Windows 10: Bluetooth headphones and games

Discus and support Bluetooth headphones and games in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Ok so I got some bluetooth headphones ans they work great but one thing I have noticed is sometimes when I use discord or even sometimes in games... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dave1776, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Dave1776 Win User

Bluetooth headphones and games

Hi

Ok so I got some bluetooth headphones ans they work great but one thing I have noticed is sometimes when I use discord or even sometimes in games sounds tend to get muted (More so with discord) like I will be playing just fine a friend will come on and want to get on discord and bam minute I enter voice chatroom the game sounds are muted.

I thought at first it was a discord issue but when I was talking to another friend recently he said it might be a windows setting.

I googled it and someone said it might be a communications tab issue with the system muting or lowering the volume when other things become in use so I turned that to DO NOTHING but I notice the game still mutes at times.

Is there anything people can think of that would cause the audio to much while leaving other stuff alone like discord for instance if I use that the ame mutes but the discord audio seems fine.

Thoughts?

:)

Dave1776, Apr 15, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Winuser Win User
    Wireless Headphones & Bluetooth

If your computer has Bluetooth it is very easy to setup your headphones. Just turn them on and go into the Bluetooth settings. Then look for your headphone in the list of devices. If they are listed you just need to pair them to the computer.

Winuser, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Sigurd Win User

Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

1. Bluetooth headphones and games - Similar Threads - Bluetooth headphones games

2. Bluetooth Headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Headphone: Hi, I have bought a bluetooth headphone but when i check the headphone in device manager, computer recognize it as a mouse/keyboard what should i do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphone/1f46dd81-a1af-435d-8fd7-0e88d5868f2c
  3. BlueTooth headphones

BlueTooth headphones: Im running win10 home, laptop 6GB (free) ram, 1 TB C drive with 700gb free. Win is updating nearly everyday, the last win updates is when the Bluetooth headphones started the problems. (headphones buttons worked OK BEFORE the update) Volume increases/decreases using the...
  4. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: My beats bluetooth headphones stopled connecting to my computer. It wont even show up in the bluetooth menu anymore. I need help recconecting them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/1ca13546-36d5-41d8-a34f-83e4d17d0ef2
  5. Bluetooth Headphones

Bluetooth Headphones: So I tried to connect my JBL Bluetooth headphones to my laptop after disconnecting them from my phone, and when they connected, my spotify music started playing out of my laptop and not the headphones. On the bluetooth settings page it just said "Connected voice" when usually...
  6. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: I have Motorola Bluetooth headphones which are finally working for Youtube and iTunes but wont work with Skype. I am also having no luck getting headphones to connect with a cable to the audio jack. Any thoughts, anyone?...
  7. Bluetooth Headphones.

Bluetooth Headphones.: hey, I'm having some problems with anker soundbuds slim connecting to my lenovo ideapad 330sARR(running win10 ofc) lots of static to the point where I can barely hear the sound at all. I had no problems with it for the past month or so but just today the problem occurred...
  8. BlueTooth Headphones

BlueTooth Headphones: Hi all, my BT headphones have a muffled audio. I have updated all drivers and downloaded windows update. My previous Headphones worked fine. When I turn off HandsFree telephony my headphones becomes disabled (although it says connected). Please advise. Thank You...
  9. Bluetooth headphones

Bluetooth headphones: Hi All, I have 2 bluetooth headphones and my Updated Win10 bluetooth setting can't find them! What can i do? Kind Regards Dave https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-headphones/08487313-d57e-490a-9f89-0e64ea7ff28a
  10. Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game

Bluetooth Headphones Sound Issue In-Game: I just got my first set of Bluetooth headphones yesterday. The work very well with Windows so far, but when I play Forza they cut out. They'll start working for about a minute of the game then just stop. When I exit the game they then don't work again in Windows until I...