Windows 10: Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected

Discus and support Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello! i have recently seen a lot of problems regarding headset mics not working, so in this discussion, I will cover Bluetooth headphones and what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by yihaozhang3, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected

hello! i have recently seen a lot of problems regarding headset mics not working, so in this discussion, I will cover Bluetooth headphones and what worked for me

first of all, check in settings, system, mic, and please make sure that your mic is turned on and apps are allowed to access it, you are probably tired of hearing like I was but please just check. next open search and type in troubleshoot settings. open the first result and press additional troubleshooter. once you have entered that page, click on the Bluetooth troubleshooter and run it. after that, remove your Bluetooth headphone/headset and pair it again, this is what fixed my issue

:)

yihaozhang3, Dec 25, 2020
  2. sergO3 Win User

Headphones microphone not detected

Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3

Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected [​IMG]

ed.

sergO3, Dec 25, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Dec 25, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected

1. Bluetooth headphone microphone not detected - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone microphone

2. Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones: Whenever I try connecting my headphones to my laptop through Bluetooth, the computer detects it as a phone/computer instead of headphones. This happens to both of my headphones. The headphones connect just fine to my iPhone and iPad, but not to my laptop....
  3. Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth not detecting headphones as headphones: Whenever I try connecting my headphones to my laptop through Bluetooth, the computer detects it as a phone/computer instead of headphones. This happens to both of my headphones. The headphones connect just fine to my iPhone and iPad, but not to my laptop....
  4. Bluetooth headphone's microphone not detected in windows 10/11/

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphone's microphone not detected in windows 10/11/: Hi,I currently have Windows 11 installed on my pc upgraded last month and the issue I am facing is that when I connect my Bluetooth headphone, only the speakers works and the mic doesn't get recognized. I am facing this issue from the very first time I connected to Bluetooth....
  5. Bluetooth headphone's microphone not detected in windows 10/11/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphone's microphone not detected in windows 10/11/: Hi,I currently have Windows 11 installed on my pc upgraded last month and the issue I am facing is that when I connect my Bluetooth headphone, only the speakers works and the mic doesn't get recognized. I am facing this issue from the very first time I connected to Bluetooth....
  6. Bluetooth headphone's microphone not detected in windows 10/11/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Bluetooth Headphones’ Microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones’ Microphone: I recently bought the Sennheiser HD 450 headphones. When I connect them to my ASUS 505DT laptop, I am able to use them as speakers but am unable to use the in built microphone. I googled this but that didn’t help. I am able to select “Hands free AG” as a mic source but it...
  8. Headphones microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones microphone not detected: Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3 [img] [img] [img] [img] ed....
  9. Headphones microphone not detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Headphones microphone not detected: Hi guys, my microphone worked well till someone changed some settings on my laptop and now idk how to change it back. I can hear in my headphones but the microphone is not detect. Only the laptop microphone works.... I have Steelseries arctis 3 [img] [img] [img] [img] ed....
  10. Bluetooth headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth headphones and microphone: Hi all, More than one year I’m dealing with problem using my bluetooth headphones and microphone for skype call or teams call althrough it supports Hand-free mode on my Sony WHCH500. When select handsfree mode, other can hear me, but I can’t hear anyone. Has anybody know...