Windows 10: Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically

Discus and support Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently got my first computer build up and running and finally was able to install Windows 10 without an issue. It seems that one problem arises... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jacobmendez1, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically

I recently got my first computer build up and running and finally was able to install Windows 10 without an issue. It seems that one problem arises after another is solved though.

I have a pair of Beats by Dre Solo Wireless 3 headphones that I've been trying to connect to my computer and come up with one of a few issues.

1. The computer says it is connected, but it is not, resulting in me having to remove the device after pairing and re-pairing it

2. It is connected and on the computer visuals it shows sound coming through, but I hear nothing

3. I will hear something in the headphones for about 10 seconds (bad quality audio) before it cuts out

4. The headphones will randomly disconnect and reconnect

I've made sure to update Windows to the latest updates, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the bluetooth and audio drivers, installed new drivers (such as Realtek HD Audio), I've made sure to uncheck the ability for the computer to turn the device off to save power, I've also tried to turn off the hands telephony off (unchecking this in the bluetooth services menu), and still nothing.

Here are my computer specs, in case these are needed:

ASUS ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha X399 HEDT Gaming Motherboard AMD Threadripper 2 (TR4)

ASUS ROG STRIX GeForce RTX 2080 8GB Graphics Card (with a PCI-E cable running into the motherboard as I have mounted it horizontally in the case)

AMD Threadripper 1950x 16 Core Processor

x4 Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16 RAM

Samsung 860 QVO 1TB SSD (Boot Drive)

Enermax Liqtech 360 TR4 II Liquid Cooler

Corsair RM1000x Power Supply

All housed in a Thermaltake View 71 Tower Case

***Modified title from: Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly, Sound Cuts In & Out***

:)

jacobmendez1, Apr 17, 2019
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 17, 2019
  3. JoeShades Win User
    Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically

Bluetooth headphones "disconnected" and will not reconnect

I recently bought new sony bluetooth headphones and they were working great (besides the fact that i had to go out and buy a dongle) until today when i noticed that only the "headset" would connect and there was not an option to input "headphones" like there
    was before. So then i went to "playback deceives and noticed that it listed "headphones" as disconnected. i right clicked on it and clicked "connect" but it didn't do anything. I disconnected and reconnect my "headset" to test if it was something with my
    Bluetooth but it disconnected and reconnect fine.

please help

Matthew2847, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically

1. Bluetooth headphone gets disconnected automatically - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone gets

2. why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?: why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ? when I change the video on youtube; facebook... the headphones disconnected automatically...
  3. why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ?: why bluetooth headphones automatically disconnect windows 11 ? when I change the video on youtube; facebook... the headphones disconnected automatically...
  4. Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.: My Bluetooth in windows 11 seems to be not workingProblem: - Ear buds gets automatically disconnected for no reason - Ear buds sound gets muted suddenly and after few seconds it plays clip of sound and this behavior repeats. [2] - In reference to [2], When connected it plays...
  5. Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth gets automatically disconnected, ear buds sound gets muted.: My Bluetooth in windows 11 seems to be not workingProblem: - Ear buds gets automatically disconnected for no reason - Ear buds sound gets muted suddenly and after few seconds it plays clip of sound and this behavior repeats. [2] - In reference to [2], When connected it plays...
  6. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting/crashing?: I've experienced this problem since the time I received my headphones, it didn't bother me a lot since it only disconnected every few hours but the past weeks it started to occur more often 5 - 30 minutes. It won't reconnect by it's own, so I had to restart Bluetooth every...
  7. Bluetooth gets disconnected.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bluetooth gets disconnected.: Hello, I am using Windows 10 Pro and while my PC is connected to both bluetooth and wifi, my bluetooth sometimes gets disconnected but when I am not using wifi then my bluetooth does not gets disconnected. First I thought it maybe was because of faulty bluetooth adapter so I...
  8. Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones randomly disconnecting: My bluetooth headphones are working perfectly with my phone, but in Windows they have a problem: When im watching a video or listening to music everything works great, but in the moment i pause it, all the sounds in the system stop completely. For example: If im playing a...
  9. Bluetooth headphones Disconnects Automatically with a sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones Disconnects Automatically with a sound: Hi , a month back i installed windows 10 in my laptop and from there whenever i connect my Sony WH-CH 510 headphones , it first connects then automatically disconnects when i try to play an audio . i had run troubleshooter and had set bluetooth to automatic in services.msc...
  10. Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting

Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting: My Bluetooth headphones keep disconnecting. They switch between paired, connected, connected voice or connected voice, music every (few) second(s). When I turn the headphones on and off again and try to connect them, Add a device window says either "Couldn't connect. Try...