Windows 10: Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging

Discus and support Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArnoldSivasankar, Jul 17, 2020.

1. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging

Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put the laptop for charging. Initially I thought it might be because the lower battery percentage. But now, even at 70 percentage battery, this problem happens. Is there a fix for this?

:)

ArnoldSivasankar, Jul 17, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Eric Ber Win User
    bluetooth headphones

Hi,

We see that you are having issues connecting your Bluetooth headphones to your Windows 10 Home laptop. Your Bluetooth headphones might be paired with your PC but it's not connected. To resolve this, kindly follow the steps below:

• Make sure your Bluetooth headphones is turned on.
    • On the far right of the Windows taskbar, press and hold (right-click)
      Volume
      , and then select Playback devices.
    • On the Playback tab, select the Bluetooth headphones, press and hold (or right-click) it, and then select
      Connect.
    • Select your Bluetooth headphones, and then select Set default. Music should play on your Bluetooth headphones now.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Winuser Win User

Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging

Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging

1. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is not on charging - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Headphone Stutter

2. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging: Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my Bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put away the laptop from...
  3. Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Headphone Stutter when laptop is on charging: Hi, I have been facing this problem for the past few days. Whenever I try to play something on my Bluetooth headphones, the sound stutters, sound gets consistently cut off, and then plays in an irregular faster speed. The problem goes away when I put away the laptop from...
  4. Stuttering when charging

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering when charging: This never happened before, when I was playing games with the laptop charging, it's so smooth for the first 15minutes, and then it suddenly starts to stuttering and lagging so much it feels like from 60fps to 5-8fps, I don't know what's wrong this is never happened before,...
  5. Stuttering when charging

Stuttering when charging: This never happened before, when I was playing games with the laptop charging, it's so smooth for the first 15minutes, and then it suddenly starts to stuttering and lagging so much it feels like from 60fps to 5-8fps, I don't know what's wrong this is never happened before,...
  6. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  7. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.: Ok, so every now and then, when I watch videos on youtube, my bluetooth headphones start stuttering, really horribly to the point where I cannot hear what is being said. I have tried turning bluetooth on and off. I connected my headphones to my phone and they worked fine, so...
  8. Crackling/Stuttering Bluetooth HEadphones.

9. Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone Stuttering!!: Hi! I have a Bluetooth headphone that keeps stuttering whenever i link it with my pc Win10 , and this problem has been giving me a headache since months now! i have Lenovo Legion Y540 laptop but i highly think the problem is in windows! I tried different headphones: same...
  10. bluetooth headphone audio stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    bluetooth headphone audio stuttering: I've had zero issues with bluetooth headphones in the past, however suddenly whenever Im watching something on Netflix, or youtube, and I exit full screen mode, or click into a new tab, the audio will begin to stutter for a few seconds. I have tried different headphones, and...