Windows 10: bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

Discus and support bluetooth headphone audio stuttering in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've had zero issues with bluetooth headphones in the past, however suddenly whenever Im watching something on Netflix, or youtube, and I exit full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Marbssss, Jan 3, 2021.

1. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

I've had zero issues with bluetooth headphones in the past, however suddenly whenever Im watching something on Netflix, or youtube, and I exit full screen mode, or click into a new tab, the audio will begin to stutter for a few seconds. I have tried different headphones, and disconnect and reconnecting them. Any ideas on where I can begin to troubleshoot this?

submitted by /u/Marbssss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Marbssss, Jan 3, 2021
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Stuttering audio playback with Bose QC35 bluetooth headphones

Ive purchased the Bose QC 35 bluetooth headphones. They have been paired with my Windows 10 desktop. Audio plays with constant stuttering. I have updated Windows, audio drivers, and the headphones themselves.

I have chosen the headphone profile (not headset profile) for audio playback.

I have tried disabling all enhancements.

I have unchecked allow applications to take exclusive control of this device.

I have turned off hands-free telephony.

When paired with my iphone the audio is fine. I tried my wife's Beats headphones and they stutter on Win 10 too, but on iPhone/iPad there's no stutter.

Its obviously a Win 10 issue as i see other people have had the same issue, but there doesn't seem to be a fix.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

johannblandford, Jan 3, 2021
  4. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stutters constantly, unusable

I had to replace my motherboard and reinstalled Windows 10 Professional (64 bit) since then my Bluetooth headphones are unstable and constantly stutter. Despite having a 100m range Bluetooth adapter moving just 1-2m away generally loses the connection.
    Even the smallest movement causes the audio to stutter or cut out. The connection seems to work a bit better if I switch them from stereo mode to hands-free, but the quality of the audio is very poor in that mode.

Alternatively, when I pair the same headphones to my phone there are no audio issues and the range is 10m or more. I have purchased a new Bluetooth adapter and a new pair of headphones and get the same results.

Have tried:

• Reinstalled all drivers, including audio drivers

• Uninstall, reinstall Bluetooth

• Shut off WiFi to check for interference

• Tried with 4 different Bluetooth audio devices, speakers/headphones always the same issue

• Ran Bluetooth and audio troubleshooter

Frank Falupa, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

1. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphone audio

2. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  3. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.: Computer I'm using is a Dell Precision M4800, made in 2017.The issue is as described in the title: whenever I connect a Bluetooth device all audio becomes stuttered - it skips over roughly 1/2 second intervals. It happens in games, videos in the browser and even notification...
  4. All audio stutters when using Bluetooth headphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Bluetooth audio stuttering

Bluetooth audio stuttering: My audio keeps stuttering when I connect my bluetooth headphones. This happens when I am connected to my wifi. When my wifi is switched off the audio is fine. I tried reinstalling the drivers, changing the frequency of wifi adapter but the problem persists. I recently even...
  6. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones: When I have my bluetooth headphones connected with no audio playing, and then start some audio such as playing a song, for the first second or so, it will lag, and won't start to play immediately. The same thing happens with system sounds e.g when I receive a notification...
  7. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones: When I have my bluetooth headphones connected with no audio playing, and then start some audio such as playing a song, for the first second or so, it will lag, and won't start to play immediately. The same thing happens with system sounds e.g when I receive a notification...
  8. Audio stutters when it begins to play on bluetooth headphones

9. Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!

Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!: Hi! I have a Bluetooth headphone that keeps stuttering whenever i link it with my pc Win10 , and this problem has been giving me a headache since months now! i have Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop but i highly think the problem is in windows! I tried different headphones: same...
  10. Bluetooth audio stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth audio stutter: When my laptop is connected to my phone hostspot the audio played through my Bluetooth speakers becomes choppy/stuttering after a few seconds. But if I disconnect my hotspot it plays smoothly. Anyone have this problem and know the fix? Please help, its very annoying....