Windows 10: Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43

Discus and support Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I was just minding my buisness when i restarted my Lenovo V15-ADA. Then when i went to reconnect my earbudsI couldent find the Bluetooth button, So i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sol Pethes, Jul 9, 2024.

1. Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43

I was just minding my buisness when i restarted my Lenovo V15-ADA. Then when i went to reconnect my earbudsI couldent find the Bluetooth button, So i went to Device maneger to try reinstalling the driver, That didnt work, so i installed windows updates. Didnt work either, so i Trobelshooted the driver and it said that it fixed the driver but the connection wasnt working and i dont know how to fix this. ***** moved from german to english Community *****

:)

Sol Pethes, Jul 9, 2024
  2. JB_182 Win User

Error Code 43 with Realtek Bluetooth Adapter

Hello,

I'm encountering an issue with my Realtek Bluetooth adapter, which is displaying error code 43 in Device Manager. This issue has been persistent despite my attempts to troubleshoot it, and it begun after installing windows update 23H2, noticed first when I couldn't find Bluetooth function in the controll panel (bottom right, volume and network panel).

System Information:

• Operating System: Windows 11
    • Realtek Bluetooth Adapter Model: [Provide the specific model if available]
    • Error Message: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"

Troubleshooting Steps Taken:

1. Restarted the computer.
    2. Updated the device drivers through Device Manager.
    3. Uninstalled and reinstalled the device.
    4. Checked for Windows updates and ensured the system is up to date.

Despite these efforts, the issue persists, and I'm unable to use Bluetooth functionality on my computer. Seek assistance

Best,

JB_182, Jul 9, 2024
  3. Tranbol Win User
    No bluetooth after system restore

Thank you for your reply.

I mean I have used a Windows system restore point. I tried restoring bluetooth with commands in CMD (sfc/scannow; DISM /Online.....) and by updating and uninstalling devices in the device manager. Update did not work. Uninstalling bluetooth devices made Bluetooth disappear out of the hidden devices list.
    All my steps I took worked but did not change anything in my bluetooth device list.

I am using the bluetooth of my mainboard. MSI Z370M Gaming Pro AC
    My guess would be, that disabling the bluetooth network adapter before using a system restore point, disabled Bluetooth after using the system restore point.

In the device manager I get this message in the USB Device list for a unknown USB Device:
    Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)
    A request for the USB device descriptor failed.

Tranbol, Jul 9, 2024
  4. Double Win User

Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43

Generic Bluetooth Dongle - Error Code 43 ;(

I bought this super cheap generic bluetooth dongle. The reviews gave me the feeling it wouldn't work, but i thought how hard could it possibly be? The reviews were right, it doesn't want to work right out of the box, I get an error code 43, and I'm really not sure what to do. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the device and I get the same error. I think it's missing a specific driver but I'm not sure. It's an Excelvan (Imgur: The magic of the Internet), a brand you've probably never heard of (until now *Cool)

I have it plugged into a USB hub, it flashes red so i know its working... (cant see it here because of the flash)

Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43 76165d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-xca0v7hl.jpg

Device Manager...

Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43 76168d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-capture.png

right click, Properties...

Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43 76162d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-kx4y0if-imgur.png

Driver tab...

Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43 76164d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-ugsee0s-imgur.png

clicked Update driver...

Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43 76161d1485966136t-generic-bluetooth-dongle-error-code-43-a-1dabab9-imgur.png

My computers' specs are listed below, but it's basically an HP 64-bit laptop.

Double, Jul 9, 2024
Thema:

Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43

1. Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Hates Err

2. Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43: I was just minding my buisness when i restarted my Lenovo V15-ADA. Then when i went to reconnect my earbudsI couldent find the Bluetooth button, So i went to Device maneger to try reinstalling the driver, That didnt work, so i installed windows updates. Didnt work either, so...
  3. Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Hates me with Err 43: I was just minding my buisness when i restarted my Lenovo V15-ADA. Then when i went to reconnect my earbudsI couldent find the Bluetooth button, So i went to Device maneger to try reinstalling the driver, That didnt work, so i installed windows updates. Didnt work either, so...
  4. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  5. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth code 43!!!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,Why there is no permanent solution for "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. Code 43". I want permanent solution.......
  6. Bluetooth code 43!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Bluetooth code 43

Bluetooth code 43: I booted up my computer one day only to see that the Bluetooth button was missing. I opened device manager then clicked on the driver icon and then opened properties and then this popped up .I am using a Hewlet Packard ProBook 4535s. How can I fix it [ATTACH]...
  8. OneDrive Hates Me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Hates Me: Hello, I have been having issues with OneDrive for some time. I have to constantly uninstall and reinstall it to get it to appear on my laptop. Then the next time I open it, it has disappeared and I have to do it all over again. It'll exist on the laptop and then it just...
  9. Bluetooth Error Code 43

Bluetooth Error Code 43: I have a bluetooth issue on my laptop I have the lenovo legion y530 windows 10 and i updated all my windows updates and bios is up to date I was trying to use my airpods but i couldnt connect to them cuz i dont have a bluetooth on and off button this is what my bluetooth menu...
  10. code 43 on bluetooth

code 43 on bluetooth: how do I fix code 43 on my bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/code-43-on-bluetooth/91b6103b-63d0-4601-9817-f6cab9abe269