Bluetooth head set freezes pc when selecting the mic in sound settings.

Discus and support Bluetooth head set freezes pc when selecting the mic in sound settings. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a Terris bluetooth headset bkh282 At first there was no sound the I went into the sounds setting connecting it. when I click on the head... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by stevencutcher, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:42 AM.

1. stevencutcher Win User

I just bought a Terris bluetooth headset bkh282 At first there was no sound the I went into the sounds setting connecting it. when I click on the head set under recording the computer freezes up. Any Ideas?

I put the dxdiag file here if needed

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AhRUdULLXSyxgb5r3UtoeBdAF3Vt7A

:)

stevencutcher, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:42 AM
  2. RockWill1066 Win User

Freezing & Mic Issues

Today I experience two issues, seemingly @ the same time or happening very closely to each-other. Those two issues are: my mic being of a very low volume & programs freezing when I attempt do move my mouse and type. This has negatively affected my gaming
    performance, & I'm the leader of a serious gaming unit/clan, and I need these issues to be resolved soon for our events, so a swift & conducive response would be much appreciated to say the least.

What I've attempted:

• Freezing
      • Defragmenting both hard-drives
      • chkdsk command & subsequent restart
      • Changing power settings in accordance with a tutorial on YouTube
    • Mic
      • Un-plugging & re-plugging mic
      • Restarting computer
      • Using another Head Set (which may imply that the cause of the issue is the computer as opposed to the head sets, or else it would probably be a very unfortunate coincidence)

RockWill1066, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:51 AM
  3. Neha.Gupta Win User
    my head phone mic is not working in window 10

Hello Jaxon,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10!

I understand that your headphone mic is not working in Windows 10 operating system. I will certainly help you with the query.

This issue might be occurring because the microphone might not be set as a default device or there might be any error in settings also. Hence I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps.

Method 1:
    Recording Audio troubleshooter

The built-in recording audio troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues with headphone or microphone. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any
    issue with the microphone. Refer top these steps:

• Open Control Panel

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
              view all option on the left pane

• Click on Recoding Audio troubleshooter and follow the prompts.

Try method 2, if the issue persist

Method 2: If the Recording Audio troubleshooter do not fix the
    issue then I would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps to set the microphone as a default device:

• Right click on the “Sound icon” on the bottom right of the desktop screen

• Click on “Sounds”, click on “Recording

• Right click on “Microphone” and then click on “Set as default device

• Click on “Apply” and then “OK

Hope this information is helpful. Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

4. Robert Murray1a12 Win User

head set

I have a each head set usb my laptop dose not pick up the usb part the mic works fine and the sound works fine but it wil not show my usb part when I plug it in to my laptop please help.

Robert Murray1a12, Jul 12, 2018 at 4:51 AM
Thema:

1. Bluetooth head set freezes pc when selecting the mic in sound settings. - Similar Threads - Bluetooth head set

2. Bluetooth optical mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth optical mouse: How can I change to have the words 'allow a device to connect' not to greyed out so that I connect an optical mouse via blue tooth? Moved from: Microsoft Education /Windows 10/Install, upgrade, & activate...
  3. Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...

Installed bluetooth keyboard on Toshiba laptop. Now, neither built-in nor wireless keys...: At the time of the keyboard's failing, the configuration was: ▻Toshiba Satellite 64-Bit 2Ghz A8 18Mb; ▻ Windows 10 {Microsoft's automated upgrade from "Windows v7/v8 to be upgraded to v10 when released" OEM version;) ▻ Logitech K810 bluetooth mouse connected via USB...
  4. Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator

Accidentally uninstalled Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator: Recently I had problems with my Bluetooth headset. I started to uninstall alot of Bluetooth related stuff and reinstalled them besides " Microsoft Bluetooth LE Enumerator". After uninstalling it, my headphones wouldn't seem to show up in the "Add A Device" window. It works...
  5. Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth

Bamboo Ink Stylus not pairing with Bluetooth: Hi Everyone!, I just bought a brnad new Bamboo ink Stylus for my surface Pro 2017. The stylus works fine, I can write and everything in my tablet, but the thing that I haven't been able to pull is to connect it with my bluetooth. I've tried: 1. BT drivers update 2. BT...
  6. How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?

How do I install bluetooth on this HP Notebook 15 f233wm?: I bought this computer used from someone. It was hardly used at all. I discovered there is no Bluetooth. I need Bluetooth. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-do-i-install-bluetooth-on-this-hp-notebook-15/aa55f476-36cd-4ad9-b891-f330e9d605dc
  7. Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803...

Bluetooth problem on windows Creators Update 1803...: I have a problem connecting my bluetooth Anker soundbuds curve on the latest update on windows (1803). Before it used to work but now it doesn't work normally. It says its connected but if I go on playback devices its says its disconnected... I haven't seen much about these...
  8. connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard

connect lenovo bluetooth keyboard: tried to connect a Lenovo BT keyboard to my laptop...need PIN to connect...was given one at the first attempt but could not remember it...could not get any new ones when connecting the second time... HOW CAN I GET A NEW PIN WHEN PROMPTED TO ENTER THE PIN NUMBER?...
  9. Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bluetooth media buttons not working after 1803 update: YOU CAN BLOCK ME IF YOU WANT, I WILL CREATE ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO POST ABOUT THIS ISSUE UNTIL YOU (MICROSOFT) RESOLVE IT MY ISSUE: I USE VLC AND OTHER MEDIA PLAYERS AND EVER SINCE THIS STUPID UPDATE 1803 ALL MEDIA BUTTONS ARE NOT WORKING WITH MY BLUETOOTH HEADSET, SO MY...
  10. Windows 10 HomeEdition: No correct volume control bluetooth speakers EDIFIER R1700BT

Windows 10 HomeEdition: No correct volume control bluetooth speakers EDIFIER R1700BT: After pairing with these Bluetooth Speakers (EDIFIER R1700BT) Volume cannot be adjusted. This is ferry annoying. Only Max volume is selected moving the volume slider just one step. When selecting internal speakers volume adjusts well It seems that more Bluetooth devices...