Windows 10: Bluetooth headphone sound continuosly lagging

Discus and support Bluetooth headphone sound continuosly lagging in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After feature update 2004 sound is continuosly lagging in my wireless bluetooth earphone [Sony Wi-XB400] when I connect it with my PC. But when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GovindSoni, May 31, 2020.

1. Bluetooth headphone sound continuosly lagging

After feature update 2004 sound is continuosly lagging in my wireless bluetooth earphone [Sony Wi-XB400] when I connect it with my PC.

But when I connect it with my Mobile sound is playing

So please tell me the solution of this problem and tell me how to solve this problem?

:)

GovindSoni, May 31, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, May 31, 2020
  3. gordon99 Win User
    Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, May 31, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

Bluetooth headphone sound continuosly lagging

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth headphone sound continuosly lagging

1. Bluetooth headphone sound continuosly lagging - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone sound

2. Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound fades in on bluetooth headphones: When there is a moment of silence, or pause on my system, then sound begins again, if I'm using bluetooth headsets and this is the third headsets I have tried all with identical results, instead of the sound starting at the level where I've set the volume, it always fades in....
  3. the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the problem with the sound in Bluetooth headphones: hello, when I start recording the screen via alt+z or go into the voice channels in the discord and some other applications, the sound in bluetooth headphones is distorted to terrible quality, but if I do the same thing in wired headphones, then everything is fine, I tried...
  4. No sound on bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  5. No sound on bluetooth headphones

No sound on bluetooth headphones: So, I have this "Generic Bluetooth Radio", it worked fine yesterday, but, today it just stopped working completely! It connects, disconnects, turns off and on - but it doesn't translate sounds to my headphones....
  6. Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth: Hi.I have been using my Redmi Earbuds 2C with my pc since 2 months now.Suddenly since a day or two, my Bluetooth earphone started having distorted audio.Every time the "Headphone Virtualization" effect is switched on, the audio distorts. I am accustomed to using the effect,...
  7. Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth

Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth: Hi.I have been using my Redmi Earbuds 2C with my pc since 2 months now.Suddenly since a day or two, my Bluetooth earphone started having distorted audio.Every time the "Headphone Virtualization" effect is switched on, the audio distorts. I am accustomed to using the effect,...
  8. Headphone Virtualization audio lags Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound

Bluetooth Headphones Connected but no sound: So I have a Asus Vivobook and recently I have been facing a problem where whenever I connected my Bluetooth headphones its just says paring and it actually does not connect so for that I have to go to setting and sue the Bluetooth troubleshoot to fix it but after a while...
  10. Bluetooth Headphone No Sound

Bluetooth Headphone No Sound: Have tried all suggestions these pages, Realtech Sound system installed. Headphones worked with Windows 8 but since updating to windows 10 no sound. Is there a Windows 10 FIX or can windows 8 be reinstalled from somewhere....