, basically my Bluetooth has gone missing, I normally use a Bluetooth speaker , I brought another screen and since then Bluetooth gone ? It comes through my laptop but my Bluetooth option has now gone Please help * Original title:...