Windows 10: Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing

Discus and support Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This happened with two of my Bluetooth headphones, one from Sony, one from Skullcandy. I had them paired to my computer Acer Swift SF113-31. Then I had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by pastaseet, Jun 18, 2019.

1. pastaseet Win User

Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing

This happened with two of my Bluetooth headphones, one from Sony, one from Skullcandy. I had them paired to my computer Acer Swift SF113-31. Then I had connection problems so I tried fixing them by unpairing them and pairing them again. However after I clicked remove to unpair them, I couldn't pair them back because the computer wouldn't show them on the Bluetooth connection search. How do I fix this?

:)

pastaseet, Jun 18, 2019
  2. devster75 Win User

Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones paired but not connected

Hi everyone,

Hopefully this is on the right board....

I've got the Taotronics TT-BH07 bluetooth headphones which I've paired with my Windows 10 laptop and it worked fine the first time. I found that the following day, after the laptop had been switched off and started again, when I switch the headphones on, it doesn't connect to the laptop. It shows up in the list of bluetooth devices as "paired" but it doesn't connect automatically. If I remove it and go through the whole pairing process again, I can then use it.

I would have expected it to connect to the laptop automatically when it is switched on. I've had no problems connecting it with my iPhone. I've checked online for drivers for these headphones but there's nothing available, not even on the official Taotronics website.

Am I missing something here? Is this a bug or is there some further configuration I need to carry out on Windows in order to have the headphones connect as soon as I switch them on? Any and all input greatly received.

Cheers,
    Dev

devster75, Jun 18, 2019
  3. caperjack Win User
    bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jun 18, 2019
  4. Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing

Bluetooth audio headset not recognized by Windows - won't pair/connect

Hi,

I've run into a problem recently with pairing my wireless Bose Soundsport headphones to my PC. Up until recently, the headphones paired and worked fine with my PC and iPhone simultaneously. I have 2 pairs of these exact headphones, and neither of them connect to this PC. However, they still connect to any other device.

The problem I am experiencing has persisted ever since I installed a graphics driver update via the GeForce Experience application (version 397.64, released on 05/09/2018). I updated this driver as a result of a few Memory_Management BSOD's and crashes while playing Fortnite.

Before anyone says, "Have you tried a troubleshooter / reinstall bluetooth drivers / make device discoverable / etc..." , please know that I've gone through the basic steps to solve problems like these. The only thing I haven't done is revert to a previous graphics driver - as I'd rather not do that. From a few hours of research, I haven't seen a problem similar to this.

What I Am Experiencing:
    - I've paired and un-paired this device many times in the past. So I know the procedure.
    - When I set the headphones to "Ready to Pair", the device name is expected to appear in the device list after clicking "Add Bluetooth or other device" in Windows Bluetooth settings.
    - Instead, I only see an audio device called "Headphone" that, when clicked, will just say "Connecting..." indefinitely (see attached image).

In the past, the "Add Bluetooth or other device" would display the name of the device (Bose Soundsport), whereas now it only displays "Headphone". Why can my PC only see the headphones?

Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing [​IMG]

davyjones90, Jun 18, 2019
Thema:

Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing

1. Bluetooth headphone wont connect after i removed them from pairing - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphone wont

2. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  3. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect: My Bluetooth headphones used to connect with my PC just fine. Recently however they refuse to connect. Paired but not connecting ...read what is advised ,still not working...
  4. Bluetooth headphones paired but will not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. connecting headphones after they are paired

connecting headphones after they are paired: my headphones are paired but wont connect i can only hear sound through the computer external speaker https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-headphones-after-they-are-paired/de992c15-cfbe-481e-91ee-ddca704db415
  6. Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Headphones are paired, but will not connect: Hi. I am using a ASUS USB BT400 dongle to connect my CLEER FLOW II headphones with my desktop PC. This worked fine for a number of months, until I was forced to update a few drivers and Windows 10 to Version 2004. I am currently on build 19041.508. I found a post on...
  7. Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect

Bluetooth can pair with headphones but not connect: Hello, i recently bought new headphones and as i was trying to connect them I was facing the following issues: - the device got paired and connected, but the sound never worked - the status changed from connected to paired the second i was trying to play some audio - the...
  8. Bluetooth headphones connecting and pairing, but Windows defaults them to headset and...

Bluetooth headphones connecting and pairing, but Windows defaults them to headset and...: I am trying to connect a pair of Bose SoundSport Free bluetooth headphones to my Windows 10 computer. When I first pair them, they show up as both headphones and headset, and show as the selected playback device on the Volume Mixer (as headphones). As soon as I attempt to...
  9. Bluetooth headphones wont connect

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth headphones wont connect: Hyper gear headphones wont be detected went through the help still wont work can somebody please help me also im in Windows 10 pro and my headphones are Hypergear wireless v60 metal...
  10. Bluetooth is paired to QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II, but wont connect

Bluetooth is paired to QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II, but wont connect: Hi there, my Dell inspiron i5555 has some bluetooth problems. I can pair just fine, but when I try to connect to my QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II, it keeps saying can't connect. This started happening after I reset my laptops a few days ago. By the way, I'm using...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pair ear buds after unpairing them?