Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ZachStoppa, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to my phone and works like a charm, however I still returned it and got a different set. The new one Sony WH-XB910N has the same issue, I can pair it to my computer no problem, but the audio cuts out really bad to the point that you cannot use them. Again, they work perfectly fine on my phone. I have updated the software

:)

ZachStoppa, Apr 10, 2022
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 10, 2022
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 10, 2022
  4. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Don. - Not Headphone Compatible on Windows 10?

Windows 10 version 1903

Short story: Our Iogear GBU521 Bluetooth Dongle was used on a different PC running Windows 7 to connect headphones with good-quality sound. Now, on a Dell Inspiron 580 with Windows 10, we can't get the headphones to work with the same quality anymore.

Depth: All Windows drivers are downloadable on this page of Iogear's website: Product Drivers, Firmware & Software - IOGEAR
    However, it appears as though the Windows 8/8.1/10 driver is really designed for 8 and 8.1 and not 10. That I conclude because the file name, "GBU521_GBU421_Win8_Win8.1_BT_v12.0.0.9980.zip", does not mention Windows 10, thus suggesting my bluetooth audio problems to be originating from a driver compatibility issue.

I've fiddled my life away with the following:
    • WinKey+R / "control panel" / Devices and Printer / (Insert Headphone Name) Properties / Services
    • Start / Settings / Devices / Audio
    • Start / Settings / System / Sound / Output / Troubleshoot
    • Settings within the Iogear bluetooth devices program, which comes with the driver on the aforementioned driver page.
    And have gone through many settings that branch off this list, restarting the computer after each change made. Sometimes it connect with good sound quality, but does not retain this quality after breaking the bluetooth connection (turning the headphones off, restarting PC).

Quick side note: I have a new Microsoft Bluetooth 3600 Mouse connected to this dongle that works completely fine, unlike the headphones.

A solution requires the following results, which goes along the lines of how the bluetooth headphones were connected to this same Iogear dongle on the different PC that had Windows 7:
    • The bluetooth headphones play with decent quality
    • The volume retains it's setting whenever the bluetooth connection is broken by a PC restart, or powering off/on the headphones (I've encountered configurations where the headphones always resets to maximum volume).
    • The bluetooth mouse works fine. This shouldn't be much of a concern at all.
    If we find no solutions, I will simply buy a dongle that works with Windows 10.

I can provide screenshots if needed.
    Thank-you.

ivangoabby, Apr 10, 2022
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

1. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphone Audio

2. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone - Audio Cutting out Windows 10: Hello,I recently purchased two separate headsets, one was a Bose and the other current one is now a Sony. Both purchased today, I tested on my phone and both work great, however neither work properly on my PC. The first one was cutting out really bad on my PC, I connected to...
  4. Bluetooth audio cuts out

Bluetooth audio cuts out: My bluetooth has stopped working recently and I don't know why. I'm using the same headphones I've used for months. I also connected a second bluetooth pair of headphones and they had the same issue. Both sets of headphones work on other devices without issue. I have done the...
  5. Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music

Bluetooth headphone audio cuts out when not playing music: I am having issues getting pair of bluetooth headphones I purchased to work with windows 10. When pair and connect to the headphones they will work for a short time, but if I start any music, youtube video, or a game they will only work when that audio is playing. If I...
  6. Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Cutting Out: Hello all, The Bluetooth audio of my Windows 10 (version 2004) keeps cutting out. A thread on Microsoft's website says that one needs to uncheck the box which determines whether the device can have its power cut by Windows to save power. I went through device manager and...
  7. Sound on bluetooth headphones cutting out

Sound on bluetooth headphones cutting out: I'm using a set of Sony WH-CH700N headphones with a Dell Inspiron 15 7580 running music through iTunes. The sound keeps temporarily cutting out, flickering. Does anyone have a suggestion/fix? I've tried resetting the headphones to factory settings and deleting +...
  8. Bluetooth headphones cutting out constantly

Bluetooth headphones cutting out constantly: Hey, I own a set of bluetooth headphones that cut out pretty consistently when I'm using them on Windows 10 (Home, x64). This problem has started in the last couple of weeks and they were working fine before that, and the headphones work fine on a different Win10 laptop I...
  9. Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out

Windows 10 bluetooth audio stuttering/cutting out: Hi everyone, I just got a new pair of AirPods for Christmas (*Smile), and they work perfectly when I use them with my iPhone. But when I connect them to my laptop (HP Pavilion Power 15), I run into some issues. First of all, I need to turn the volume up on the AirPods to at...
  10. Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out.

Bluetooth headphones randomly cutting out.: So I recently purchased a pair of Bose NC 700 Bluetooth headphones and when watching youtube videos the audio randomly cuts out (maybe every 15-30secs) and then one second later goes back to normal. It's super annoying and driving me nuts. I have seen lots of other people...