Windows 10: Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open

Discus and support Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello everyone, i have been using my airpods with no trouble recieving sound from all the apps i opened at the same time Youtube, discord and a game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jose LuisRazuri Yori, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open

Hello everyone,

i have been using my airpods with no trouble recieving sound from all the apps i opened at the same time Youtube, discord and a game for example but since yesterday, i will only recieve sound from the last app i open for example i will run a game and then open discord and the game will stop making sound through the airpods, i tried with another pair of bluetooth headphones and the same happened. Does anyone have the same problem? i want to clarify that this is only a problem happening to bluetooth

:)

Jose LuisRazuri Yori, Jan 9, 2021
  2. Nisko Win User

Can't get Bluetooth headphones to show in Sound app

My Bluetooth headphones are connected per the Bluetooth icon in the notification area. However, they don't show in the Sound app (see screenshot). So I can't use the headphones. They always worked before - this just happened today. Also, just noticed that, when I open the Bluetooth app from my notification area, it only stays open for a few seconds - then closes automatically. Something like this happened a couple of months ago and, I think, one of you told me how to reinstall my System Apps. Can't remember if that's what worked - but something worked. Someone also told me how to make sure a Bluetooth device was disconnected via a command prompt. I the reinstalled my headphones to the bluetooth app. Perhaps that's what worked. unfortunate for me, I can't find the instructions. Oops!! Now the Settings app is disappearing to the Notification Tray about 1 second after I open it. Thank you....

Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open [​IMG]

Nisko, Jan 9, 2021
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 9, 2021
  4. gordon99 Win User

Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open

1. Bluetooth headphone only recieving sound from the last app i open - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone recieving

2. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  3. Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only Bluetooth Headphones are choppy sound: So I have a Windows 11 Pro machine that had an onboard NIC issue so I installed a new NIC this problem was awhile ago, over almost a year ago and it doesn't have Bluetooth available. So I purchased a bluetooth dongle TP-Link UB500 and everything connects to it fine except for...
  4. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  5. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  6. Bluetooth headphones will only connect for voice but not sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones will only connect for voice but not sound: I have researched this problem extensively and spent hours trying to resolve it as others have suggested but cannot get my bluetooth headphones to connect for sound. When paired, the sound still plays through my laptop speakers. Here is what I have done to try to fix this...
  7. Bluetooth audio reciever app not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bluetooth audio reciever app not working: Im trying to stream my phones audio to my pc through bluetooth but the app doesn't install. It says it doesn't work on this device even though i have a bluetooth adapter and im connected to my phone and im updated to the latest windows version. Is there a way around this or a...
  8. No sound from bluetooth headphones

No sound from bluetooth headphones: After charging my headphones overnight, they will no longer play sound when on my desktop. I know both the headphones and Bluetooth adapter are working because they work perfectly fine with my phone. When playing audio on my desktop I can hear a sort of quiet hum like it's...
  9. Bluetooth Headphone No Sound

Bluetooth Headphone No Sound: Have tried all suggestions these pages, Realtech Sound system installed. Headphones worked with Windows 8 but since updating to windows 10 no sound. Is there a Windows 10 FIX or can windows 8 be reinstalled from somewhere....
  10. Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones

Choppy sound from Bluetooth headphones: I use Bose AE2 Soundlink Bluetooth headphones and they worked fine at first but I have a problem now. When I leave my headphone idle for a while, the audio gets choppy. In other words when I play a soundtrack over the headphones, the audio cuts every moment. I have to...