Windows 10: Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop.

Discus and support Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Bluetooth headset can connect only as an input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop. had no issues a couple of days ago. I can connect the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by mrunalkrishnan, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop.

Bluetooth headset can connect only as an input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop. had no issues a couple of days ago. I can connect the same Bluetooth headset with my android without any issues.

I have tried everything I can including the troubleshooting suggestions in this community like update drivers, uninstall-reinstall drivers, restarts !! NO luck

I cannot be sure if the issue started after the latest WIN10 update but its possible!!

Please help!!

:)

mrunalkrishnan, Sep 12, 2019
  2. ducky01 Win User

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Connecting Bluetooth wireless headphones to an HP laptop

Hi Milicent,

One of the reasons why you cannot connect the Bluetooth wireless headphones to your computer is due to an outdated driver. We would like to know more details about your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Just to verify, by saying that you can't see the option in Settings, are you saying that the device can't be recognized by your computer?
    • Have you tried connecting the Bluetooth headset to a different computers?
    • Have you tried connecting your computer to a different Bluetooth device?

Furthermore, we suggest that you update the drivers for your Bluetooth and headphone by following the steps provided in this

article

We're looking forward to your response.

Marilou Ser, Sep 12, 2019
  4. coasthi Win User

Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop.

5800 not connecting to BH-501 Bluetooth Head set

Greetings all

Been trying to connect my 5800 to my BH-501 head set, my phone finds the head set and is listed under Bluetooth devises on the phone but when I try to connect it keeps saying connection Failed. The head set is working OK on my N73. When I first installed
    it on my N73 it asked for a pass code and connected OK but every time I try on my 5800 for some reason it never ask for a pass code and tries to connect and fails. Any Ideas on how to solve it would be greatly appreciated

coasthi, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop.

1. Bluetooth head set can connect only as input device, says connected voice. HP 15-Win10 laptop. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth head set

2. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  3. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI: I had this issue with a pair of headphones before but i managed to fix it by fiddling with the remove device option a few times but i've restarted my pc, disabled the device, restarted my bluetooth services and removed the device and no matter what I do the device always...
  4. Bluetooth device only connects as voice and connects without bluetooth HDMI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  6. Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device is connected as Voice only: For some reason, windows really wants my bluetooth device to be input only. It doesn't have a microphone tho, as it is my stereo Teufel Combo 42 with bluetooth dongle.Here's what i have to do every time i connect it after booting the PC:* bluetooth devices => remove device*...
  7. Bluetooth only voice connected

Bluetooth only voice connected: I have Taotronics soundsurge 90 and when I connect them to my computer only voice is connected. I can only use the "Hands free Audio" which is very Low quality, usually I can use "Stereo", but because It only connects voice and not audio usually both connect and I can't use...
  8. Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth device will only connect as ''Voice''.: My bluetooth headsets were working fine before one day, all my headphones would only connect to ''Voice'', nothing else. I tried updating the drivers, I tried everything I could try....
  9. Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice

Bluetooth Device Connected Only Voice: Hello, so i have a bluetooth headphone which i bought like 5 years ago, it worked always fine and it still does on my smartphone. one day i connected it to my win 10 laptop as usual to listen to some music, after it connected i opened the youtube website and started...
  10. Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluetooth "Connected Voice" Only: My Samsung Level Headphones will only "connect voice," when traditionally it has been they it says something like "Connected sound, voice" or "Connected music, voice." I still get audio through them, but it requires me to do a lot of weird sound setting things and it audio...