Windows 10: Bluetooth headphone nightmare help

Discus and support Bluetooth headphone nightmare help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I can't seem to connect any decent Bluetooth headphones to my computer. It's a massive headache. I've tried uninstalling the drivers, I've tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/robertw3524, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphone nightmare help

I can't seem to connect any decent Bluetooth headphones to my computer. It's a massive headache. I've tried uninstalling the drivers, I've tried removing the dongle, I've tried "removing" the paired device and re-adding it. Nothing seems to work. Sometimes I can get it to say "paired" but when I click on connect it IMMEDIATELY says "that didn't work, make sure your Bluetooth device is discover able and try again", which I've tried both having the phones just turned on and turned in pairing mode. Please tell me there's some simple software fix that allows me to just pair my headphones with any bit of ease. I'm ready to throw this computer out the window.

submitted by /u/robertw3524
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/robertw3524, Feb 3, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Feb 3, 2020
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Feb 3, 2020
  4. Twinblaze Win User

Bluetooth headphone nightmare help

Windows 10 says bluetooth headphones are connected but also not connected

This is one of those nightmare issues where it seems to only be a problem between one computer and one device. The headphones connect just fine on other windows 10 machines, and other bluetooth headphones connect just fine to this computer.

Details:

Upon adding the device in bluetooth, windows says the headphones are connected, but the headphones do not indicate they are connected. The headphones are listed with three separate entries in the bluetooth settings window, under input devices, audio, and unspecified, but this is also the case on the computer where the headphones work just fine. In playback devices, the headphones are listed, but show as disconnected. Selecting "connect" does nothing.

In Devices and printers, the headphones show as connected and troubleshooter finds no problems. If the devices were paired by selecting the available devices listing that the headphone instructions say to select, the right-click menu does not show the "control" option. If paired by selecting the other listing, the control option will be there, but the only option will be to use the device as a proximity lock. Also pairing this way will cause the default windows 10 bluetooth settings window to minimize instantly whenever opened until the device is removed.

Steps already taken:

Used both device manager and a driver utility to check for for driver updates, uninstalled bluetooth devices and drivers and reinstalled, ran sfc /scannow, restarted pc and re-paired headphones numerous times.

Twinblaze, Feb 3, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphone nightmare help

1. Bluetooth headphone nightmare help - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone nightmare

2. Bluetooth audio connection nightmares

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio connection nightmares: Hello,I have the following Bluetooth audio devices:- Lepow modre codecs: God knows- Sennheiser PXC 550 aptX- Sennheiser PXC 550-II SBC, AAC, aptX- Sony WH-1000XM5 SBC, AAC, LDACNone of them works with Windows PC correctly, but all work with Android phones and Linux PC.Here...
  3. Bluetooth audio connection nightmares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio connection nightmares: Hello,I have the following Bluetooth audio devices:- Lepow modre codecs: God knows- Sennheiser PXC 550 aptX- Sennheiser PXC 550-II SBC, AAC, aptX- Sony WH-1000XM5 SBC, AAC, LDACNone of them works with Windows PC correctly, but all work with Android phones and Linux PC.Here...
  4. Bluetooth audio connection nightmares

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.

Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.: Ok so, firstly this is my first post, so hi everyone, and now onto the matter: About 3 days ago, I shut down my laptop for the day, no updates or anything and put my headphones away. When I opened it the next morning, my headphones were connected but kept disconnecting and...
  6. Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth Connecting Help - Headphones not showing up.: Ok so, firstly this is my first post, so hi everyone, and now onto the matter: About 3 days ago, I shut down my laptop for the day, no updates or anything and put my headphones away. When I opened it the next morning, my headphones were connected but kept disconnecting and...
  7. Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare

Bluetooth "Couldn't Connect " error nightmare: I can turn Bluetooth on and off in the settings. When I go to add a Bluetooth device I immediately get a "Couldn't Connect " error. When I run the troubleshooter, it says that it could not turn on the Bluetooth device. I removed my Asus internal WiFi/ Bluetooth device, and...
  8. Help! Bluetooth headphone problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help! Bluetooth headphone problem: [ATTACH] My laptop can connect to my headphones, but when I go to sounds, you see that the headphones are not connected to realtek audio (?), which is why the headphones are not working at all. I´ve searched through the whole internet to solve this but nothing has helped....
  9. Outlook mailbox ...................... nightmare!!!! Help!!!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Outlook mailbox ...................... nightmare!!!! Help!!!: I can't even count the times I've attempted to talk with someone ANYONE in the Microsoft Office for assistance. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but what is it? Twice, so far I've gotten in touch with supposedly tech support, they've gotten into my computer YUP!!! I...
  10. ModifiableWindowsApps folder nightmare help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ModifiableWindowsApps folder nightmare help: I installed Xbox Beta App on my D: drive while Windows 10 was installed on C:. It made like 5 folders and among them a Program Files folder containing a ModifiableWindowsApp folder. In my attempts to delete this folder I reinstalled Windows on drive C: while deleting...