Windows 10: bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay

Discus and support bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This problem happens whenever something tries to play a "new" sound for exemple when I watch a Youtube video the first 2 to 3 seconds of the video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by QuasarWiss, Jun 1, 2020.

1. bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay

This problem happens whenever something tries to play a "new" sound for exemple when I watch a Youtube video the first 2 to 3 seconds of the video would always run with no sound, but when i rewind and rewatch them it works fine, another exemple with windows sound effects like the sound of opening a new folder, the first folder won't make sound but if i keep opening folders the rest would make the sound effect.

When trying to fix the problem I tried to use the headphones hands-free speaker instead of the default stereo speaker in the sound input settings and it the delay disappears but this setting has very bad sound quality compared to stereo.

My headphones reference is Wireless STN-18 and my operating system is Windows 10 Family Edition.

This problem doesn't happen when I used a wired earbuds.

How can I fix this delay while using stereo

:)

QuasarWiss, Jun 1, 2020
  2. gordon99 Win User

Bluetooth headphone sound volume keeps changing.

I have a relatively new Bluetooth Pulse Echo headphone set and an Acer Aspire 3 notebook that has Windows 10 O/S. When I use the headphones with the notebook in wireless mode the sound volume alternates between normal and very low. I have run Windows Bluetooth fault finder and disabled sound enhancements to no effect. The headphones work fine in conjunction with my iPad however.
    Could anyone suggest a solution for this problem please?

gordon99, Jun 1, 2020
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 1, 2020
  4. JoeShades Win User

bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay

Bluetooth headphones

I bought these headphones Amazon.com: Matone® Qy8 [New Version Qy7] V4.1 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones Best In-Ear Noise Cancelling Headphones with Microphone for Running, Sports Accessories. I connected them fine to my Iphone and Ipod but having problems with Windows I got them to pair but sound still comes through regular speakers only. In sound settings it lists the bluetooth headphones but says disconnected. I click on connect but that does nothing. Do not know what else to do

JoeShades, Jun 1, 2020
Thema:

bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay

1. bluetooth headphone sound starts after 2 to 3 seconds delay - Similar Threads - bluetooth headphone sound

2. bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...: I am using windows 11 and a jbl 5.0 speaker.When I start playing sound e.g. from youtube, or videos, or audio, the speakers take about a second to start playing skipping the first second of sound.This seems to happen only when starting from no sound. If I already have sound...
  3. bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth speakers and headphones delay/skipping first second when starting sound,...: I am using windows 11 and a jbl 5.0 speaker.When I start playing sound e.g. from youtube, or videos, or audio, the speakers take about a second to start playing skipping the first second of sound.This seems to happen only when starting from no sound. If I already have sound...
  4. Bluetooth device sound delay

Bluetooth device sound delay: I just recently installed Windows 11 on my computer. Before I could easily connect to my soundbar with bluetooth and it was working just fine, no delay completely normal sound.Since I installed Windows 11 it's just problems all around, it is so annoying that sound is delayed...
  5. Programs close after 2-3 seconds

Programs close after 2-3 seconds: Hello, (sorry if this is in the wrong place it's my first time here...) Currently I am dealing with Windows 10 (20h2 hilariously the about windows tab closes shortly after opening too)randomly closing programs after opening them. It does not happen with everything. Firefox...
  6. Bluetooth Headphones Delay

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones Delay: Hi, I just bought a Doqaus Care 1 Bluetooth Headphones and there is a delay when I use them on my PC (Bluetooth 4.0). When I use my android (Bluetooth 4.2) it works just fine. Does anybody have a solution? submitted by /u/Tigandy [link] [comments]...
  7. Audio Delay with Bluetooth Headphones

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay with Bluetooth Headphones: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on a laptop and my Galaxy Buds bluetooth earphones have a delay of about 0.5s which is really annoying. It doesn't happen with any videos on my phone, but Youtube on my PC is out of sync. Have googled this and can't seem to find a fix for why W10...
  8. Annoying audio delay for 2 seconds after at least 30 seconds of no sound played

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying audio delay for 2 seconds after at least 30 seconds of no sound played: I bought a new fresh Lenovo Ideapad S340 which everything seems to be pretty fine at first until i connected my headphones. My computer's audio have a silent 2 second delay that is caused after leaving the pc to not play any sound or any video in the system for at least 30...
  9. 2 seconds sound delay. Power saving?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 seconds sound delay. Power saving?: Hi guys, I have the following sound problem on my newly installed Windows 10. When I don't use audio on my PC, meaning not watching any videos or listening to music, let's say, reading an article - it seems that my sound card goes to sleep after a few minutes. Then, I try...
  10. Delay on file explorer operations of about 2 to 3 seconds

in Windows 10 Support
    Delay on file explorer operations of about 2 to 3 seconds: I have an annoying delay on the use of my computer since upgrading to Windows 10. The most obvious place is when using the file explorer. I get a 2 to 3 second delay on most operations. These would include: dragging a file into a folder, renaming a file, naming a new folder,...